Urban Bronze Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Bronze
Read Urban Bronze Reviews

Tell us how Urban Bronze made you happy
Sarah is lovely great attention to detail, I normally go to Strip Wax Bar in Harvey Nichols which is the same price point as Urban Bronze, Ive already booked my next appointment at Urban Bronze. Couldn't be happier.
I went to get a spray tan last minute on a Sunday! Nowhere was open but luckily this lovely professional woman was. It was the best tan I've ever had. No one has ever taken the time and effort to get the tan all over perfect and also blend in to the hands and feet! This is a top level tan and service. I would highly recommend. Thank you
Always have used Urban Bronze with Sarah! I've always been happy with the results hence me coming back and recommending to friends! I have used her service for more than 3 years for highly recommend!
Always so professional and the tan lasts for such long time- thank you!
Extremely good service! I came out the perfect colour I wanted to be, would definitely recommend!
Sarah is fantastic! Amazing natural looking tan in beautiful comfortable surroundings. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
Made you feel comfortable, really thorough, tan was perfect
It was my first spray tan,& I was a bit concerned I was going to end up looking like a cheesey watsit, but Sarah explained the whole procedure, and assured me that I would have a perfectly natural looking tan, which I did. I was very pleased with the overall Finnish and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah
Sarah has always been extremely professional in both her manner and the application of the spray tan and the tan I have received from her has been much better than any I have receive in a spa or salon. Plenty of advice is given beforehand on preparation for the tan and also for the aftercare and I have recommended her to several of my friends as I know they will come away with a long lasting and natural tan. Highly recommended.
I can highly reccomend Urban Bronze if you want a great tan and a professional experience. I have been to lots of tanning salons and this is by far the best. I will not change. Fantastic service.
Sarah was able to book me in with really short notice for a spray tan before I went on a last minute holiday abroad. She welcomed me in and was very professional so I felt relaxed in her home. I opted for a full body spray tan, two coats of tan were applied and Sarah paid special attention to my hands and feet to ensure an even tan. I loved my spray tan, it came out a lovely natural colour on my normally pale skin and was not orange at all. It lasted around 4-5 days. I will definitely go back to Sarah again for my next tan!
I wont go any where else, I have been using her for years, its the best spray tan I have ever had, she is very professional and it is a very private and good location. My tan can last up to 10 days, especially if you moisterise and look after it well afterwards. Alex
Urban Bronze is a lovely way to experience a tan. Especially if you aren't used to tanning in particular, it's a safe, clean and friendly place to feel treated... Great for making you feel like a star, in a salon-like environment as opposed to just being one of many in a line-up as other tanning places do!
Sarah was lovely and I will be recommending her to friends, I'm very pleased with the tan
Great tan, very natural looking and lasted longer than expected on holiday despite 40 degree heat, sun, sea , sand and chlorine....Didn't smell like fake tan used to, best advice would be to have it late in the day and then shower off in the morning.
Really happy with the finish, very natural colour. Very professional set up and very flexible with the timing so great to be able to go evening before bed and then wash it off first thing.
My spray tan is an amazing colour, looks 100% natural and is even all over. I have had so many compliments. I have had it for a wedding but I think I will be back as my little treat. Would recommend going to sarah at urban bronze
I would highly recommend Sarah. Her service was great (quick responses to emails, convenient appointment times) and she did a great job on my tan.
Best spray tan ever! Looks very natural. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
The colour was amazing, so natural! I got comments from tons of people asking where I'd been on holiday. And lots of people wouldn't believe it was fake!
Urban Bronze is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews