Urban Bronze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urban Bronze

Tell us how Urban Bronze made you happy

Telephone
"So pleased with my natural looking tan! Great service, Sarah is very professional & experiencenced & I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her."
"I was extremely happy with the service I received at Urban Bronze. Sarah was friendly and professional and the end result of my tan was flawless! I will definitely be getting all of my spray tans at Urban Bronze from now on!"
"I have been to many spray tan places in Bristol and Urban Bronze is by far the best. Sarah does a really good job blending it in in all the right places to look like a proper tan. Would totally recommend Urban Bronze!"
"I had never had a spray tan before coming here, and was treated with incredible patience and recommended the perfect level of spray tan for what would suit me. The tan was even, and perfect!! Not patchy at all and I really look like I have just come back from a month away in the sun! Would definitely recommend!!!!"
"I have been going to have tanning sessions with Urban Bronze for at least 5 years ...always super efficient with an excellent attention to detail I would highly recommend ."
"Very happy ... Sarah offers a quick and efficient service with great attention to detail that you won't get anywhere else. The salon is convenient, private and she is happy to accommodate last minute bookings as life often throws us last minute engagements! I would highly recommend, the tan quality is flawless and she knows how to achieve a natural look with her tanning products to the depth of tan requested."
"Simply wouldn’t go anywhere else for a spray tan! Sarah is so professional, completely puts you at ease and goes the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable, she really is a true perfectionist. The tan itself is always AMAZING, streak free, always a beautiful colour (not orange/fake looking) and lasts beautifully. I always make sure I have one done before I go away or for weddings/nights out/special occasions and I always get loads of compliments. Can’t wait for my next one!"
"Best spray tan I’ve ever had. I’ve moved back to Ireland but any time I’m in Bristol I always book in! I would travel the distance for it!"
"Clean, comfortable. Always results in perfect colour & even coverage. Best spray tan around."
"The BEST spray tan I have ever had. I wouldn't go anywhere else from now on."
"Sarah is lovely great attention to detail, I normally go to Strip Wax Bar in Harvey Nichols which is the same price point as Urban Bronze, Ive already booked my next appointment at Urban Bronze. Couldn't be happier."
"I went to get a spray tan last minute on a Sunday! Nowhere was open but luckily this lovely professional woman was. It was the best tan I've ever had. No one has ever taken the time and effort to get the tan all over perfect and also blend in to the hands and feet! This is a top level tan and service. I would highly recommend. Thank you"
"Always have used Urban Bronze with Sarah! I've always been happy with the results hence me coming back and recommending to friends! I have used her service for more than 3 years for highly recommend!"
"Always so professional and the tan lasts for such long time- thank you!"
"Extremely good service! I came out the perfect colour I wanted to be, would definitely recommend!"
"Sarah is fantastic! Amazing natural looking tan in beautiful comfortable surroundings. Would highly recommend to friends and family."
"Made you feel comfortable, really thorough, tan was perfect"
"It was my first spray tan,& I was a bit concerned I was going to end up looking like a cheesey watsit, but Sarah explained the whole procedure, and assured me that I would have a perfectly natural looking tan, which I did. I was very pleased with the overall Finnish and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah"
"Sarah has always been extremely professional in both her manner and the application of the spray tan and the tan I have received from her has been much better than any I have receive in a spa or salon. Plenty of advice is given beforehand on preparation for the tan and also for the aftercare and I have recommended her to several of my friends as I know they will come away with a long lasting and natural tan. Highly recommended."
"I can highly reccomend Urban Bronze if you want a great tan and a professional experience. I have been to lots of tanning salons and this is by far the best. I will not change. Fantastic service."
Urban Bronze is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews