Urban Bronze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urban Bronze

Tell us how Urban Bronze made you happy

"Sarah saved the day when I needed a bank holiday appointment. It was the first time I hadn't used a salon but there was no need to worry. She talked me through my options, the tan looked natural, I received loads of compliments and it latest the longest of any spray tan I've had done"
"FAB was able to get an apooitment with short notice, & as it was my first spray tan Sarah talked me through it and told me about the after care & such. It looked completely natural & lasted longer than expected & I then think I just tanned over it! Definitely recommend:) Thanks Sarah Jane x"
"Absolutely amazing, Sarah was very professional, giving lots of advice for after care - I loved my tan and will be back! I’ve recommended to lots of friends!"
"This was my first ever spray tan and I will certainly be back for more! Sarah is friendly, welcoming and professional and gave me such a great, natural looking tan! I had so many lovely compliments! Thank you so much! Can’t wait for my next tan!"
"The service was excellent with clear instructions during the procedure and for the after care. The price was also very reasonable."
"Sarah is extremely professional and proficient in what she does. Extremely thorough and my tan lasted well. Can thoroughly recommend and will be returning."
"Efficient, friendly and professional service from Sarah. Would recommend and will hopefully use again!"
"Fantastic service, very smart and gentle. Highly recommend!"
"Sarah was really professional and super efficient. I felt as if I was in good hands from the start. She gave me excellent pre and post tan skin care advice so my tan lasted a lot longer than previous tans I'd had elsewhere. The tan itself was v even and looked great. I had lots of complements!"
"Sarah is absolutely fantastic! I don’t often need a spray tan, but have visited Sarah twice now and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else should I need another spray tan in future. Sarah took great care and attention to detail to ensure no marks or streaks would occur, moisturising any dry areas pre-tan and buffing around my wrists, ankles etc post-spray. The results on both occasions were fantastic; a perfect, glowing, streak free tan. Thank you so much!"
"So pleased with my natural looking tan! Great service, Sarah is very professional & experiencenced & I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her."
"I was extremely happy with the service I received at Urban Bronze. Sarah was friendly and professional and the end result of my tan was flawless! I will definitely be getting all of my spray tans at Urban Bronze from now on!"
"I have been to many spray tan places in Bristol and Urban Bronze is by far the best. Sarah does a really good job blending it in in all the right places to look like a proper tan. Would totally recommend Urban Bronze!"
"I had never had a spray tan before coming here, and was treated with incredible patience and recommended the perfect level of spray tan for what would suit me. The tan was even, and perfect!! Not patchy at all and I really look like I have just come back from a month away in the sun! Would definitely recommend!!!!"
"I have been going to have tanning sessions with Urban Bronze for at least 5 years ...always super efficient with an excellent attention to detail I would highly recommend ."
"Very happy ... Sarah offers a quick and efficient service with great attention to detail that you won't get anywhere else. The salon is convenient, private and she is happy to accommodate last minute bookings as life often throws us last minute engagements! I would highly recommend, the tan quality is flawless and she knows how to achieve a natural look with her tanning products to the depth of tan requested."
"Simply wouldn’t go anywhere else for a spray tan! Sarah is so professional, completely puts you at ease and goes the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable, she really is a true perfectionist. The tan itself is always AMAZING, streak free, always a beautiful colour (not orange/fake looking) and lasts beautifully. I always make sure I have one done before I go away or for weddings/nights out/special occasions and I always get loads of compliments. Can’t wait for my next one!"
"Best spray tan I’ve ever had. I’ve moved back to Ireland but any time I’m in Bristol I always book in! I would travel the distance for it!"
"Clean, comfortable. Always results in perfect colour & even coverage. Best spray tan around."
"The BEST spray tan I have ever had. I wouldn't go anywhere else from now on."
Urban Bronze is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews