Urban Bronze Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Urban Bronze

How would you rate Urban Bronze ?

"I have been to many spray tan places in Bristol and Urban Bronze is by far the best. Sarah does a really good job blending it in in all the right places to look like a proper tan. Would totally recommend Urban Bronze!"
"I had never had a spray tan before coming here, and was treated with incredible patience and recommended the perfect level of spray tan for what would suit me. The tan was even, and perfect!! Not patchy at all and I really look like I have just come back from a month away in the sun! Would definitely recommend!!!!"
"I have been going to have tanning sessions with Urban Bronze for at least 5 years ...always super efficient with an excellent attention to detail I would highly recommend ."
"Very happy ... Sarah offers a quick and efficient service with great attention to detail that you won't get anywhere else. The salon is convenient, private and she is happy to accommodate last minute bookings as life often throws us last minute engagements! I would highly recommend, the tan quality is flawless and she knows how to achieve a natural look with her tanning products to the depth of tan requested."
Ruth Starkie
Verified Reviewer
"Simply wouldn’t go anywhere else for a spray tan! Sarah is so professional, completely puts you at ease and goes the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable, she really is a true perfectionist. The tan itself is always AMAZING, streak free, always a beautiful colour (not orange/fake looking) and lasts beautifully. I always make sure I have one done before I go away or for weddings/nights out/special occasions and I always get loads of compliments. Can’t wait for my next one!"
"Best spray tan I’ve ever had. I’ve moved back to Ireland but any time I’m in Bristol I always book in! I would travel the distance for it!"
"Clean, comfortable. Always results in perfect colour & even coverage. Best spray tan around."
"The BEST spray tan I have ever had. I wouldn't go anywhere else from now on."
"Sarah is lovely great attention to detail, I normally go to Strip Wax Bar in Harvey Nichols which is the same price point as Urban Bronze, Ive already booked my next appointment at Urban Bronze. Couldn't be happier."
"I went to get a spray tan last minute on a Sunday! Nowhere was open but luckily this lovely professional woman was. It was the best tan I've ever had. No one has ever taken the time and effort to get the tan all over perfect and also blend in to the hands and feet! This is a top level tan and service. I would highly recommend. Thank you"
"Always have used Urban Bronze with Sarah! I've always been happy with the results hence me coming back and recommending to friends! I have used her service for more than 3 years for highly recommend!"
"Always so professional and the tan lasts for such long time- thank you!"
"Extremely good service! I came out the perfect colour I wanted to be, would definitely recommend!"
"Sarah is fantastic! Amazing natural looking tan in beautiful comfortable surroundings. Would highly recommend to friends and family."
"Made you feel comfortable, really thorough, tan was perfect"
"It was my first spray tan,& I was a bit concerned I was going to end up looking like a cheesey watsit, but Sarah explained the whole procedure, and assured me that I would have a perfectly natural looking tan, which I did. I was very pleased with the overall Finnish and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah"
Sophie Davie
Verified Buyer
"Sarah has always been extremely professional in both her manner and the application of the spray tan and the tan I have received from her has been much better than any I have receive in a spa or salon. Plenty of advice is given beforehand on preparation for the tan and also for the aftercare and I have recommended her to several of my friends as I know they will come away with a long lasting and natural tan. Highly recommended."
"I can highly reccomend Urban Bronze if you want a great tan and a professional experience. I have been to lots of tanning salons and this is by far the best. I will not change. Fantastic service."
"Sarah was able to book me in with really short notice for a spray tan before I went on a last minute holiday abroad. She welcomed me in and was very professional so I felt relaxed in her home. I opted for a full body spray tan, two coats of tan were applied and Sarah paid special attention to my hands and feet to ensure an even tan. I loved my spray tan, it came out a lovely natural colour on my normally pale skin and was not orange at all. It lasted around 4-5 days. I will definitely go back to Sarah again for my next tan!"
"I wont go any where else, I have been using her for years, its the best spray tan I have ever had, she is very professional and it is a very private and good location. My tan can last up to 10 days, especially if you moisterise and look after it well afterwards. Alex"
Urban Bronze is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews