Urban Apparel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
"Great customer service and very quick delivery. Thank you!"
"Good quick delivery. Good company."
"Delivery turned up on time product was a nice fit"
"Perfect condition came exactly as I expected"
"Good quality clothing, no loose stitching. Happy customer"
"Customer service was quick to respond to me as I had a problem with delivery, but rating 4stars as I never received my items"
Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I have looked into your order and can see that you ordered on the 2nd March and it was successfully delivered to your chosen hubbox collection point on the 6th March awaiting your collection thank you
"Item received within time said. Pleased with product"
"Fast, quick very efficient service"
"Very simple and easy to use and a decent price. With quick delivery."
"Made an order for a perfected fitted fur hooded padded jacket for my lovely partner and it arrived the following day. Great service and very fashionable attire from 4bidden. Thank you so much."
"Sent wrong package out, got there in the end"
"had a small problem with delivery and resolved very quickly 2 emails and was sorted"
"Excellent products exactly as shown, delivered on time."
"I am very happy with my black jacket. Red one not happy at all it was dirty as if someone has warn the jacket already but I can’t fins the details to send it back an on top of that the jacket don’t look like what it did in the picture"
"Very good delivery and clothing selection"
"pretty decent service need to reply quicker in future."
"Very easy checkout system and despite it being just after Christmas delivery was within the expected time which I was not expecting. A very seamless experience."
"The line of clothing are quite diverse and really have something to boast about which I like. However stocks do run out fast and once they're gone, they're gone.. like a coat I was debating for over 2 days which I finally decided I wanted ran out of stock! But in the end settled for one which was still peng."
"Very efficient and great refund process. Would visit this website again"
Urban Apparel is rated 4.67 based on 424 reviews