Urban Apparel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Read Urban Apparel Reviews
I ordered two t-shirts, one of which turned out to be out of stock. A note was put on my account to notify me but this wasn't followed up and my order wasn't shipped so after a few days, I reached out to Urban Apparel to ask what was going on.

They were apologetic and immediately offered me either a refund on the out of stock item or an exchange.

I took the refund, which they processed very shortly after and I received my remaining item within a couple of days.

Mistakes happen; all in all I was happy with the service and the quality of the product.

Would shop again!
Fast and speedy delivery! Quality of products are great and better price! Will use again
Prompt delivery and they replied to my email regarding refund promptly
Stitching could’ve been better
Quick and efficiebt
The coat is really nice, and good quality. The website is easy to use and I would probably buy again from Urban Apparel. The only problem was the next day delivery which actually took 4 days to arrive, but overall a good service and I am happy with my purchase.
I would order again, reason why not voting 5 starts is because when I received in the post the package was very wet and had grass on it.
Hat was packaged well and undamaged, however the box had severe damage to one corner.
The product came in the high quality standard that was expected. I will be coming back for more clothing in the future.
The quality of the product bought was of high quality and it was bought as shown on the website.
Prompt and delivered when promised
Quick and efficient service and delivery
Good service - quick delivery!
At first I wasnt sure about the site but it was absolutely fine ! It took a while for my item to arrive, not as quick as other services but it did eventually come !! I’d have just liked more delivery communication.
Vert easy website to use, I will be using it again to order all my jackets
The jacket was great quality and gave good warmth against the cold
Very nice parka. Quick shipping. Medium is a perfect fit (I'm 6 ft 1 )
The product I bought matched my expectations- it looks nice and is comfortable.
The delivery was also fast which I liked
Yes coat looks good and exactly hw it is described
Package arrived quickly, item was too small so i am getting an exchnage but from what i could see it was very good quality, will buy from here again
Urban Apparel is rated 4.71 based on 972 reviews