Urban Apparel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Read Urban Apparel Reviews
Fast delivery and top quality coat.
After sales service and communication non existent.
very nice service, loved my jacket and kept me warm every day so far
Item came creamed and unfolded, doesn’t look real compared to actual couture site.
Hi Will,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and apologies that you have had a bad experience. We have high standards that we adhere to so it is disappointing to learn that an item arrived with you unfolded and creased.

I can assure you that this will be looked into and reviewed to make sure this doesn't happen again

Not happy charged me for next day delivery but didn't receive the item till the day after, emailed my complaint but no reply
Hi, thank you for your review. It is stated very clearly within our delivery information that the dispatch cut off time is 2pm each day Monday-Friday, as you ordered at 4:33pm your order was sent out the next working day and successfully delivered on time the next day. I have also looked through our emails and can see you emailed us regarding this on the 20/12 at 11:53am and we responded straight away with the explanation at 11:59am, thank you
Do find it rather weird that returning the item for a refund isn’t as straight forward as other establishments. Still not had any response to servers emails I have sent. Also find it strange there is no contact number for help.
Hi Leon, thank you for your review. Our returns information can all be found on our returns page, along with a link to an easy print off returns label to make the returns process as easy as possible. I have looked into your query and can see that the team has followed this up and your exchange has been processed and sent out via free next day delivery, thank you
Ordered next day delivery and did not get it the next day even though i ordered before the alotted time slots.
Hi Kian, apologies for that. I have looked at the tracking information and can see that the delivery did go out on time, however Royal Mail failed to deliver it the next day for some reason. I can see the team has been in touch with you and refunded the next day delivery costs for the inconvenience, thank you!
Urban Apparel is rated 4.71 based on 937 reviews