Urban Apparel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Read Urban Apparel Reviews
I ordered two t-shirts, one of which turned out to be out of stock. A note was put on my account to notify me but this wasn't followed up and my order wasn't shipped so after a few days, I reached out to Urban Apparel to ask what was going on.

They were apologetic and immediately offered me either a refund on the out of stock item or an exchange.

I took the refund, which they processed very shortly after and I received my remaining item within a couple of days.

Mistakes happen; all in all I was happy with the service and the quality of the product.

Would shop again!
The item got shipped and dispatched very quickly however it took a lot longer to arrive than it was said. Luckily it arrived in time for Valentine’s Day but I have been stressed the past few days not knowing where my order was. I will probably be using the website again though the items of clothing I absolutely had no problem with.
Very quick delivery, tshirts are of great quality and the price even better, will use again
The jumper is nice and comfy. Good quality too
Amazing quality, so impressed.
Would definitely recommend.
I ordered a coat from urban apparel and I love it!
service was simple short and fast
Quick Delivery Quality Products 👍🏻
Fast and speedy delivery! Quality of products are great and better price! Will use again
Bought a Fresh ego kid had. Fast delivery and well packaged. I would recommend.
Love this store. Never had a problem with getting the right size, easy peasy ordering and quick delivery. So many brands to choose from too.great!!🥰
Quick shipping, awesome products, I totally recommend the store, look no further!
I highly recommend urban apparel.The service is outstanding and you receive a fast delivery with themselves.
Prompt delivery and they replied to my email regarding refund promptly
good quality, fast delivery.
Hi, I got jacket for my son , it’s present for Christmas. Jacket looks really good quality, thank you.
One very happy 15 year son (size s) fits well, warm and quick delivery. Many thanks.
Couldn't be happier with the product, speed of delivery and overall service
Very good
Delivery was on time, Coat is worth the money and good quality.
Urban Apparel is rated 4.71 based on 972 reviews