Urban Apparel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
"The quality of the product was really good and my order arrived on time."
"Quick and easy to find what you like size is brilliant and very good quality I would recoment to anyone"
"It was great service great quality clothing and will shop here again"
"Reasonable delivery time, my only issue is that I was promised 10% off for signing up to the newsletter, however received no email / code after doing so. Maybe I missed something."
"Great service, Items arrived as expected, good quality material. Overall a great place to buy from."
"Delivery and customer service excellent, product unfortunately not what we wanted. Refund processed within 2/3 days of posting item back. I would not hesitate ordering through urban apparel again."
"For the coat itself it would be 5* but I paid £5 for next day delivery but waited two days so would like a refund on the delivery. Thank you"
Hi Natalie,

Thank you for you review and we're glad you like the coat, i've looked into your order and can see that you ordered at 7pm on boxing day (26th December). Boxing day is a national public holiday and therefore there is no dispatch on this day, this is the same for all companies, therefore your order was sent out the next day on the 27th and delivered on time on the 28th, all dispatch and delivery information can be viewed on our delivery information page

"I brought this coat as was going amsterdam new years eve,so needed something warm this coat surpassed my expectations it was very warm and still comfortable and looks nice with different tops jumpers or shirt ect, very happy with this coat"
"The item is of very good quality"
"Delivered quicker than expected, very efficient"
"Quick delivery, happy with the purchase, will use again"
"Fantastic site to order from. It had the coat at a cheaper price than anyone else. Fast free delivery which should have been next day delivery but seeing as we ordered on Christmas eve it was delivered on the day after boxing day. We could track it too. Will definitely order from here again."
"Lovely coat, great quality but unfortunately I ordered the wrong size so am returning it for an exchange"
"Easy to shop on the website and very fast delivery. No complaints at all!"
"Lovely product , with a slight imperfection . Returned and replaced quickly and efficiently . Would use again"
"Urban Apparel sell really nice and stylish jackets. I bought a Parka jacket from Urban Apparel last week and it came on time and the jacket is really nice. It came exactly as it looked online. I will deffo be buying more items from here soon and I have recommended Urban Apparel to others."
"I ordered the jacket and it arrived the next day. Really good service and good communication."
"Will deffo use again!"
"My order arrived before the due date which was great as I only ordered just before Christmas and it arrived in good time ,"
"great jeans and speedy delivery"
Urban Apparel is rated 4.67 based on 420 reviews