Urban Apparel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
"Good products but delivery was slow"
"Exactly as described and looks in picture, can not fault this website at all!!! Very quick delivery as well."
"Fast and easy"
"Awesome service will definitely be ordering all the time"
"First time order. Easy to order on line quick delivery and the product is great quality definitely will use again."
"I am very happy with my black jacket. Red one not happy at all it was dirty as if someone has warn the jacket already but I can’t fins the details to send it back an on top of that the jacket don’t look like what it did in the picture"
"Very happy with the service, found the clothing I was looking for and it fitted perfectly."
"Very good delivery and clothing selection"
"pretty decent service need to reply quicker in future."
"Brilliant service. Quick and easy. Delivered before due date. Over the moon with my coat!"
"Quick delivery & quality clothing. Will deffo use again."
"Very easy checkout system and despite it being just after Christmas delivery was within the expected time which I was not expecting. A very seamless experience."
"Great service, great clothes."
"Love my new T- Shirt πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ"
"The line of clothing are quite diverse and really have something to boast about which I like. However stocks do run out fast and once they're gone, they're gone.. like a coat I was debating for over 2 days which I finally decided I wanted ran out of stock! But in the end settled for one which was still peng."
"Very efficient and great refund process. Would visit this website again"
"Fast despatch and good quality"
"Brilliant service and very comfy jeans.. impressed highly"
"Excellent Service, Item did not fit so returned for a refund. An overall good experience"
Urban Apparel is rated 4.67 based on 420 reviews