Urban Apparel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Heliza Hami
"Fast delivery. User friendly website to place an order. Will definitely buy more in the future."
Carlene Fox
"Fantastic site to order from. It had the coat at a cheaper price than anyone else. Fast free delivery which should have been next day delivery but seeing as we ordered on Christmas eve it was delivered on the day after boxing day. We could track it too. Will definitely order from here again."
"Content is of good quality and sold at the right price."
"Fantastic service , great selection of items to buy and quick in the order"
"Very fast dispatch! Great products! Thanks UA !"
"Good delivery times and costs, got a good discount on my buy as well."
"Love this cap from Fresh Ego Kid ! Excellent fast , tracked postage service, 5 Star."
"Quick and simple, hat was red not pink"
"Speedy service and great delivery. Would definitely purchase from here again!"
"Very good and fast delivery"
"Great service"
"The webpage is very clear and makes quite simple to order anything you want, there are a lot of variety and good quality clothes. The shipment price outside UK could be cheaper like other similar web pages though,"
"Urban Apparel were the only stockists of a specific hat I wanted!! Amazing service, and fantastically priced delivery. One of my favourite online retailers"
"Over the moon with the product!!"
"Great looking collections, heaps of choices, always the size I’m after. Royal Mail international is so slow! I haven’t received latest order to comment on current Order"
"Service is excellent. Simple returns process. Would definitely shop again."
"Cap is sick delivery was quick keep it up lads"
"I received the wrong Item unfortunately and immediately got in contact with the Urban Apparel customer service. Hopefully there will be a satisfying solution coming soon ;)"
Hi, thank you for your review. Apologies the the wrong item was initially sent, it arrived back with us today and the correct item has been sent out to you :) thank you
"Brilliant cap, excellent detail - a real standout item. First time used UA. Very impressed. Quality items, competitively priced, prompt delivery. Big thumbs up!"
"I ordered 2 Twinzz 3D mesh caps but when the box arrived there was only 1 cap inside. I sent an online enquiry regarding this which still hasn't been answered but also sent a DM which was replied to with an apology. I was sending both caps back anyway as they were adult size and I wanted children's sizes. I'm a bit miffed that I'm having to pay return postage as well as delivery charges especially when the order is not even complete. My parcel was delivered back to Urban Apparel yesterday (15th) so now awaiting confirmation of my refund"
Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your order. We did receive an online query from yourself however as you also sent a DM which we responded to there was no need to also follow up via email as we had already resolved the issue. We apologise that you only received one of the caps, you ordered two of the same caps and somehow this was missed during dispatch but we said we would get the other one straight out to you. Our policy is to offer free returns for any items that are faulty, as you were returning the cap due to ordering the wrong size this would not warrant a free return unfortunately, your refund has now been processed which is within the 24 hour standard processing period, thank you
Urban Apparel is rated 4.67 based on 517 reviews