Urban Apparel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
Email, Live Chat
Read Urban Apparel Reviews
Quality of the material is outstanding, gives me a new level of confidence when I stand out with this level of drip
Posted 1 hour ago
Great
Great delivered on time and good quality product
Great services and amazing product have told friends and family about this services.
Hi, The beautiful fur coat was dispatched within a few hours. Arrived next day as they said it would. Materials and comfort are brilliant and the coat itself keeps you lovely and toasty when wearing. Very happy with purchase and have already recommended to friends. Thanks a bunch !!
Very nice parka. Quick shipping. Medium is a perfect fit (I'm 6 ft 1 )
Amazing service the jacket arrived promptly and my son loves it - Good for nothing Men’s Jacket Navy. Absolutely loved it
Great items and quick delivery
Coats are great, delivery was fast
Service was great. Would order again!
The product I bought matched my expectations- it looks nice and is comfortable. The delivery was also fast which I liked
Yes coat looks good and exactly hw it is described
Very good service
Great service and very good quality jacket, ordered 2 sizes to see which was the better fit so will be sending 1 back which was no problem and straight forward, delivery was also on time, will be using them again.
Package arrived quickly, item was too small so i am getting an exchnage but from what i could see it was very good quality, will buy from here again
Coat arrived on time, good quality product.
The jacket I bought came and it was exactly what I wanted, fits just right and looks great! I am deffo purchasing more coats from here for my 2020/21 winter collection
Easy to buy from, quick and simple. Wrote something wrong on my order so emailed them and they sorted it straight away
Was surprised at the quality of my item was perfect great value for money most definitely shopping here again!!!
Great coat heavy & warm very good quality, exactly how I wanted it to be, looks just as good in person as it does in the pictures and Quick delivery can’t go wrong!
Urban Apparel is rated 4.70 based on 826 reviews