Urban Apparel Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Apparel
"great value quick delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
"A good efficient service received order within 3days of ordering I would use this website again"
"Great Clothing for up and coming designers great quality and amazing designs."
"Excellent!!!!!!"
"Fab delivery service quick and great clothes"
"Excellent buy love the coat and it's so warm"
"Fast delivery, friendly delivery guy and excellent quality coat bought perfect for winter! Thank you"
"The service is good"
"Coat was amazing exactly same as the picture an fits perfect.. thanks!"
"Very quick delivery and their returns an refund are second to none, very impressive"
"Delivery was late and top came in incorrect size, good quality though"
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologise that the incorrect size was sent out to you on this order, glad to hear you liked the quality of the item though and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon, thank you!
"The quality of the product is very good and the delivery was done quickly and very easily, would definitely recommend."
"The coat they sent was nice but I had to manually adjust the zip for it to work properly. Other than that everything was good. The website was easy to shop on and use. Overall decent experience"
"Great products and fast easy service."
"Superb site looked on various sites for coat which were all £10 more with delivery charge on top free delivery and save money no other place to go for quality and price but urban Apparel"
"It was a good experience to shop from here for the first time but am having prob to close the jacket zip.."
"My item I ordered was for my son this was a very fast delivery thank you"
"Great online shop. They have lots of good offers on at any one time and they were very quick to respond to communication. My order had free tracking with delivery. All in all, great experience and I love the coat I bought."
"When I received my item it was in brilliant condition, exactly how it looked on the images and a brilliant price, I loved it! My item didn’t take long to come through the post at all I can’t thank this company enough.!"
"Great selection! Purchased a winter parka, looks and fits amazing. Delivered on time..highly recommended!"
Urban Apparel is rated 4.70 based on 287 reviews