Upson Downs Reviews

Upson Downs 5 star review on 11th July 2019
Clare at Friends of St Edwards PTA
Upson Downs 5 star review on 19th February 2019
Joanne Cottam, Meadowhead Junior School
Answers all queries expediently and to the satisfaction of all. Excellent service and speedy delivery of orders. As a new school it was important to establish a good working relationship for the future. Very grateful for all their help and support.
Amazing service!!
My sign was for breakfast and out of school club really impressed club's name on the sign .
Had a email to ask if i was happy with order...would highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service emailed the preview really quickly, the sign is perfect better than I could have hoped for, will complement the bench our 2020 year 6s have purchased as a gift for future children attending the school. Looking forward to putting them together in the new school year.
Consistently an outstanding service from Upson Downs. We have ordered many items personalised to our school and the team are swift in sending a design. The quality is amazing and adds character throughout our school. Product quality is also extremely impressive.
Great, efficient service.
Sarah was extremely helpful, knew exactly what we wanted, amended details several times when requested and came up with alternatives design when asked. The whole process from start to finish was very quick, efficient and very smooth. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. The final product was excellent which we were extremely pleased with. The sign will be a great addition to our school and will stand out from the rest! Thank you
Fast, prompt delivery! Good quality signage for our nursery!
All I can say is wow! It has been 10 years since our last set of doo signs and the school has changed a lot over this time so it made sense for the signs to change too! From my questionable drawing skills sent via email came our stunning signs within a week or so!

Thanks so much to all concerned!
Ordered a number of signs from Upson Downs as we have had to introduce a number of changes at our Community Centre aa the result of the COVID pandemic. Very pleased with the quality, design and material. Perhaps not the cheapest around but certain worth paying a little bit more for. Well done
Lovely products well made and excellent service.

Michele
Ballycrochan Playgroup
Really pleased with the signs...Thank You
Very happy with with the finished product, highly recommend!
Customer service was brilliant. Answered all of my questions really promptly and could personalise the sign to make it really reflect our school.
An excellent service from initial query to delivery of goods. Very friendly and helpful staff who were happy to work with us on our design to ensure it was exactly how we wanted it. Thank you all for helping to make our P7 class leave their legacy a success.
Great signs, speedy delivery process personalisation of the signs with no problems.
I am a childminder and have been upgrading my setting during lockdown I keep coming back as I always love the creativity from upson downs signs and the high quality makes it well worth the investment! Thank you for also keeping me well informed of delivery dates during the current situation and with your own limited resources I was over the moon with the turnaround time!
Bright, colourful, child-friendly signs. Easily customised with good customer service.
Really helpful staff. Excellent quality products and quick delivery. We will be using Upson Downs again.
Amazing service, brilliant quality and speedy delivery. Instantly made a difference to our school frontage.
Helpful website and staff. Quick production and excellent quality.
Upson Downs is rated 4.95 based on 144 reviews