unsportsnutrition Reviews

11AM
11AM

info@unsportsnutrition.ie

Unit 4 Harbour Square

Tell us how unsportsnutrition made you happy

"The product came in two days well happy with timeframe for delivery sldo the price very good for the protein per drink consumed a months worth per tub fair good"
Are you unsportsnutrition? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very prompt attention and delivery."
"I haven't received my goods yet"
"Great prices, a good range and quick delivery. Only drawback was website a bit hard to navigate. But prices are very competitive and that's the key"
"UN Sports Nutrition efficiently handled my order and had my purchase shipped within 12 hours of the order being placed. I did have issues with GLS, the shipping company they contracted, who made no attempt to deliver the package to my home but simply left it at a local shop. Gareth at UN got involved on my behalf and helped to resolve the issue quickly."
"Great site, reasonable prices, quick delivery. Just I got a medium t-shirt and I ask could I get an XL. Still waiting on them to get back to me about it."
"Ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday. Great delivery... Now just to see if the product works!"
"Service is Amazing.. Just one day delivery! and got couple of gifts in the box"
"Excellent service. One issue with the order, but the guys intelligently figured it out & informed me promptly of the fix. Very happy."
"Love the product, and the service, although wish I could receive the goods a tad sooner!"
"Quite happy with the products. Only a little thing with the order that I order a brand of creatine,and I got another brand because u didn't have it in stock and usually I get some sample with different products but this time nothing:)"
"Fantastic selection of products and very quick delivery. I deducted a star because the website is difficult to navigate on my iPhone. Otherwise, very happy with the service."
"Good customer service. There was a probem with one of my many orders, but it was fixed asap. They care."
"Excellent expedient service and good product pricing."
"Found it a very speedy, reasonably priced service."
"Have researched all the main sites and the 4.4kg Whey Protein is the best value you can find. The Choc Cookie flavour is as nice as any product I have tasted. The only reason it is not a 5 star is that it doesn't always mix immaculately first time so I often pop some extra water in at the end. Would definitely purchase again"
"Easy to order. Believed I'd receive package next day, however it took two days. Courier company never issued me a tracking number, so wasn't sure when I would receive package. Everything delivered as ordered."
"Good service i ordered on a Monday evening and my order was delivered Tuesday afternoon. Haven't got anything free samples yet and have ordered supplements a few times."
"All ok but ni tracking no. :("
"Good service + products"
unsportsnutrition is rated 4.88 based on 894 reviews