unsportsnutrition Reviews

11PM
11PM

info@unsportsnutrition.ie

Unit 4 Harbour Square

Tell us how unsportsnutrition made you happy

"took too long to deliver"
Are you unsportsnutrition? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick delivery but limited lately so flavours etc aren't always available"
"Happy with product and delivery time. Did not recieve €5 off for joining newsletter as promised."
"I can't give feedback as I have yet to receive my purchase"
"Service and website are good, the delivery company is disappointing, very disappointing"
"I found it funny how they raise their prices for Optimum Nutrition branded protein when they release their own. Very transparent, you can now find the same price in most supplement stores so ordering with UN Sports Nutrition has become pointless for me."
"they were kind but they couldnt get the product to me as quick as i would have liked"
"First off, I always have and always will buy my supplements from you guys! I think your staff in your shops are absolutely brilliant, especially Dundrum as that is the one I frequent most. They are always willing to give advice on supplements and have recently switched from Gold Standard Whey to Ultimate Nutrition's Iso-Sensation on a recommendation of one of your staff, and to fantastic results. I purchased a few things online as I couldnt make it to the store recently, and also your new website is fantastic. I rang the delivery company as I was advised to do for a delivery time as someone wouldnt be at the house all day and was told that "the drivers only make one stop through each area" and that they dont provide delivery times. The woman seems completely uninterested in my query came across as quite rude. She said someone would phone me back regarding my question but no one did, which isnt the end of the world as they sounded busy. What really was disappointing was her attitude towards my question and told me everything in a very condescending manner. I obviously give Universal Nutrition 5 stars but the delivery company really let it down hence 3 stars."
"Recieved my products with next day delivery which was great, prices were low and the website is very user friendly. However after spending over €350 on supplements was disappointed to find out that all i received free was a shaker for my hard earned cash. Having previously bought supplements from other sites and shops they are more than happy to throw in some extra free supplements/ samples and or free t-shirts."
"Usually with other companies I order from I am used to recieving the order next day if ordered before 3. However I ordered on friday and did not recieve this till tuesday."
"The products are great and the samples provided are a good way of trying something new. However, the courier, DPD, does not make delivery easy. If you are not there when they arrive they do not offer to deliver at a different time of the day but try the next day. Their office is also difficult to contact and sometimes they do not answer. I would suggest that there be the option of collecting orders at one of the retail locations in Dundrum or Dun Laoghaire or providing a time frame so customers would not miss the courier. Apart from this problem, the shopping experience at UN Sports Nutrition is great and the prices cannot be beaten. The variety and price are the the main reasons I continue to shop here"
"Great prices and range, there is one thing that could be changed I got automated email a day after ordering saying my order was dispatched. But then the next day I was contacted to say one of the items I ordered wasn't in stock and my order actually hadn't been dispatched."
"the flavour of the drink is not great but its drinkable"
"I was very satisfied with the delivery time,it came the next day.The price was also good.The only problem was that i was sent the wrong flavour extend."
unsportsnutrition is rated 4.88 based on 894 reviews