Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD

support@unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

Our Postal AddressThe Copper RoomDeva CentreTrinity Way

How would you rate Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
marko pinterio

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Marko Pinterio
Unverified Reviewer
"Unlimited Web Hosting UK I was using resseler account their server is not reliable my website was not reachable for view days I have to migrate to another server Less than 3 months very bad server but the good thing they have good customer service"
Tim Shelbourne
Verified Reviewer
"I’ve been with Unlimited now for around 4 years, and the level of service and support I’ve received during that time is second-to-none. Great products, excellent prices, but most of all fantastic, fast support from a really dedicated, approachable, friendly team who provide a truly bespoke service. First class in every respect. Tim Shelbourne www.theartistsquarter.com"
Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews