Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD

support@unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk

Our Postal AddressThe Copper RoomDeva CentreTrinity Way

Tell us how Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD made you happy

"Well I had a great relationship with this company until frequent slowness issues forced me to go and get my own dedicated hosting to stop the slowness issue, solved the minute I moved. I then decided to use unlimited hosting to host the websites and use dns to switch between the 2 hosting solutions, I set the files to be backed up to unlimited hosting so that it automatically updates my sites on unlimited hosting only to be told this was data warehousing and that they have suspended my account without warning and deleted all my files, no warning or conversations just flat out delete and regards. Fortunately there is many other hosting companies out there that allow this and already have a quote for £2 more per month. This could have been handled so much differently for a loyal customer of over 3 years. Thanks for your understanding, be aware that you will not be warned before breaching terms, I was backing up 1 per month 11gb for 12 months, my websites were image heavy when I was with them anyway so that was roughly what I was hosting before backing up with them. Customer lost and reviews will be given to reflect the unprofessional nature of how this was dealt with. Be aware once a great company with great customer services. Shame now this is how things are dealt with."
"Unlimited Web Hosting UK I was using resseler account their server is not reliable my website was not reachable for view days I have to migrate to another server Less than 3 months very bad server but the good thing they have good customer service"
"I’ve been with Unlimited now for around 4 years, and the level of service and support I’ve received during that time is second-to-none. Great products, excellent prices, but most of all fantastic, fast support from a really dedicated, approachable, friendly team who provide a truly bespoke service. First class in every respect. Tim Shelbourne www.theartistsquarter.com"
Unlimited Web Hosting UK LTD is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews