Universal Beds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Beds
Read Universal Beds Reviews

About Universal Beds:

At Universal Beds we pride ourselves on providing high quality home furnishings with an unparalleled customer experience.
Universal Beds offer a wide range quality beds and home furnishings and have a reputation for supplying products with painstaking quality control and an unparalleled ability to source the finest natural materials available.

We have a wide range of beds, mattresses, headboards, sofas & much more furniture with our catalogue being updated all the time.

Very good quality, great value . Very pleasant staff. Would buy again
Still waiting for it to be delivered 5 weeks later.
Very happy with my headboard purchase delivery was very prompt and packaged to a good standard would definitely recommend.
The bed was good quality, however, surprised that the slats are not to be screwed down? Very poor communication, however. I tried on several occasions to phone, and also emailed, to get clarification on sizes but never got a reply. If there were issues with the bed I wouldn't be confident that it could have been resolved due to the poor communication.
Top a different colour to bottom Not worth the money
I wouldn’t recommend this company beds are made of cheap wood..
Lovely bed but mattress is quite uncomfortable, which is leaving me with back pain.
Bed looks nice and is good for the price however the mattress is so uncomfortable!
Will put 0 stars if that is possible. this is a SCAM. never ever buy from this company. you will never hear from them after you order. the number in their website does not work. sent multiple emails and called multiple times but no one is answering. checked trustpilot and surprised to see the number of bad reviews. left a review as i havent heard from the company. after a few hours, i received a call from the "CEO" and was advised that the courer were trying to contact me to deliver but this is total BS. i waited again, still nothing after 2 weeks. i gave up and asked paypal to give me a refund. the "CEO" now replied to me and agreed to give the refund "as a good gesture" which is again BS because this was done by paypal. SAVE YOUR SELF SOME STRESS AND STAY AWAY. THIS IS OWNED BY A SINGLE PERSON WHO IS OUT THERE TO GET YOUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVER YOU ANY BED.
Upon ordering my bed I recieved a text message ONLY from a Canadian mobile number confirming my booking. 40 minutes later this was followed up with a text confirming my order was shipped but the tracking information was not available. As I was moving into an unfurnished flat I called 2 numbers I found for Universal Beds 24 hours later and every day after that for 10 days and they both rung out and noone returned my calls. I followed these up with emails afew days after ordering and continued to email daily, message on facebook messenger and contact through their automatted contact on their website... again with no response from any avenue. Two days before moving into my property I searched Universal Beds and found nothing but awful reviews and on Google search saw the company states it is "permanently closed" and therefore I contacted my bank and requested a refund as Universal Beds was not contactable and my order wasn't being delivered. The day of my move, I get a call from a man who stared he was the courier and that he will be delivering my bed 2 days later. I requested that he doesn't deliver my goods and he tells Universal Beds as I couldn't contact them myself. He stated he spoke to many customers that morning who relayed the same message that they was uncontactable and that he would let them know. 20 minutes later I had a call from the director of Universal Beds who stated that I couldn't cancel as I hadn't let them know within 48 hours. I confirmed that I had been trying to contact them every avenue I could for 10 days and noone returned any message I left. Although he could see my emails and stated that he didnt know why they werent responded to he said they wouldn't cancel my order. At first, he was quiet rude. I found it very convenient that just the day before my bank confirmed a refund in full and therefore Universal Beds was made aware and only at this point was I getting a call about delivery. 20 minutes after arguing about cancelling my item he agreed to refund me in full and not deliver the bed. This was followed up with a request TO NOT leave a bad review and to leave a good review because he helped my query. That is all he cared about. They only contacted me because my bank contacted them for a refund. I never had the goods delievered and have no doubt that this company is run by ametures and would highly recommend NOONE ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE WHO VERY CLEARLY HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING. I never got email confirmation of my order and again that was another excuse the managing director tried to use.
Universal Beds is rated 2.50 based on 10 reviews