Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre
Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate Universal Tyre & Autocentre ?

"Went to Chelmsford branch Springfield road kelvin sorted me brakes disc s n anuther issue dpf. Top fella straight forward. Job done No more shakey brakes Professional attitude n workmanship. Thanks"
"Really friendly and impressive quick service"
"Fixed up my punctured tyre, efficient service"
"After I crashed my car universal tyres fixed my car within 2 days and I was very happy"
"I called the Staines depot re fitting tyres I supplied to loose motorcycle wheels , they said they could do it whilst I waited , just to drop by. I called in a couple of days later and they were very pleasant to deal with , good value , and a generally good firm to deal with.. Thoroughly recommended"
"Went in to the South Croydon Universal Tyre & Autocenter with a sudden screw puncture in my front motorcycle tyre. Assistance received was fast, efficient and friendly. Reece had a look for me and managed to repair my tyre swiftly, meaning I was able to ride safely home after just 20-25 mins of arriving. Based on service received I would certainly recommend South Croydon Universal Tyre & Autocentre, and I'll be revisiting again when I need my tyres changed."
"Fantastic service from job, dave and the team from Thurrock. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family"
"Took my bike to south Croydon for a new tire. Was served by Reece, who done a cracking job. Friendly and efficient. In and out in less than 20 minutes."
"Very quick and efficient. Spot on"
"Always do a good job and are very transparent. Top notch"
"I recently visited to have a tyre repaired and found the service to be very prompt and professional. I was served by Reece, who was great at explaining what I needed and I really appreciated his help - going above and beyond to hold up the traffic for me at this busy intersection. Thanks!"
"Joe and his team are always very friendly and polite, always call back when they say they will and they have always managed to fit me in with 2 working days, but normally within 1 working day. Also not found better prices else well."
"Great service...satisfied customer...will be back...would recommend"
"After having a front off-side wheel tyre blow-out whilst driving at 60 mph, on the A14 over the infamous Orwell Bridge Ipswich, then having to wait for assistance for some 90 minutes, and in a very hazardous location, When a recovery driver arrived, after making enquiries to your Autocentre on Hadleigh Road Ind. Est. Est., he drove us there to acquire a replacement tyre. On arrival we were welcomed most warmly, courteously, and with prompt efficiency by manager Julian, which at once relieved the stress that my wife and myself were experiencing due to the very worrying situation we found ourselves in. Thank you Julian and assisting staff."
"Joe and team @ Thurrock did amazing job on my Tesla Model S. Almost all other tyre shops have some excuses, but not Joe and his team. Number 1 service."
"Very helpful, extra polite and nice and quick. 10/10 service"
"Great job by Reece, polite and efficient."
"Honest advice, quick and efficient"
"Excellent work and service"
"Joe and his team @ Thurrock have treated not only myself but my two children so well. Fantastic customer service, speedy and very well priced. Will be back and will be recommending them to all of my friends."
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.92 based on 1,189 reviews