Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy
Micky came out to mend my mother's old Ford Tractor that needed two new inner tubes. He was efficient and quick and terribly kind, he even mended her wheelbarrow which had a puncture too - she was thrilled! I would highly recommend Paul and Micky from Universal Rettendon - an excellent, personal service.
Not just the usual garage or service .. These people really care about you .. I found their care and service was beyond usual..

have told a lot of people of their existence and of my recommendation ... well done to the team at STAINS TYRES
Absolutely great bloke came out to me at biffa tyre change quickest ive had definately recommend
Top service executed with care
Top service executed with care
Absolutely fabulous customer service. Extremely helpful staff and good value for money. Would highly recommend.
Good friendly service
This is the second time I have used Universal in Staines and both times the service has been excellent. In the original lockdown my Wife's Mini exhaust was replace and car has been quieter and performs much better. Recently my 5 series needed a rear broken spring replaced. They found and sourced difficult to find parts and replaced both of them perfectly. The car is much better and the charges were very reasonable. very professional service.
Very good and friendlyservice
Excellent service and highly recommended will be using again.
Superb thanku
Outstanding service as per normal.
Most test 29 12 20 perfect
Fantastic service as usual
Universal Tyres in Staines came to my rescue yet again today, fantastic service from all the guys as usual, the manager always recognizes my voice on the phone and I always know my car will be in great hands . Thanks so much guys ! Highly recommend .
Friendly and helpful staff and always have time for you. Very professional. Would highly recommend
Just had a tyre replaced by Adrian from the Waterloo depot following a puncture. He was extremely professional, quick and a very nice guy! Would highly recommend - great service all round.
I have been using Universal Tyres (Thurrock) for a number of years as the service is excellent. Joe is a lovely, friendly guy and always very helpful when I have had a problem I know that I can just pop my car in there and they will help me out. Trust them 100% and would not use anyone else. Joe is leaving and that is a big shame and loss for Universal.
I have used universal for well over 12 years (CROYDON) always had great banter with the guys who have replaced our truck and car Tyres , always friendly and helpful.
I arrived at 8am yesterday with a puncture and on my way by 8.45am with a brand new tyre.
They attempted to fix it first to save me money and time.
These guys are honest and responsive and I could not fault their customer service.
Enjoy your biscuits guys and Thankyou so much! Tracy