Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

How would you rate Universal Tyre & Autocentre?

"Used Universal tyres Grays a few months ago when ingot a puncture and needed a new tyre.There not my usual place but went in as i was near by.But I must say was very happy with the service friendly bunch of lads.ill be in again this Saturday;)"
"The team at Thurrock (Andy/Joe/Andy) have done a very professional job in sorting out the very bad work done by National Tyres of Grays. The Thurrock team where very knowledgable, friendly and showed me what was wrong and then proceeded too put it right. I’ll recommend this depot too my friends and family. Good job well done"
"Very happy Friendly Employee Andy made us a hot chocolate while we wait"
"Great service as always from the South croydon branch. Cheers to John and Mark for sorting out my dodgy locking wheel nuts and fixing my spare. Really appreciated. Great value. Top team. Cheers"
"Used the guys in Staines for a few years and always great advice, you never get ripped off, if they can extend life of tyre or repair then they always try and if not they give good price and pleasant service. Thanks for sorting the repair today on my BMW - very much appreciated."
"Croydon branch with Chris and the team. Excellent service lads. Very courteous and polite. Will come back and recommend to other people. Thanks very much."
"Service was very good and attentive"
"I went Plaistow universal for my MOT service the guys there were fantastic looking after the drivers well with respect and very great good service respect guys...!!"
"Always a quick efficient service with a smile and we'll priced too"
"Punctured motorbike tyre. The chaps at the Universal Chelmsford branch were knowledgable, friendly, helpful and just brilliant. They owned and therefore understood motorbikes, so explained everything and offered advice. I hope there is no next time, but if there is I know where to go. Definitely recommend."
"Friendly, polite, helpful staff who provide a great service at a reasonable price. Thank you to Reece at South Croydon who repaired my tyre today."
"Universal Tyre & Autocentre, PLAISTOW I have used UT&A, Plaistow over the last decade and I can say that without fail I always come out of the Centre as a satisfied customer. The staff, particularly Chris and Nick, are professional, friendly, helpful and give sound advice. I left my car to be looked at as it has failed to start on a number of occasions. They found no fault with it after checking it and did not charge me. As a female driver, I am always confident that I can take my car into UT&A, Plaistow and know that I am not being ripped off. Thank you for being my trusted mechanics. Olamide."
"John, the manager at the South Croydon branch, was brilliant with me yesterday. I have tyre insurance and John was incredibly patient with the long drawn out process which involved him speaking with the insurers twice, taking photos of the car in situ and the tyre. Thanks John."
"The gentlemen carrying out the repair, Reece and James were polite, efficient and extremely helpful. It can be very difficult replacing the spare wheel, Jack and Jack lever in the boot compartment provided, but they were extremely patient and carefully replaced everything in its rightful place. Excellent service at a reasonable price"
"Got 3 new tyres by mark. Very quick and proffesional. was a bit dirty but i just went to car wash after."
"I popped into the Plaistow branch on a Tuesday as my windscreen wipers had gone and it was raining, the two men were really helpful and looked at my car straight away and fixed the problem which was a blown fuse, my car was ready within 10 minutes and they didn’t charge me - such a breath if fresh air to have amazing customer service, I would definitely recommend *****"
"I went to the centre in Croydon on Tuesday. Extremely helpful and polite staff. Repaired my tyre quickly for a reasonable price. Will definitely recommend."
"Nice people, great service. Competitive prices."
"Friendly and really helpful staff. Can't thank them enough for the great job they did"
"Great service ! Mega , Well done and keep it up . OStone Team"
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.92 based on 1,117 reviews