Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy
Very good and friendlyservice
Excellent service and highly recommended will be using again.
Superb thanku
Outstanding service as per normal.
Most test 29 12 20 perfect
Fantastic service as usual
Universal Tyres in Staines came to my rescue yet again today, fantastic service from all the guys as usual, the manager always recognizes my voice on the phone and I always know my car will be in great hands . Thanks so much guys ! Highly recommend .
Friendly and helpful staff and always have time for you. Very professional. Would highly recommend
Just had a tyre replaced by Adrian from the Waterloo depot following a puncture. He was extremely professional, quick and a very nice guy! Would highly recommend - great service all round.
I have been using Universal Tyres (Thurrock) for a number of years as the service is excellent. Joe is a lovely, friendly guy and always very helpful when I have had a problem I know that I can just pop my car in there and they will help me out. Trust them 100% and would not use anyone else. Joe is leaving and that is a big shame and loss for Universal.
Worst company to work for no family values at all will throw workers under a bus to save themselves this company has no heart
I have used universal for well over 12 years (CROYDON) always had great banter with the guys who have replaced our truck and car Tyres , always friendly and helpful.
I arrived at 8am yesterday with a puncture and on my way by 8.45am with a brand new tyre.
They attempted to fix it first to save me money and time.
These guys are honest and responsive and I could not fault their customer service.
Enjoy your biscuits guys and Thankyou so much! Tracy
My only work van was booked for an MOT Saturday 17th October at the Chelmsford Branch. It failed on some suspension and needed new tyres. Kelvin and his team had the van operational the same morning. This meant I was left with no down time to my business. Exceptional service from start to finish at a very reasonable cost. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Kevin and the team (Staines)have always offered a fantastic service. Great communication, always taking the time to explain what the issues are and if you are happy to proceed. Would never go anywhere else!
Absolutely outstanding service from Simon and Leon at the Waterloo branch. I had an emergency, a puncture, and was under time pressure to get to a hospital appointment. Despite not having the tyre in stock, the team sourced and fitted a tyre for me within one hour. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Absolutely outstanding service! Simon and Leon at the Waterloo branch went out of their way to help me out in an emergency when I got a nail in my tyre. The tyre needed for my wasn’t in stock, and I was under some time pressure due to a hospital appointment. They swiftly sourced the tyre and fitted it for me with a smile in less than one hour. Absolute legends. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Last week I booked my Ford Kuga into the Plaistow branch for a service. The chap on the desk (he never offered his name)was the most rude,ignorant and brash person I have ever dealt with. I thought perhaps he was just having an off day? However,taking the car in today he was just the same. He’s definitely not who I’d like fronting one of my branches. To be fair, my sister-in-law had warned me. To cap it all the service cost £240, which is only a tad under my local Ford dealers price. I blame myself,I should have asked the service cost first. It’s fair to say I won’t be using that branch again. I certainly won’t be recommending it. The desk mechanic needs a course in customer facing skills.
Used universal in Staines-upon-Thames. Van broke down 12oclock Monday ! Phoned universal Staines-upon-Thames they said they could fit me in 8am Tuesday. Alternator had seized, back on the road Wednesday evening, after replacing the water pump as well.
Can’t recommend them highly enough, keep you posted , stick to the price, I live in the new forest and will put myself out to use them. I work in Staines-upon-Thames and the surrounding area,so will get them to service it in December. Every business at the moment, seems to have become inept, not Staines universal tyres.
Jonathan Wright
A big thank you to Kevin and the team at Universal Staines - I cannot recommend them highly enough

I always use them and have always had first class service

Paula