Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Needed a new tyre for my BMW. Spoke to two major tyre and exhaust options who quoted £245. Called Universal in Springfield / Sandford Rd Chelmsford and spoke to Kelvin who quoted me £198. His manner and service was ab out of this world. He ordered the tyre and called me when it arrived like he said he would. Exceedingly friendly guy who builds an immediate rapport with his customers. I had just had back surgery so he was very empathetic and patient when I couldn’t make the day I said I would come to have the tyre fitted. I went for the tyre fitting and was met with a warm greeting by Kelvin, who recognised who I was, and the young chap who fitted it. Whilst waiting it was great banter. I observed Kelvin dealing with a wide range of customers and enquiries. He was obviously fair and honest with them and tried getting them to the best option for them at best cost poss. He has an amazing way of dealing with people and I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else if I needed tyres n exhausts etc. I had just had my first my MOT done by the main BMW dealership and as ever the service was pretty rubbish to such an extent I would never deal with them again unless I had ab no option. So five stars to Kelvin and Universal"
"Booked my Alfa into Chelmsford for full service. Car returned on time despite needing new rear pads. Rea.sonable price and excellent service."
"Very good service. Pleasant helpful staff and a nice complimentary coffee too,"
"Brilliant service"
"Most helpful. Nothing was a problem. Will certainly call again."
"Visited the Thurrock centre today and Joe and team could not be any more helpful. They looked into the issue I had with the tyre and suggested a fix that not only sorted the issue but saved me a lot of money. They were friendly and informative throughout I would recommend them and will definitely be back when I need any new t"
"Always helpful, good prices."
"Great service thanks guys"
"Universal in croydon are really great. Would recommend anyone to try them before going anywhere else. Really reasonable prices and better customer service than the main dealer! Did my brakes for half the price of the main dealer quoted me."
"Excellent, as always"
"Chris, John and the boys at Universal Croydon are brilliant. They are friendly, efficient, professional and honest."
"Quickest service I have ever had, polite and great prices... I can't recommend them enough"
"Always polite and extremely helpfully staff, nothing is ever a problem for the guys here"
"Amazing Service from Joe & team at thurrock. Always friendly and professional at all times. I wouldn't go anywhere else and would definitely recommend."
"I have an unusual tyre size and many garages don’t stock it. Staines branch said that they could order it in for the next day and that I would then get the call to book it in for fitting. After no phone call I then called to check and they’ve not been able to get my tyre in. Did not bother their time to let me know and now I’ve waisted another couple of days whilst having to drive with a temporary tyre. There’s no excuse for such bad service"
"Quick easy and efficient"
"I was just driving out of the car park at work when I realised I had a flat tyre. Quickly pumped it up but could hear it going down. Universal tyres was the closet garage. Having never been there before I didn’t know what to expect. without I doubt I will return. I thought I had a nail in my tyre however it turned out where I had gone down a pot hole so hard my alloy had bent causing all the air to escape from the tyre. Dreading a hefty bill or having to buy a new alloy Martin explained he would have a go at repairing the alloy for me. He explained the process and the risks but said he would be happy to give it a go. £20 it cost me! I drove away 30 minutes later. Seen too quickly, professional and friendly staff. Would have easily been fobbed off by a main dealer or typical high street garage. Couldn’t recommend enough. Top service, fast turn around and a proper job done. Martin, thanks a lot mate! Top bloke!"
"Great service, polite staff and quick turnaround."
"Yesterday I turned up at the Croydon branch as I had a gouge in one of my tyres caused by a pothole. I asked if someone could take a look at it as I suspected that I needed a new tyre. The service is amazing here & extremely efficient. The car was looked out, an equivalent new tyre located & a discussion with me as to what quality tyre I wanted & the price. The job was then done immediately & I had paid & left the premises all within 15 minutes!"
"Excellent service polite and friendly team"
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.92 based on 1,297 reviews