Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

Tell us how Universal Tyre & Autocentre made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent service as always,been coming here for 35 years!"
"Brilliant Service!"
"Reliable mechanics who offer a good service at a reasonable cost. Also have the customers best interest as priority which is especially important as a female who isn't very savvy with cars - I have known other garages to take advantage of this is the past. Definitely my go to garage!"
"Made to feel very welcome, great service fromJoe & team, would recommend to anyone"
"Visited Croydon branch of Universal today. Have used them for many years. Once again service excellent. They're always very efficient and professional."
"Great service! Friendly, helpful & great prices!"
"Very professional and friendly. All the work done quickly for me. Moist."
"I went into universal tyres today and met the new manager Kelvin. The whole team were very friendly, professional and looking smart! Highly recommended!"
"Fantastic customer service from Joe! Quick service, altogether a very positive experience. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"Exceptional team and service helping me to resolve a tyre issue. Would recommend the team to anyone and will be back. Thanks Julian and team"
"I have been a customer of Universal Tyres in Ipswich for more years than I care to remember and today I was reminded of why I always return for car and motorbike tyres, despite having subsequently moved away from Ipswich. This time I needed two motorbike tyres and Julian unloaded the wheels from my car, offered me and my wife a coffee and invited us to enjoy the warmth of the reception area. The tyres were fitted straight away and the price paid was both what I had been quoted and competitive. A refreshing change from similar establishments I have visited elsewhere. Many thanks to Nick and Julian for superb service. Highly recommended."
"I came in this afternoon for my car MOT the staff was friendly and helpful sorting out my little car betsy. ."
"I had my wheels balanced there today 20/10/18 . No waiting , wheels were checked and found to be out, rebalanced And all now smooth on the road. Great service."
"Many thanks to Kelvin and the team in Chelmsford for great value, professional service. They spotted the problem with our wheel, and fitted our spare quickly and for free pending delivery of a new wheel for the manufacturer. When we went with the new wheel, the service was fast, efficient and friendly. There was little waiting time, but in any event the waiting area was clean and warm, with lots of magazines to read. Would highly recommend"
"Great same day service from Joe & the team at Universal Thurrock. Two front tyres changed in half an hour. Have used the team before and will again in the future. Fully recommend these guys to anyone needing quick, professional tyre services."
"Made very welcome by Julian, and offered coffee. Given professional advice throughout, by all staff involved. Very pleased with cost of tyres and repair, and left very happy. Would definitely recommend, and will certainly visit again."
"I visited ipswich branch today. bought three tyres. Nick served me. Wonderful service and great price. It restored my faith and my it was even pleasant to pay the bill. Many thanks indeed."
"Called on a Monday late afternoon and the team (Joe + Tom) looked at my car straight away. Fast and great service. Good price too."
"Friendly, happy team! I was only waiting an hour for my car to have new front disks and brakes put on. Made me a coffee too! Great service and helpful. Thanks Joe and team."
"Prompt and efficient service at the Chelmsford Auto Centre. Staff are always friendly and helpfull. The reception area is clean, tidy and welcoming."
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.92 based on 1,216 reviews