Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

How would you rate Universal Tyre & Autocentre ?

"Consistent, helpful and professional. Always use Universal"
Posted 1 hour ago
Richard Turner
Unverified Reviewer
"Very good service a d very efficient many thanks Richard Turner"
"Universal Tyres, Dunlop Road, Ipswich were brilliant. We needed a tyre at 5.15pm on Thursday evening, they gave a friendly and efficient service."
"They are always ready to help no matter how small the query."
"Excellent service centre Plaistow"
"Joe and the team @ Thurrock sorted my tyres out after an blow out on the A13 quickly, without fuss and were completely professional. Thanks for the coffee as well!"
"The guys at Thurrock were amazing. Had a warning light come on at the services and luckily for me Clint was filling up with fuel. Came over and checked my tyre then escorted me to the garage. All of the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I cannot thank them enough for ensuring I could get to where I needed to be. Nothing was too much trouble. First class service!!"
"The Dartford branch, particularly Manager Rob Saltmer, made sourcing and buying new tyres a stress-free experience. I phoned a number of tyre suppliers, mostly with very unhelpful and time wasting results, and then found Universal! Recommended 100%. 😁"
"The Ipswich branch and Paul in particular have bent over backwards over the last few Weeks to look after me. They have been honest and more than accommodating around my difficult shift pattern to ensure all work on my car was carried out to a very high standard. Very happy with their service."
"I received great service at Croydon (South London) branch. Avon -motorcycle rear wheel tyre for under £110 including tube and fitting!!!great price!!! Thank you."
"Listened to me and addressed my concerns with empathy and understanding They were very professional"
"Great service from Jo and the team. Puncture quickly repaired and I was back on the road."
Simon Williams Assistant Director Invicta HOG
Verified Reviewer
"Used you guys regular over past 2 years for tyres for my Harley. It's a custom tyre that has to be specially ordered but you get them quicker than a main dealer. Service is always quick and efficient especially if you buy them an ice cream lol!"
"Joe was great at the thurrock branch. Came in for a tyre repair and all was smooth and quick. Great service."
"I visited the Croydon branch today. Second time and I will be back! As a female I often wonder if I am going to get taken for a ride. Not here, they are friendly, honest and hard working. Both times I would have paid out for a new tyre but both times they have managed to repair my tyre and for only £20. I recommend them highly, thanks for restoring my faith!"
"Visited Stains depot on Thursday & was dealt with by Chris, much nicer than the usual guy."
Priscillar Wren
Verified Reviewer
"Joe and Andy very helpful. Thank you"
"Very proffered and helpful"
"Joe and the team at Thurrock were amazing - helped two damsels in distress by changing the tyres when we didnt have a clue! First class service with a smile and a decent cappuccino. Thanks guys :-)"
"Job & the team at Thurrock very good job, courteous first use here well impressed"
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.92 based on 1,140 reviews