Universal Tyre & Autocentre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Universal Tyre & Autocentre

How would you rate Universal Tyre & Autocentre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent customer service, very clear in explaining any questions asked during MOT process today. I have received excellent customer care in the past too relating to my car tyres hence the decision to change to Plaistow universal centre for my MOT on this occasion. I will be continuing to accessing services from here due to the quality of service provided."
"Had wheel alignment done,wheels were straight but steering wheel was'nt.arranged the same day to come back following weekend to have it corrected but was rudely refused by some shaved headed guy,think he was a supervisor or something.i had to pay for wheel alignment again at a different garage so that i could get my steering wheel centred.wasted my money"
"Excellent, efficient and friendly service at Croydon."
"I wouldn't use anyone else. Very quick service.. not to mention friendly. I use them for everything to do with my car and they look after me.. and my car of course. Thank you!"
Terry Chisholm
"Excellent service"
"I took my Captur in to the South Croydon branch and was helped by Reece, gave me a lot of useful information on the tyre. Tyre had a nail in it, and Reece fixed the puncture, luckily no new tyre was needed. Will deffo be back, hopefully not too soon though!"
"Took my rear ZZR1100 tyre for puncture repair, they gave quick and polite service, turns out I had two puntures very close together that could not be repaired safely. They sold and fitted brand new Michelin tyre at a very competitive price. Very professional and polite service, many thanks, GS"
"Fast friendly and value for money"
"Brilliant service thanks"
"Rhys repaired my punctured tyre, he was polite and welcoming, I saved £180.00 as Kwick Fit would not repair but wanted me to buy a new tyre. Croydon branch, thank you!"
Ian Harnwell
Verified Reviewer
"Great service with smiles on a freezing cold day."
"I got a quote from Halfords to replace and fix certain parts of my car, I took this quote to Universal @ Thurrock and was served by Joe and the Team - not only did they beat the Halfords quote by over £200 with the same level of labour and parts, but it was done in record time, they kept me informed throughout the day on the repair update, at no point did I feel I was being hustled like I usually feel at other autocentres. They were all very personable, warm and very nice people. It's my third time using them for car repairs and each time they exceed expectations. I highly recommend."
(Thurrock) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Great service great team and i would recommend to them to anyone ."
"They gave me a hot chocolate when I was cold and the guy was polite"
"Very pleasantly surprised by by the service received."
"5 star service very quick"
Floyd Mowatt
Verified Buyer
"quick .efficoient and friendly service"
Catalin Contan
"Wery nice persons"
Karl Church
Verified Buyer
"Great service friendly staff"
"Just wanted to say what a pleasure it has been dealing with the guys at the Croydon branch. They were most helpful and efficient, and the relaxing environment in which to enjoy the coffee and magazines made the whole experience very pleasant."
Universal Tyre & Autocentre is rated 4.92 based on 1,095 reviews