Universal Textiles Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Universal Textiles
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Universal Textiles made you happy

"Rubbish, sent, eventually, a damaged product then when asked for a replacement (the returns service didn't work so I spoke to them directly) they gave a PARTIAL refund (no refund on postage despite it being a faulty product so their responsibility) so I had to ring them again to find out they had no idea about the note (on the invoice enclosed) asking for a replacement as previously discussed.i eventually got a full refund but as a student needing work trousers I can't afford for a company to keep messing up like that while I have nothing for in the workshop. I doubt I will use them again and if I do I will call and make my position on the whole situation clear before placing an order, went to another retailer instead"
Are you Universal Textiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great product cheap shipping and came fast"
"Fantastic service, great product range and value for money. Postage was quick and reasonably priced for the items ordered. would definitely use again and recommend."
"Very good prices, quick and cheap delivery, good communication and goods clothes."
Universal Textiles is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews