Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

Highly recommend this Company . Great product with constant communication on the status of the order.
We are delighted with the product and especially pleased by the way that the company kept us up to date on the progress of our order. The product is of very high quality and exactly what we wanted to match. Whilst delivery took a little longer due to the constraints of the current pandemic, we were confident that our order was being progressed, as we have several emails updating us. We would strongly recommend this company.
Customer service is outstanding! 10/10!
I received weekly emails regarding the progress of my order which was really appreciated. Is there room for any improvement? Absolutely not! I would Certainly recommend Universal lighting to all my friends and family.
Great quality stylish appearance true to likeness. Fantastic excellent customer service. Much appreciated courtesy call fast efficient delivery. Highly recommended Thank you!
I couldn’t have asked for better, the lights were good quality and design. The company went that extra mile to make the purchase of my wall lights a pleasant experience. I will definitely buy from them again.
This is my first choice if ever I need lighting in future. They have a fantastic range of lighting and their customer service is second to none. When they say they will do something it gets done!
In a world that increasingly features poor service and cheap products, this lamp and Universal Lighting Services could restore your faith. As beautiful as it looks in the picture, and larger, it doesn't disappoint. Would recommend.
Nice small fan. Very gentle airflow on lowest setting. Better on the higher ones. Almost silent. A good buy.
Universal lighting themselves are wonderful. Nothing too much trouble. Great communication. Customer service the rest of the shops could learn from!!
Firstly I want to thank Eddie as he was so helpful in finding the exact fluorescent fitting.
Secondly the service once I placed the order was amazing as it arrived within 24 hours.
Thirdly the fitting itself looks great on my kitchen ceiling. Very funky.

Great service all round 5*

Many thanks

Tony Rapson
This is my second shade. I loved the first so much I bought a second......bigger. They are so well made and classy. I might say the people at the other end of the phone were just like you would wish everyone you had dealings with to be, very pleasant and very helpful.
Thank you for your help.
Top service. Fantasia fan delivered on time, fan is top quality. Very quiet in slow and medium speeds, due to the wind noise in fast speed its louder but acceptable.remote control works perfectly and light is dimmable.
Looks good, very good buy and top quality finish.
Even had a telephone call thanking me for my order.
I'm delighted with this table lamp. It's smart and contemporary and looks great in my sitting room. I'm also very impressed with the excellent customer service from this company. I received a phone call to explain the current situation might delay the arrival of the lamp, however, it still arrived quickly along with a kind note to say they hoped I was pleased with my purchase. I'm really impressed and have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
I am thrilled with my chandelier. I have been searching for this design for many years to match one I already have in another reception room. They are discontinued where I bought the original one in Dublin. I’m so glad I searched further afield and found your store.
Communication was fantastic between placing the order, being advised regarding delivery and finally receiving the extremely well packaged and beautiful light. Customer care is exceptional at Universal Lighting and this is demonstrated by a personal touch at every step. With many thanks.
The service from this company is worth every star, easy website, good pricing ordered one evening, the next morning got phone call to advise me the purchase would be delivered the following day. Order to delivery less than 48 hours. op marks for service would recommend
The product was a perfect match for some wall lights I already had and arrived when they said it would. I really like this company. Initially they honestly told me how long the product would take and I foolishly went else where but came back after the other company took my money and advanced the delivery time 3 times. They are easy to talk to and really helpful. It’s soo good to talk to a person and I don’t mean “chat”. Now I always look and see if I can get it at Universal first! An extensive website and reasonable prices.
Really good lights. Service exceptional. Well satisfied. THANKS
Excellent quality product easy to fit .
Customer service exceptional considering the lights had a long lead in time. Universal Lighting kept me informed on a weekly basis.
Beautiful light, fantastic service, so helpful, would give 6 stars if I could.
Will certainly be shopping here again. Thank you
The lights I received were lovely, but I wanted to compliment the customer service more than anything. I really felt the personal touches were lovely. Makes you feel like you have bought from a small shop rather than a soulless internet purchase.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews