Universal Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Lighting
Telephone
Read Universal Lighting Reviews

About Universal Lighting:

Here at Universal Lighting we always try to give customers more than they expect. Our future relies on keeping you and our other customers happy. If we don’t then you will simply go somewhere else. What can we give you that they cannot get elsewhere? The highest standards of customer service is the foundation of our company and are paramount in all dealings with you.

sales@universal-lighting.co.uk

Priory Street

I would use Universal Lighting again and highly recommend them, their service is excellent
Delighted with this light. Good quality, looks great in our vaulted room as the shade large enough to make an impact. Great customer service too - we even communicated with an actual person who was helpful and informative and delivery was speedy and spot on
Excellent service , parcel arrived very quickly, well wrapped to ensure of no breakages.
Extremely courteous and went beyond the normal with their customer care. Would definitely use again. 5stars .
Well made - easy to install and works well.

Excellent service, well packaged and fast delivery. I thoroughly recommend Universal Lighting.
The lamp is elegant and beautifully crafted. This is the second time I’ve ordered from Universal and I’m so impressed with their service - both times I received a call thanking me for my order and letting me know it was on its way. Such a nice touch!
Light not yet connected, but looks good and excellent quality. As ever, customer service could not be bettered - efficient, helpful and friendly.
The service I received from Universal Lighting was excellent. I actually ordered the wrong light initially and phoned to arrange a swap. The response and action from the person I spoke to in your customer service team was friendly and efficient. It’s very refreshing to have good customer service these days. The lights arrive very well packaged and of a very good quality. A DPD parcel swap was arranged quickly and I am very pleased with my new porch light. Highly recommend this company.
So pleased to get this set of lights (right and left) having been searching! Universal Lighting were super helpful - great website and excellent customer service. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
A general comment: whatever and whenever I have ordered from Universal Lighting, the customer care is ABSOLUTELY SUPERB. Nothing is too much trouble, the staff are universally (no pun intended) helpful, friendly and well-informed, and the speed of dispatch is breath-taking. If there is some sort of problem, the telephone help / email help is extraordinarily prompt and thorough. A first rate company - many thanks.
Haven't put them up yet as still decorating but they are going to look gorgeous. Would defo recommend Universal Lighting for choice and customer service
So pleased with this light, I searched high and low for a coloured lead coach lantern. It is expensive but so worth it, as it’s absolutely gorgeous and casts a lovely welcoming glow, It’s a piece of art. This company were excellent to deal with, I have no hesitation recommending Universal Lighting.
Great service, kept informed about my order and shade was just what I was looking for. More companies should treat customers this way I am sure they would get more repeat business. When I need more shades I will certainly go to Universal Lighting. Thank you.
Unable to review product as it is still packaged.
However customer service of Universal Lighting Service has been fantastic and delivery exactly as promised. Even received a phone call detailing when items would be sent out. Excellent service!
Outstanding customer service. I received a call to discuss the order and set next steps and manage expectations regarding delivery. Polite friendly and very quick turnaround.
Small issue very quickly resolved and only supplier where I could source a dual brightness energy saving outdoor light. Looking forward to seeing it installed. Can not fault UL's customer service.
The best service we have ever had from both shop staff and as an on line trader. Will continue to support this great team.
Stylish and versatile due to having the possibility of being mounted with and without a chain which means we have been able to use this lamp in two separate environments.
The service received from Universal Lighting was exceptional, they kept me informed on the progress of my order, which arrived within the 5 days stated, and were extremely helpful when I needed to add an item to the order.
The product I ordered arrived promptly, carefully wrapped and perfectly intact. Customer service outstanding. My thanks to all the staff concerned.
Universal Lighting is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews