Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy

"I’ve used this company several times and they’re brilliant to deal with"
"I have used ULS twice now and always impressed with the very professional response at a very reasonable price overall."
"I used this service to get four documents translated that needed to be from a certified translator. I was dubious due to the price but it was processed through yesterday by an embassy with no probs etc. I chose the cheaper option of “not next day” but got them quicker than expected. There was a short communication in the middle, due to querying a few words on the hand written document of mine but once cleared it was posted that day."
"I have used Universal Language Solutions many times and have always had great service. The translations are great and to my specifications. I will continue to use them regularly."
"I am bachelor of laws in the UK due to prompt and excellent translation service. I recently translated another document of my wife this time was birth certificate. Another outstanding performance by theULS. Before document was translated I received a draft make sure everything is fine. Highly recommended service as never before. If in the meantime if I need any translation service then I won't hesitate too much but choose only best solutionLTD."
"Fast and professional service."
"Great service!"
"Very speedy and accurate translations. Recommended."
"It was excellent thanks"
"Work was completed accurately and within agreed time frames. All In all a very good and efficient service, very client friendly."
"Terrific service: efficient, completed before expected time, superb, supportive, second to none."
"Fantastic service. Extremely helpful and provided accurate and fast translations including advice on some questions that I had. Would definitely recommend and use again. Many thanks !"
"They provide a very quick and high quality service for a decent price."
"Universal have translated many legal documents for me from French and English and I have always found them helpful, accurate and efficient. They are accepted by my notary in France and solicitor in England. I have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Y like very much this service.the staffs are explain very good the rolls and very educated!The service also is fast and quality!We recommend to all my friends and we are happy we find you!keep doing your best!Cristina ????"
"Amazing service. The team are friendly and always willing to help in whatever you need. The company offers a high quality translation in a impressive quick way. Thanks for your excellence Universal Language Solutions, I definitely recommend your services."
"They are very fast and efficient, I recommend!!!"
"Excellent prompt and professional service! Would definitely recommend!"
"Universal Language Solutions Ltd were patient and informative about the services they could provide and how they might meet foreign government requirements. The service itself was efficient, of good quality and effective."
"Extremely efficient, friendly and professional. A special thank you to Andrea."
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.10 based on 29 reviews