Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD
4.7
Based on 143 reviews

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy
I cannot praise Universal Language Solutions enough; this was customer service par excellence in every way. The initial speed of response, the reasonable quote, the interaction between myself and the translator on what proved to be a very tricky text from 1737, and the final authenticated result. I would say that ULS went above and beyond the service promised, and I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again. Special thanks to Elysia Dixon-Lenton who was a superb Project Manager.
Speedy service
Very professional, very quick, very excellent service
Incredibly fast and timely service. Customer service is complete delight. Would definitely do business with them again and I definitely recommend.
I was very pleased with the service. Project manager Muhammad is an excellent communicator; the turnaround was fast; and the translation (of a tax statement) followed the original layout.
Very quick and effective service. Would definitely recommend!
Great and fast service. Very professional. Would recommend this service 100%
It was an amazing job! Very professional, when I need to translate any important document, I always do it with Universal Language Solutions. I do recommend this company because it’s a serious and reputable company!
The whole process was extremely straightforward, the communication with the Project Manager in charge of our translation was fast and efficient, and the translation service was outstanding. Should we require any similar translation services in the future we will come back to Universal Language Solutions without a doubt, and will not hesitate to recommend it to others, too. Thanks again for job well done!
Very impressed with the service.. Thanks
Absolutely delighted with the translation and the professional staff you employ . Would definitely use you again if the need arose and would recommend you as being a top notch company
It's perfect, professional amd very quick.
Very impressed with the efficient service
Amazing and quick service, and verified. Thankyou
Always on time and superbly focussed
Universal Language Solutions Ltd. was an excellent choice. Everything was organized via e-mail. Communication was excellent. Online payment was no problem. I was very pleased with the entire experience and can only recommend this company to anyone needing certified translations.
Excellent service and quick turnaround. Very helpful communication.
The service was very fast and the results are perfect! They kept in touch by emails through the process. I would recommend 100% even it was personally a bit expensive for me.
Great communication, this was even before I'd used their service. They were quick to reply to my email questions. Great at letting you know what's happening with the service you requested. All documents sent in the period of time they stated. Very happy with the service and ease of payment.
Thank you very much for the excellent service you guys provided.
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.65 based on 143 reviews