Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

How would you rate Universal Language Solutions LTD ?

"I had to review my own translations as there were so many mistakes when I received my files - from typos, to translations errors (wrong meanings) and awkward syntax! I doubt the job was carried out by a native speaker and it showed. The good point was that the work was delivered within the deadlines, but obviously very rushed and not proof read before delivery, so the quality was very disappointing. After I expressed my concern and pointed out the problems, the project manager was helpful and did see to ensure the translations were re-checked and corrected, so we finally got to a decent result; but all together, the service was not as good as I would have expected."
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.28 based on 25 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!