Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

How would you rate Universal Language Solutions LTD ?

"I was looking to translate some documents and I clearly mentioned several times that I want my grades to be converted from Romanian system to English system and I've been told that is possible. In the end, I didn't get the grades as I asked so I ended up wasting £186 for nothing... After that, I've sent them an email asking if they can complete the translation and I didn't even get an answer so I had to call them. The guy that was dealing with the complaint was very loud on the phone and he didn't even let me finish what I had to say. He blamed everything on a miscommunication which they don't assume when I made sure I specified that at least 5 times."
"poor translation services, they translated my masters degree as bachelor degree and invented a few words and delivered my documents with different fonts. Nobody proofread the translations before sending them back to me, their client. I had to list all the corrections that they needed to do and when i asked for a refund, they refused despite they put in writing that they made the mistakes. Very nonprofessional and rude. I will never use their services ever again!"
"I had to review my own translations as there were so many mistakes when I received my files - from typos, to translations errors (wrong meanings) and awkward syntax! I doubt the job was carried out by a native speaker and it showed. The good point was that the work was delivered within the deadlines, but obviously very rushed and not proof read before delivery, so the quality was very disappointing. After I expressed my concern and pointed out the problems, the project manager was helpful and did see to ensure the translations were re-checked and corrected, so we finally got to a decent result; but all together, the service was not as good as I would have expected."
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.28 based on 25 reviews