Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy
excellent job, very professional.
I can not fault the service I received. A very fast and efficient set up. I scanned the documents that I needed translated, made payment and received the item required electronically in less than 24 hours. The hard copy arriving by post 3 days later. Many thanks.
Excellent service
Excellent! I have already recommended your services to friends in the same situation and will use your services again. Despite problems with the phone payment line option and link to online payment your colleagues kept me informed and reassured me throughout. Your service was quick I have already received the electronic version and forwarded it to where it needs to be and await Royal Mails delivery for my records. Excellent. Thank you.
I can highly recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD, for their professionalism and excellent translational services.
Absolutely a perfect service !
Excellent communication and fast service, there was a small mistake but was promptly corrected and I am happy with the results. I will definitely use your services again, if needed in the future. Thank you James for your support.
Success is daily work that can only be achieved with perseverance and, of course, teamwork. So, I want to thank you for your impeccable work and all your efforts! Tanks
I received an excellent, prompt and customer-centered service.
Very good service, efficient, delivered on time, reasonable price, finally very quick response for any queries
Used for Japanese marriage certificate translation. Great, prompt communication to make sure everything was inputted correctly both email and phone. Once completed e-translation was sent immediately and paper version quick delivery with certificate within a day or two. Thank you!
Quick service in translation and documents received 2days later. Satisfied customer
Excellent service and great translation. Thanks
Very impressive service all round. Fast, professional, good price, and job done well. Would certainly recommend.
I am really happy about the professional service delivered quickly. Definitely recommend and will use again in the future.
I have worked with the world's leading supplier of language services for some considerable time now but Universal Language Solutions proved to be the best choice in every single aspect of translation services. They are accessible, proactive, highly communicative and listen to customers with empathy. They are experienced and highly qualified to take on sensitive legal documents such as my own. I was very impressed with the quality of the translation, the speed with which the translation was delivered and a highly competitive fee that represents the best value for quality you can find. Initially, I believed that I would get the same service and result from any of the local translation companies and I proceeded by sending my document to the cheapest supplier. The service was abysmal and totally untrustworthy and my private document I feel may have been exposed. Don't make the same grave mistake. I strongly recommend only Universal Language Solutions.
Very quick and prompt. Would def use again
Very professional, yet personable, and lightning fast.
Great service!!