Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD
4.7
Based on 144 reviews

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy
Thank you very much for the excellent service you guys provided.
I've not presented the translated document yet but the service, price and general attitude of ULS was excellent. No complaints. D.
Very happy with the translation and the prompt and friendly service. I definitely recommend them!
Helpful advice, prompt service and accurate translation - I would definitely use them again.
Five star fantastic service thank you .
Knowledgeable team and able to answer all questions i had. worked and delivered the finished translations quickly. Thanks!
They’re already great πŸ‘πŸΌ
Very professional and fast
Excellent fast turnaround with great communication
Very professional and courteous service. Highly recommend them
First class service and quick turnaround of translated document. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and no problems.
Amazing job Excellent presentation. Fantastic translation Thank you
Excellent quick service
Very satisfied with the quick and professional services. Highly recommend their services!
Fantastic service, great translations, very quick response time, superb rates and a top class turn around time. I'd highly recommend for anyone who needs translation services, I had needed several documents translated as part of an application to allow me to study abroad and I received perfect service and communication, I will be using them again in the future!
I've received an outstanding service from Universal Language Solutions Ltd. They responded to all my queries super fast, provided a very competitive price, translated my foreing marriage certificate to english in 2 days (their fast turn-around service is standard, you do not pay extra to get it done in days). Would recommend them to anyone.
very efficient and quickly sorted my translation out for me. answered all my questions promptly. very professional. highly recommend
I would like to thank Universal Language Solutions Ltd. for the great service of translation they offered to me. They replied my email very first, payments were easy, their cooperative, their kind, they do a great work in a short period of time and genuine. So I recommend them to everyone who has translation needs. I give them 100% scores πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜‡
I had a document that required translating from English into Greek and contacted a number from a web search I did. A very pleasant lady named Lali answered and told me about their services and prices. I did tell her that I was still shopping for best prices and she offered to maybe match any price I could find. I did find a better price and because she was so pleasant and accommodating I called her back, emailed the price I’d found and she was able to match it. The translation was quick and wonderfully presented on a PDF and by post. Thank you Lali and all involved in this process. A job well done! ⭐️
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.65 based on 144 reviews