Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD
4.7
Based on 144 reviews

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy
Excellent service. Prompt to respond to queries and delivered the translation within the stated timelines. Thank you very much!
If you need to get your degree certificate and transcript translated, do yourself a favour and avoid them at all costs. Look for a real professional. They sent me a draft to confirm dates and names were ok: it turned out that all the documents were translated in the poorest way possible. I asked them to amend it, they sent me another draft containing plenty of mistakes again. I had to amend all the inaccuracies —caused by an automated translation— myself, meaning I did their job. When I asked them to refund me at least half of what I had paid, instead of acknowledging their lack of professionalism, the PM gave me an insufficient response.
I cannot praise Universal Language Solutions enough; this was customer service par excellence in every way. The initial speed of response, the reasonable quote, the interaction between myself and the translator on what proved to be a very tricky text from 1737, and the final authenticated result. I would say that ULS went above and beyond the service promised, and I would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again. Special thanks to Elysia Dixon-Lenton who was a superb Project Manager.
Disappointed by the service and tone of the employees. Definitely never use this service again.
Speedy service
I'm afraid there were many mistakes in the translations. I was particularly unimpressed, as I myself am a translator from French. However, the Project Manager, Molly Sisson, dealt with all my complaints courteously, promptly and satisfactorily, so no lasting harm done in the end.
Very professional, very quick, very excellent service
Incredibly fast and timely service. Customer service is complete delight. Would definitely do business with them again and I definitely recommend.
They keep spamming me with extreme regularity: exactly one email per week. This has been going on for months now. If I ever need translation services I'll be getting it somewhere else.
They bought my email contact from a list and wont stop emailing me despite me asking them several times to stop. Do not do business with a company like this.
I was very pleased with the service. Project manager Muhammad is an excellent communicator; the turnaround was fast; and the translation (of a tax statement) followed the original layout.
Very quick and effective service. Would definitely recommend!
Great and fast service. Very professional. Would recommend this service 100%
It was an amazing job! Very professional, when I need to translate any important document, I always do it with Universal Language Solutions. I do recommend this company because it’s a serious and reputable company!
The whole process was extremely straightforward, the communication with the Project Manager in charge of our translation was fast and efficient, and the translation service was outstanding. Should we require any similar translation services in the future we will come back to Universal Language Solutions without a doubt, and will not hesitate to recommend it to others, too. Thanks again for job well done!
Very impressed with the service.. Thanks
Absolutely delighted with the translation and the professional staff you employ . Would definitely use you again if the need arose and would recommend you as being a top notch company
It's perfect, professional amd very quick.
Very impressed with the efficient service
Amazing and quick service, and verified. Thankyou
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.65 based on 144 reviews