Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy
I've received an outstanding service from Universal Language Solutions Ltd. They responded to all my queries super fast, provided a very competitive price, translated my foreing marriage certificate to english in 2 days (their fast turn-around service is standard, you do not pay extra to get it done in days). Would recommend them to anyone.
very efficient and quickly sorted my translation out for me. answered all my questions promptly. very professional. highly recommend
I would like to thank Universal Language Solutions Ltd. for the great service of translation they offered to me. They replied my email very first, payments were easy, their cooperative, their kind, they do a great work in a short period of time and genuine. So I recommend them to everyone who has translation needs. I give them 100% scores 🙌🙌🙌🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝👍👍👍👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😇
I had a document that required translating from English into Greek and contacted a number from a web search I did. A very pleasant lady named Lali answered and told me about their services and prices. I did tell her that I was still shopping for best prices and she offered to maybe match any price I could find. I did find a better price and because she was so pleasant and accommodating I called her back, emailed the price I’d found and she was able to match it. The translation was quick and wonderfully presented on a PDF and by post. Thank you Lali and all involved in this process. A job well done! ⭐️
Highly recommended company for any translation that you need! Will definitely use them again :)
Very happy with the translation and the service ! Highly recommend !
Um atendimento excepcional, juntamente com uma prestação de serviço extraordinária. Uma empresa que certamente indicarei! Parabéns a todos!
Nice Customer service, quick response and translation service been able to receive my document translated next day
Perfect ,perfect very good price.👍
Great cuatomer service. They have done the best to help!
Great company, great service, great communication, the translation of a french police certificate came very quickly, there were some minor spelling mistakes which they quickly changed and therefore redeemed themselves.
A very good work, I recommend it. Nice and kind employees, very efficient and friendly.
excellent job, very professional.
I can not fault the service I received. A very fast and efficient set up. I scanned the documents that I needed translated, made payment and received the item required electronically in less than 24 hours. The hard copy arriving by post 3 days later. Many thanks.
Excellent service
Excellent! I have already recommended your services to friends in the same situation and will use your services again. Despite problems with the phone payment line option and link to online payment your colleagues kept me informed and reassured me throughout. Your service was quick I have already received the electronic version and forwarded it to where it needs to be and await Royal Mails delivery for my records. Excellent. Thank you.
I can highly recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD, for their professionalism and excellent translational services.
Absolutely a perfect service !
Excellent communication and fast service, there was a small mistake but was promptly corrected and I am happy with the results. I will definitely use your services again, if needed in the future. Thank you James for your support.
Success is daily work that can only be achieved with perseverance and, of course, teamwork. So, I want to thank you for your impeccable work and all your efforts! Tanks
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.72 based on 100 reviews