Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

How would you rate Universal Language Solutions LTD?

"I used this service to get four documents translated that needed to be from a certified translator. I was dubious due to the price but it was processed through yesterday by an embassy with no probs etc. I chose the cheaper option of “not next day” but got them quicker than expected. There was a short communication in the middle, due to querying a few words on the hand written document of mine but once cleared it was posted that day."
"I have used Universal Language Solutions many times and have always had great service. The translations are great and to my specifications. I will continue to use them regularly."
"Very unprofessional and unfair service. They dont even listen to the customer all they care about is having the money and they dont admit that its the company fault when the service goes wrong. 2nd I've called them several times to ensure that they do what i asked for but they haven't done it even though she told me they do and ive paid an enormous amount of money and recieved not even an apology for that! So i highly recommend other responsible and caring organization that cares and provide excellent customer service!"
"I was looking to translate some documents and I clearly mentioned several times that I want my grades to be converted from Romanian system to English system and I've been told that is possible. In the end, I didn't get the grades as I asked so I ended up wasting £186 for nothing... After that, I've sent them an email asking if they can complete the translation and I didn't even get an answer so I had to call them. The guy that was dealing with the complaint was very loud on the phone and he didn't even let me finish what I had to say. He blamed everything on a miscommunication which they don't assume when I made sure I specified that at least 5 times."
"poor translation services, they translated my masters degree as bachelor degree and invented a few words and delivered my documents with different fonts. Nobody proofread the translations before sending them back to me, their client. I had to list all the corrections that they needed to do and when i asked for a refund, they refused despite they put in writing that they made the mistakes. Very nonprofessional and rude. I will never use their services ever again!"
Sam Capper
Verified Buyer
"I am bachelor of laws in the UK due to prompt and excellent translation service. I recently translated another document of my wife this time was birth certificate. Another outstanding performance by theULS. Before document was translated I received a draft make sure everything is fine. Highly recommended service as never before. If in the meantime if I need any translation service then I won't hesitate too much but choose only best solutionLTD."
Ulrike Kloffel
Verified Buyer
"Fast and professional service."
Albano Abrantes
"Great service!"
Magali Srivastava
Verified Buyer
"I had to review my own translations as there were so many mistakes when I received my files - from typos, to translations errors (wrong meanings) and awkward syntax! I doubt the job was carried out by a native speaker and it showed. The good point was that the work was delivered within the deadlines, but obviously very rushed and not proof read before delivery, so the quality was very disappointing. After I expressed my concern and pointed out the problems, the project manager was helpful and did see to ensure the translations were re-checked and corrected, so we finally got to a decent result; but all together, the service was not as good as I would have expected."
"Very speedy and accurate translations. Recommended."
Umer Indrees
Verified Buyer
"It was excellent thanks"
David Furlong
Verified Buyer
"Work was completed accurately and within agreed time frames. All In all a very good and efficient service, very client friendly."
Raquel Gomez
Verified Buyer
"Terrific service: efficient, completed before expected time, superb, supportive, second to none."
Giulio Cecchini
Verified Buyer
"Pauline was very kind. Postage in Italy is very very slow."
Luke Freeman
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Extremely helpful and provided accurate and fast translations including advice on some questions that I had. Would definitely recommend and use again. Many thanks !"
Lucas Teixeira
Verified Buyer
"They provide a very quick and high quality service for a decent price."
Vilma Smith
Verified Buyer
"Universal have translated many legal documents for me from French and English and I have always found them helpful, accurate and efficient. They are accepted by my notary in France and solicitor in England. I have no hesitation in recommending their services."
Florin Badea
Verified Buyer
"Y like very much this service.the staffs are explain very good the rolls and very educated!The service also is fast and quality!We recommend to all my friends and we are happy we find you!keep doing your best!Cristina ????"
Ursula Maschette Santos
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service. The team are friendly and always willing to help in whatever you need. The company offers a high quality translation in a impressive quick way. Thanks for your excellence Universal Language Solutions, I definitely recommend your services."
Lilian Da Mata
Verified Buyer
"They are very fast and efficient, I recommend!!!"
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.28 based on 25 reviews