Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Universal Language Solutions LTD

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy

"Great service , quick and reliable ! Good value for the price , would definitely recommend"
"I’ve used this company several times and they’re brilliant to deal with"
"I have used ULS twice now and always impressed with the very professional response at a very reasonable price overall."
"I requested a translation from Spanish to German, they first sent me a quote for a Spanish to English translation. They then asked me for a transcript as doc was handwritten. They never used the transcript as they sent 3 times a translation riddled with typos. Although we got there in the end, it was a very bad experience."
"They delayed the start of the translation, and also made a mistake in it, which rendered the whole thing useless. Including three extra copies. Their delay made it impossible for me to receive an amended copy, so I had to hire a new translation service in the country I had to use the documents. Now they refuse to refund the document they screwed, and say it's my fault for not saying it first. If only they had sent it in time in first place!!!"
"I used this service to get four documents translated that needed to be from a certified translator. I was dubious due to the price but it was processed through yesterday by an embassy with no probs etc. I chose the cheaper option of “not next day” but got them quicker than expected. There was a short communication in the middle, due to querying a few words on the hand written document of mine but once cleared it was posted that day."
"I have used Universal Language Solutions many times and have always had great service. The translations are great and to my specifications. I will continue to use them regularly."
"Very unprofessional and unfair service. They dont even listen to the customer all they care about is having the money and they dont admit that its the company fault when the service goes wrong. 2nd I've called them several times to ensure that they do what i asked for but they haven't done it even though she told me they do and ive paid an enormous amount of money and recieved not even an apology for that! So i highly recommend other responsible and caring organization that cares and provide excellent customer service!"
"I was looking to translate some documents and I clearly mentioned several times that I want my grades to be converted from Romanian system to English system and I've been told that is possible. In the end, I didn't get the grades as I asked so I ended up wasting £186 for nothing... After that, I've sent them an email asking if they can complete the translation and I didn't even get an answer so I had to call them. The guy that was dealing with the complaint was very loud on the phone and he didn't even let me finish what I had to say. He blamed everything on a miscommunication which they don't assume when I made sure I specified that at least 5 times."
"poor translation services, they translated my masters degree as bachelor degree and invented a few words and delivered my documents with different fonts. Nobody proofread the translations before sending them back to me, their client. I had to list all the corrections that they needed to do and when i asked for a refund, they refused despite they put in writing that they made the mistakes. Very nonprofessional and rude. I will never use their services ever again!"
"I am bachelor of laws in the UK due to prompt and excellent translation service. I recently translated another document of my wife this time was birth certificate. Another outstanding performance by theULS. Before document was translated I received a draft make sure everything is fine. Highly recommended service as never before. If in the meantime if I need any translation service then I won't hesitate too much but choose only best solutionLTD."
"Fast and professional service."
"Great service!"
"I had to review my own translations as there were so many mistakes when I received my files - from typos, to translations errors (wrong meanings) and awkward syntax! I doubt the job was carried out by a native speaker and it showed. The good point was that the work was delivered within the deadlines, but obviously very rushed and not proof read before delivery, so the quality was very disappointing. After I expressed my concern and pointed out the problems, the project manager was helpful and did see to ensure the translations were re-checked and corrected, so we finally got to a decent result; but all together, the service was not as good as I would have expected."
"Very speedy and accurate translations. Recommended."
"It was excellent thanks"
"Work was completed accurately and within agreed time frames. All In all a very good and efficient service, very client friendly."
"Terrific service: efficient, completed before expected time, superb, supportive, second to none."
"Pauline was very kind. Postage in Italy is very very slow."
"Fantastic service. Extremely helpful and provided accurate and fast translations including advice on some questions that I had. Would definitely recommend and use again. Many thanks !"
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.13 based on 30 reviews