Universal Language Solutions LTD Reviews

Tell us how Universal Language Solutions LTD made you happy
They’re already great 👍🏼
Fast and precise.
Very professional and fast
I was really impressed with the quality of actual delivery. It’s really good and way cheaper than others. Was bit problem communicating for payment but it was quickly resolved, but it did affect the delivery time (came day later). Will definitely use this service again and I will recommend to my friends.
Excellent fast turnaround with great communication
Very professional and courteous service. Highly recommend them
First class service and quick turnaround of translated document. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and no problems.
Amazing job Excellent presentation. Fantastic translation Thank you
Works to date 100%
Excellent quick service
Very satisfied with the quick and professional services. Highly recommend their services!
Fantastic service, great translations, very quick response time, superb rates and a top class turn around time. I'd highly recommend for anyone who needs translation services, I had needed several documents translated as part of an application to allow me to study abroad and I received perfect service and communication, I will be using them again in the future!
I've received an outstanding service from Universal Language Solutions Ltd. They responded to all my queries super fast, provided a very competitive price, translated my foreing marriage certificate to english in 2 days (their fast turn-around service is standard, you do not pay extra to get it done in days). Would recommend them to anyone.
very efficient and quickly sorted my translation out for me. answered all my questions promptly. very professional. highly recommend
I would like to thank Universal Language Solutions Ltd. for the great service of translation they offered to me. They replied my email very first, payments were easy, their cooperative, their kind, they do a great work in a short period of time and genuine. So I recommend them to everyone who has translation needs. I give them 100% scores 🙌🙌🙌🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝👍👍👍👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😍😇
I had a document that required translating from English into Greek and contacted a number from a web search I did. A very pleasant lady named Lali answered and told me about their services and prices. I did tell her that I was still shopping for best prices and she offered to maybe match any price I could find. I did find a better price and because she was so pleasant and accommodating I called her back, emailed the price I’d found and she was able to match it. The translation was quick and wonderfully presented on a PDF and by post. Thank you Lali and all involved in this process. A job well done! ⭐️
Highly recommended company for any translation that you need! Will definitely use them again :)
Very happy with the translation and the service ! Highly recommend !
Um atendimento excepcional, juntamente com uma prestação de serviço extraordinária. Uma empresa que certamente indicarei! Parabéns a todos!
Universal Language Solutions LTD is rated 4.73 based on 113 reviews