Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

of reviewers recommend Univar Specialty Consumables
Read Univar Specialty Consumables Reviews

About Univar Specialty Consumables:

We are a UK based distributor of high-quality industrial consumables from world-renowned brands. We are exclusive UK distributors of Molykote™ and channel partners for DOW® and 3M™.

Our portfolio spans almost every industry from automotive to painting and decorating and we aim to provide a better solution for our customers.

We build our Services, Solutions and Technical Support around the needs of you, to keep you at the heart of everything we do and every decision we make.

Our journey began in 1880 when we were known as RW Greef. In 2008 we rebranded as Univar Plc and became known as Univar Specialty Consumables.

Since the business started over 130 years ago we had one goal, to give you industry-leading service and technical support and to help you find the right solution. We continue to focus on this every day working with the biggest brands to ensure our staff have the best training on all our products and services. This helps us to give you the right product as quickly as possible.

We expand our product portfolio regularly by listening to customers needs and pain points. Our technical staff stand shoulder to shoulder with some of the biggest names in industrial and automotive manufacturing to better understand processes and product requirements to ensure we are always leading the way with new technologies and trends.

Serious about safety

Something we are very focused on is safety and standards. We have been ISO accredited or British Standard compliant as it was back then since the 1990's. We are proud to say that we have a safety record that spans over a decade without a recordable injury.

Delivering on our promises

We are a trusted partner to some of the biggest names industrial manufacturing who rely on accurate and punctual delivery of products when they need them otherwise it could stop the production line. These partnerships have lasted because we deliver on our promise to deliver your order on time and in full.

steven.davidson@univar.com

USC House, Tame Park, Vanguard

Tell us how Univar Specialty Consumables made you happy
Good service quick delivery , but no cof c or even a delivery note in the package
Good morning - thank you for taking the time to complete this review. Our apologies that no delivery paperwork was received, I will arrange for this to be re-sent to you. CofA's are only sent if requested through our website and I cannot see any special instructions regarding this. I will arrange for this to be sent to you today. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require anything further
very fast delivery
Doesn’t tell you you can get 10% off your first order till you have paid for it irritating
I ordered a bottle of graffiti remover. The product arrived promptly and was securely packed. However, the top had not been screwed on securely before despatch. As a result, some liquid had leaked out over the bottle and into the packaging. Better quality control needed!
Sorry haven't used this product yet I have it on stand buy for emergencies so I cannot review it yet
Can’t comment yet as product hasn’t arrived 6 days after the order.
Item turned after 10days not 2days, great product. Had to prompt them with ref notification of delivery. This was a hush email as it turned out they did not have in stock, they eventually got it to me. Why they just didn't say its not in stock, due in and there will be a delay I do not know. Goods are well priced but be willing to wait for item.
Good priced items quality name brands. .. every item in stock once you make your order then you find out alot of your order is awaiting stock from suppliers. .. which to me is very misleading
A roll of floor covering was damaged (sliced) had to waste many metres before I could use it. Very efficient ordering and delivery.
Thanks you for contacting us. We are disappointed to hear you have had issues with this product. One of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you shortly for further details
Hi, I have tried a number of times to call and also sent an email to get details of your exchange/return policy but not been able to get through or had a reply. Please can this been followed up? Thank you
Good afternoon Naomi Details of our returns policy is on our website. I have checked and we have not received any communication from yourself. Can you advise how we can help you please?
Took a little longer to arrive than expected due to stock level, competitively prices
I bought a tool from you to cut thru nails but it doesn’t seem to fit on my drill so I either purchased the wrong tool or it’s not any good
Hi Lisa the product you ordered was a pack of Abranet Sanding discs for a sander - which sander do you have?
The online returns form did not tell me it had sent the form, so I ended up reporting the same thing multiple times. Staff took a while to get back to me with a decision and the email contact should have had more detail.
Good price scrim, but got what I paid for in terms of budget quaility
When I placed my order the delivery was quoted as two days ,the goods finally,Arrived today some 10 days after order ,even though the goods are what I ordered the availability was misleading.
Product arrived on time, I have not used it yeat
fgood prices not good online comunication especialy facebook
We are disappointed you feel our online communication has not been up to our normal standard and would like the opportunity to discuss in more detail with you. We have been in touch by e-mail to try to resolve this with you.
The tape frays at the edges and the backing strips itself away at times. Useable for the purpose of packing.
We are disappointed you are not completely satisfied with this product. One of our Customer Service Team will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you. Assuring you of our best attention at all times.
One of my items is damaged, I’ve contacted them through their website but I’m still waiting on a reply.
Please be advised, one of our Customer Service Team is currently looking into this and will contact you shortly to arrange a replacement.
A large box and signatures really isn’t required for 3 pairs of gloves that would have fit in an envelope through a door.
We pride ourselves on our service and ensuring you receive your goods in perfect condition. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the delivery, which is always welcomed.
Univar Specialty Consumables is rated 4.63 based on 1,343 reviews