United Carpets Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend United Carpets
1PM
1PM

Tell us how United Carpets made you happy

"Had cushion floor fitted in the kitchen just before Christmas and by February it was rippling up and causing a trip hazard. Contacted United Carpets who sent the fitter out who denied it was bad fitting and would not take responsibility. Then emailed for a refund but received an extremely poor response. This has left me out of pocket and needing to go elsewhere to have new cushion floor fitted. This response has been shoddy and unprofessional. My advice to any potential customer is to perhaps look elsewhere."
Are you United Carpets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a new mattress for my son on 01.01.19, I was told it would be delivered on the 07.01.19 as it was the new year. Rang after the 7 days to be told it would be delivered by the 14.01.19,it did not arrive. I was told another 7 days. Rang again on the 21.01.19 to be told it would be delivered on the 28.01.19, again it was not delivered but it finally turned up on the 29.01.19. As a bonus I was told they would throw in some pillow as compensation you will never guess, they did not arrive. Over the month of chasing the delivery I sent 2 emails of complaint to which there was no reply, I was promised a call from the area manager at United Carpets and Beds Mansfield but no call was ever received. I also rang head office where it was like talking to a corpse. Would I buy from this company again, NO I would sooner sleep on bare boards than deal with this company again. Poor service, poor communication."
"I had carpets fitted in 2015 bedrooms landing and stairs 18months later the risers on stairs were showing signs of threadbare I rang and asked if they were insured yes I was told but after explaining the problem was told sorry it's down to ware and tare no-one came to look at what was wrong. There are only two of is living in the house I think that the carpet was laid wrong on the stairs.I am in the process of finding a match and will never use United carpets again."
"I was shocked to save over £400 on the same carpet in two rooms. Went to 2 other well known carpet stores and they both quoted £1000. United carpets did the job for £600. Fantastic!"
United Carpets is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews