United Carpets Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend United Carpets

How would you rate United Carpets ?

"I had carpets fitted in 2015 bedrooms landing and stairs 18months later the risers on stairs were showing signs of threadbare I rang and asked if they were insured yes I was told but after explaining the problem was told sorry it's down to ware and tare no-one came to look at what was wrong. There are only two of is living in the house I think that the carpet was laid wrong on the stairs.I am in the process of finding a match and will never use United carpets again."
"I was shocked to save over £400 on the same carpet in two rooms. Went to 2 other well known carpet stores and they both quoted £1000. United carpets did the job for £600. Fantastic!"
United Carpets is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews