Unique Soles Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Unique Soles

Care@uniquesoles.co.uk

Unique Soles at Trowell Garden CentreStapleford RoadTrowell

How would you rate Unique Soles?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Professional prompt service would recommend and use this provider to others."
John R
"Great school shoes at a great price, Tough looking & look very hard wearing. Little man loves them & finds them very comfortable.Fast delivery as well. 1st class service,many thanks."
Samantha P
Samantha P
Verified Buyer
"Great price for the shoes I have wanted for over a year now, they fit wonderfully and was glad to know I could return them and get a refund if they didn't fit. Very happy and excited as they go with my dress perfectly!"
"Delighted with speedy delivery & bought in the sale at a great price !! Thank you ❤❤"
Jennifer M
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service,shoes as expected tho’ a little short, ordered size 7 from an other company, were way too big consequentially ordered size 6 from you! Can’t understand how shoes can vary so much, also why don’t manufacturers do half sizes. Have shoe stretchers so managed to gain another few mm so saying all this they are very attractive shoes."
"Excellent service and description spot on. Many thanks."
"Quick service and returns accepted with no questions. Will definitely shop with you again."
"Managed to get a great deal on Ruby Shoo and received lovely service from Laura."
"Good sturdy school shoes which fit perfectly, are comfortable and that bir different in look."
"Great price for Geox Savage and arrive in a few days 👍🏼"
"Ordered one pair of boots liked them so much I bought another pair. Arrived on time with no problems and well packaged. Reccommend Unique Soles to anyone.."
Anne-Marie H
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was simple . Shoes were delivered very quickly. Thanks"
"Just as stated in the description and quick delivery"
"Quick service, good value. Good quality shoes."
"Shoes were as described and arrived promptly. My soon is delighted and said they are really comfy"
"Great shoes and service"
"Good price, and fast delivery"
"Very competitive on price and excellent delivery. Lovely boots but unfortunately had to return because they did not fit. However, returning was very easy and customer service excellent."
"You didn't let me know the shoes I ordered were out of stock. I had to contact you to find out what was happening. I have to say, however, my query was dealt with promptly and extremely efficiently. I was quite impressed. Shoes were beautiful when they finally arrived but I was so disappointed they didn't fit!"
"Great price, fast delivery."
"Very helpful staff, prompt delivery by Royal Mail. The best price I could find for what we were looking for, I would use Unique Soles again."
"Very happy with the the service and product. Yes I would recommend this site"
"Great product, great price, thank you!"
Unique Soles is rated 4.71 based on 127 reviews