Unique Soles Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Unique Soles

Care@uniquesoles.co.uk

Unique Soles at Trowell Garden CentreStapleford RoadTrowell

How would you rate Unique Soles ?

"Professional prompt service would recommend and use this provider to others."
John R
"Great school shoes at a great price, Tough looking & look very hard wearing. Little man loves them & finds them very comfortable.Fast delivery as well. 1st class service,many thanks."
Samantha P
"Great price for the shoes I have wanted for over a year now, they fit wonderfully and was glad to know I could return them and get a refund if they didn't fit. Very happy and excited as they go with my dress perfectly!"
"Quick shipping, well packaged"
"Great price for some beautiful boots!"
"I cannot speak highly enough about the exceptional customer service from Unique Soles! I have very narrow feet and had to exchange two pairs. Very prompt response and easy process. This is the second time I’ve bought Gabor shoes from Unique Soles and I will keep on buying from them. Definitely recommend!"
"Brilliant prices on good branded shoes."
"Quick to deliver. Great show at a fantastic discounted price. Excellent service. Will definitely return!"
"Fantastic selection of high quality shoes and boots. Easy to navigate the website and straightforward ordering process. Great communication throughout order and delivery and I'm so pleased with my Gabor boots. They are beautiful!"
"Very impressed, quality and service amazing"
"I placed an order with Unique Soles, which was delivered promptly. Although they didn't fit, there were no problems returning them and my account was credited as soon as they received my parcel. What I would recommend is to check out the sizing for the brand of shoes you'd like, as they all vary. The second time I did contact customer services for additional information and found them very helpful."
"Excellent service and good prices for quality products"
"Excellent service and great value for money what more can you say ."
"Got my Skechers trainers for half the price (including postage) ,than I saw them for at a local retail park . Excellent service , ordered , dispatched and delivered within four days . Very pleased will use again, Thanks Unique Soles ."
"1st Class Service, delivery was made the very next day"
"Shoes just as described and competitive pricing also, would recommend."
"Great service, fantastic prices, prompt delivery"
"Brilliant shoes were amazing would highly recommend. If you want the best shoes at a reasonable price unique soles is the police for you."
"Excellent service. Brilliant Skechers boots, bought at a discounted price . Really pleased with purchase, and a speedy delivery too. Would shop at Unique Soles again."
"Lovely shoes, half the price of Amazon! Great service.Happy Customer. Thanks"
"Very please with shoes and fast delivery"
"Great choice, easy ordering, super fast delivery. Very impressed."
"Fantastic price for my Skechers delivery was sooner then I expected"
Unique Soles is rated 4.78 based on 237 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!