Unique Soles Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Unique Soles

Care@uniquesoles.co.uk

Unique Soles at Trowell Garden CentreStapleford RoadTrowell

How would you rate Unique Soles ?

"Professional prompt service would recommend and use this provider to others."
John R
"Great school shoes at a great price, Tough looking & look very hard wearing. Little man loves them & finds them very comfortable.Fast delivery as well. 1st class service,many thanks."
Samantha P
Samantha P
Verified Buyer
"Great price for the shoes I have wanted for over a year now, they fit wonderfully and was glad to know I could return them and get a refund if they didn't fit. Very happy and excited as they go with my dress perfectly!"
"Excellent service. Brilliant price. Will definitely order from unique soles again."
"Very comfortable and suitable for my feet"
"Very quick service. Good choice. Would recommend"
"We struggle to find shoes for our son, who has very wide fitting feet. We were delighted that you not only stocked his favourite and comfiest school shoes and trainers, but you had them on sale too! Thank you for your prompt and no mess service, We will be shopping with you again, H. Porter"
"Good service and on time"
"I love my new shoes, they were a little snug fitting but damp newspaper worked a treat. Very comfortable. Only negative was royal mail delivery service, I paid extra for next day and didn't get them until the 3rd day. Overall very pleased with the service and shoes received."
Catherine M
Verified Buyer
"Very good service from this company. Have not used before but will purchase again. Pleased with the quality of the sandals."
"Easy to use website. Prompt delivery and excellent prices ."
"Really good customer service with very fast postage-highly recommended!"
"Efficient and fast delivery, my order arrived by post next day. Friendly and personable staff when I phoned with a query, which was answered, even offered to look out for my online order and monitor it’s processing. Very pleased with my purchase. Thank you so much, couldn’t ask for a better standard of customer service"
"Speedy service and item well packaged thanks"
"Excellent communication, timely despatch and delivery. I would defo buy from here again!"
"Speed of delivery and good quality goods."
"Good quality shoes - unfortunately shoes I ordered rather snug fit on my wee boy - returned for exchange to bigger size - replacement pair arrived in days"
"Beautiful shoes, fitted my husband perfectly, quick service and delivery,"
"Great fantastic experience as a first time customer! Would highly recommend them!!! And will use for all my children’s footwear!!!!!!! 5 stars"
"Shoes arrived earlier than expected, thank you. Excellent customer service."
"Really high-quality school shoes. Great price in the sale but I'd buy from Unique Soles again."
"All as advertised, quick delivery and all at a very good price"
"great shoes, great price"
Unique Soles is rated 4.75 based on 167 reviews