Unique Magazines Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

How would you rate Unique Magazines ?

"Brilliant customer service- such lovely responses from the 2 ladies that helped. Would highly recommend the company & the service received."
"Ordered subscription for delivery to Italy on 23 February. It is now 5th June and still no magazine delivered. Telephoned 5 times, each time someone would 'ring back'. They never did. Requested a refund but told problem is with the publisher. Why do we have to keep ringing - can nobody ever contact us? Really awful customer service. Rang again at 4.45pm today and message says office closes at 4.30. Perhaps they should update their website."
"Very personal support. Sarah provided advise and personal follow up on the request. I experienced top customer service Thanks a lot"
"Very efficent service"
Jasperine Witkamp
Verified Reviewer
"The communication and costumer service is excellent, kind and very helpful. I'm so happy with my purchase, thank you so much, 'til next time!"
"I was able to order a subscription to a TV magazine for an elderly housebound relative"
"Sarah was great and helpful with a magazine I desperately wanted. Thanks for all of the help and great communication!"
"I have been very pleased with both the communication and follow up since I subscribed to Kick magazine. I can also report that the young recipient of the magazine enjoys the punctuality of delivery to Australia and marks on his calendar when each issue arrives so as to know when to expect the next issue. I renewed my subscription last week."
"I have 3 different subscriptions with Unique Magazines and my children love seeing their own names on the post one of the subscriptions is to the new comic club which my boys think is great it has loads of informative information in and they don't realise that they're learning as its so much fun"
"Website payment system doesn't work properly. Error messages during payment leading me to believe payments had not been submitted successfully. This led to duplicate subscriptions being made to the tune of £265.96!!! I have been trying, unsuccessfully for 10 days now to have that money refunded. I have called numerous times and promised refunds but still nothing. First of all "the accountant isn't in the office today" then today "the person dealing with this isn't in the office today." I am furious! They promise calls back that don't happen. Steer clear of this company is my advice!"
Unhappy Customer
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered some magazines last month and they haven't been dispatched to me. I have contacted them several times over the past week asking where my order is, and I haven't received any reply. I'm not happy at all with their service, so I will not being ordering from them again."
"I particularly appreciate the fact that it is easy to communicate with you and all your staff are always very friendly and helpful."
IrritatedConsumer.
Unverified Reviewer
"This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped."
"GOOD SERVICES ; THE ITEM ARRIVED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. YOUR COMPANY DESERVES TO BE RECOMMENDED. KIND REGARDS, Daniel"
"My experiences with Unique Magazine have been excellent. The customer service is exemplary and there has never been a problem with receipt of magazines. I am delighted and grateful."
"Excellent customer services - very prompt and polite. They have a massive selection of magazines, especially the niche hard to find fashion publications. Great companny!"
"Never received any magazines, after 3 months no contact from them had to constantly chase & ask for refund."
"They dispatched my order TWO weeks after I ordered- it said in stock on the website, I contacted them and they said it was a "technical fault" on there computer, and then they said they would send it out. They sent it out and I waited more than three days before asking them where it was, they said it must have got lost in the post, they sent out another one and it got lost again they said after waiting more than three days-when it should come the next day as it is sent 1st class. Once again they sent it but I get the wrong wrong sent to me. Not a good company at all, there are a lot of magazines websites that are better than this one"
Unique Magazines is rated 3.50 based on 18 reviews