Unique Magazines Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

How would you rate Unique Magazines?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Janice

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Unique Magazines in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Website payment system doesn't work properly. Error messages during payment leading me to believe payments had not been submitted successfully. This led to duplicate subscriptions being made to the tune of £265.96!!! I have been trying, unsuccessfully for 10 days now to have that money refunded. I have called numerous times and promised refunds but still nothing. First of all "the accountant isn't in the office today" then today "the person dealing with this isn't in the office today." I am furious! They promise calls back that don't happen. Steer clear of this company is my advice!"
Unhappy Customer
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered some magazines last month and they haven't been dispatched to me. I have contacted them several times over the past week asking where my order is, and I haven't received any reply. I'm not happy at all with their service, so I will not being ordering from them again."
"I particularly appreciate the fact that it is easy to communicate with you and all your staff are always very friendly and helpful."
IrritatedConsumer.
Unverified Reviewer
"This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped."
"GOOD SERVICES ; THE ITEM ARRIVED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. YOUR COMPANY DESERVES TO BE RECOMMENDED. KIND REGARDS, Daniel"
"My experiences with Unique Magazine have been excellent. The customer service is exemplary and there has never been a problem with receipt of magazines. I am delighted and grateful."
"Excellent customer services - very prompt and polite. They have a massive selection of magazines, especially the niche hard to find fashion publications. Great companny!"
"Never received any magazines, after 3 months no contact from them had to constantly chase & ask for refund."
"They dispatched my order TWO weeks after I ordered- it said in stock on the website, I contacted them and they said it was a "technical fault" on there computer, and then they said they would send it out. They sent it out and I waited more than three days before asking them where it was, they said it must have got lost in the post, they sent out another one and it got lost again they said after waiting more than three days-when it should come the next day as it is sent 1st class. Once again they sent it but I get the wrong wrong sent to me. Not a good company at all, there are a lot of magazines websites that are better than this one"
Unique Magazines is rated 2.67 based on 9 reviews