My Family Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Family Silver
Read My Family Silver Reviews

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy
Thank you so much for all of your incredible help and assistance in putting together a very special christening present for my godson - I am thrilled with it.
Charlotte
Stunning signet ring and a great service.
My Family Silver 5 star review on 24th July 2016
The website was easy to understand and the ordering easy. The service was quick and efficient and we felt reassured that when we had contact from my family silver to say they had received the order. This gave us peace of mind on purchasing a high value item.
I recently ordered three signet rings but needed to confirm some details (ring sizing) with My Family Silver. I found them to be incredibly helpful and would recommend that anyone looking to buy a ring should look no further for their purchase. The rings when they arrived (engraved) were of the best quality with every detail clearly visible and are stunning. Thank you all.
There were only five stars to choose from in making this review, the best being 'Very Good'. My rating for My Family Silver is 'Super Excellent'.

The quality of the signet ring I purchased for my husband is outstanding; the engraving, perfect and the presentation, tasteful and what one would hope for from such a distinguished company. The attention, courtesy and helpfulness given to customers by the staff is second to none. It has been a genuinely pleasant experience to place my confidence in My Family Silver; a confidence which was thoroughly upheld and rewarded.
Excellent, prompt service and such a worthwhile approach to research and attribute the arms and crests. Well doen.
Thank you. What a magnificent job you did.

Regards

Giles Somers
Photographic display excellent. Courteous and speedy response to enquiries
Splendid experience.
Quick response to my enquiry with rapid dispatch of item appropriately packaged in attractive material and securely delivered just as promised.
I have experience with earlier purchases and cannot commend this site too highly .
AK
Very easy to arrange and very much less expensive than I had thought. High quality
These guys are quick, efficient and on the ball. they should be running the country
A professional,knowledgeable and efficient service. Was able to source additional items to complement original purchase.
My Signet ring was made perfectly. Everyone that sees it, is impressed with style and quality.
The ring was processed very quickly at our request and is beautifully made. We are very pleased. Thank you.
We ordered a pair of silver hairbrushes engraved with the family
crest for our grandsons christening.
They were done beautifully and will be a wonderful heirloom
for him to pass on to the next generation in due course.
Thank you very much.
I have always received excellent service from My Family Silver. An interesting and valuable
collection of crested silver can be built up from them. I have no hesitation in recommending them to serious silver collectors.
I have been impressed with the efficient personalised service from Mt Family Silver on the occasions on which I have used the site. My enquiries are always promptly answered in a friendly but professional manner. Items purchased are despatched promptly and arrive securely packed in a short period of time. International postage charges are reasonable.
Online ordering was a simple process and a brief phone call to clarify ring size and likely fit etc. was brief and uncomplicated. Advice on likely fit was good and the purchase as ordered was delivered promptly.
Excellent, well-described items. Very prompt delivery.
Very good service faster delivery than quoted. The ring was perfect and the engraving very crisp. Will definately use again. well done framily silver.
My Family Silver is rated 4.90 based on 104 reviews