My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"My Signet ring was made perfectly. Everyone that sees it, is impressed with style and quality."
"The ring was processed very quickly at our request and is beautifully made. We are very pleased. Thank you."
"We ordered a pair of silver hairbrushes engraved with the family crest for our grandsons christening. They were done beautifully and will be a wonderful heirloom for him to pass on to the next generation in due course. Thank you very much."
"I have always received excellent service from My Family Silver. An interesting and valuable collection of crested silver can be built up from them. I have no hesitation in recommending them to serious silver collectors."
"I have been impressed with the efficient personalised service from Mt Family Silver on the occasions on which I have used the site. My enquiries are always promptly answered in a friendly but professional manner. Items purchased are despatched promptly and arrive securely packed in a short period of time. International postage charges are reasonable."
"Online ordering was a simple process and a brief phone call to clarify ring size and likely fit etc. was brief and uncomplicated. Advice on likely fit was good and the purchase as ordered was delivered promptly."
"Excellent, well-described items. Very prompt delivery."
"Very good service faster delivery than quoted. The ring was perfect and the engraving very crisp. Will definately use again. well done framily silver."
"I rarely write reviews but this Company deserves special mention. I requested a ring sizing guide and received it within 36 hours with a first class stamp and compliment slip on quality paper. Two other jewellers were contacted but - two months later - I have not had any response from them! I ordered the ring from Hancocks online with a follow up phone call to check all details were correct. This was dealt with courteously and efficiently. Approximately ten days later I received a phone call to confirm that I would be available to receive the ring by post the following day. I received the ring; well packaged and presented. I was delighted with the product and especially with the service. It is a pleasure to give positive feedback to a Company who are clearly customer oriented and who maintain strict standards of customer service throughout the entire process. I have no connection with Hancocks, but if I did, I would be proud to be associated with good old fashioned principles. Well done to all involved and thank you for everything. Very highly recommended."
"A valuable service. I have learned however, to respond immediately or risk losing the opportunity. Many thanks to you. Hugh Macgill"
"Really quick delivery, great quality heavy signet ring, very pleased with my purchase... I'd recommend them to others"
"A source of antique silver that can be trusted for accurate descriptions. I have no fear of purchasing fakes and altered pieces. Combine this with prompt shipping and superior packaging, and I have no doubt that my newly purchased silver will arrive in perfect condition."
"Very pleased with my silver crest engraved silver ring. Easy to order, quick and secure postage. Looks and feels great Only concern the silver is very easily marked"
"A perfect transaction. Questions I had were responded to quickly and informatively. The silverware was accurately described, online payment was processed without problem and postage to Australia was prompt and well priced. A great website and a great company to deal with."
"I was very happy with the way the business has been concluded, and even more when I finally unrapped the package and discovered the wonderful items I offered to myselfs some time before!"
"The engraved signet ring we ordered was fabulous. A perfect fit and the carved crest is beautiful. Our daughter is delighted and so proud to wear it. Thank you."
"The service was excellent as was the final product. We would be very happy to use My Family Silver again."
"When you are ordering from the other side of the world (Australia), as I have done several times with My Family Silver, you need to know that certain critical standards are going to be maintained. These standards have been exceeded in every category. Thank you and I look forward to your being of service again!"
"Myfamilysilver has an excellent website which is supported by responsive customer service. I have found them really good to deal with and have placed a number of orders with them - all of which have been efficiently expedited. Their silver is consistently of high quality and it is reasonably priced. I have been very pleased with everything that I have bought from myfamilysilver and would thoroughly recommend them."
"I was very please with my purchase which arrived in Australia very quickly. Postage was very affordable and the service and assistance in conducting the purchase was exceptional."
My Family Silver is rated 4.88 based on 86 reviews