My Family Silver Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Family Silver
Read My Family Silver Reviews

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy
Thank you. What a magnificent job you did. Regards Giles Somers
Photographic display excellent. Courteous and speedy response to enquiries
Splendid experience. Quick response to my enquiry with rapid dispatch of item appropriately packaged in attractive material and securely delivered just as promised. I have experience with earlier purchases and cannot commend this site too highly . AK
Very easy to arrange and very much less expensive than I had thought. High quality
These guys are quick, efficient and on the ball. they should be running the country
A professional,knowledgeable and efficient service. Was able to source additional items to complement original purchase.
Helpful and prompt service and delivery. Thank you.
My Signet ring was made perfectly. Everyone that sees it, is impressed with style and quality.
The ring was processed very quickly at our request and is beautifully made. We are very pleased. Thank you.
We ordered a pair of silver hairbrushes engraved with the family crest for our grandsons christening. They were done beautifully and will be a wonderful heirloom for him to pass on to the next generation in due course. Thank you very much.
I have always received excellent service from My Family Silver. An interesting and valuable collection of crested silver can be built up from them. I have no hesitation in recommending them to serious silver collectors.
I have been impressed with the efficient personalised service from Mt Family Silver on the occasions on which I have used the site. My enquiries are always promptly answered in a friendly but professional manner. Items purchased are despatched promptly and arrive securely packed in a short period of time. International postage charges are reasonable.
Online ordering was a simple process and a brief phone call to clarify ring size and likely fit etc. was brief and uncomplicated. Advice on likely fit was good and the purchase as ordered was delivered promptly.
Excellent, well-described items. Very prompt delivery.
Very good service faster delivery than quoted. The ring was perfect and the engraving very crisp. Will definately use again. well done framily silver.
I rarely write reviews but this Company deserves special mention. I requested a ring sizing guide and received it within 36 hours with a first class stamp and compliment slip on quality paper. Two other jewellers were contacted but - two months later - I have not had any response from them! I ordered the ring from Hancocks online with a follow up phone call to check all details were correct. This was dealt with courteously and efficiently. Approximately ten days later I received a phone call to confirm that I would be available to receive the ring by post the following day. I received the ring; well packaged and presented. I was delighted with the product and especially with the service. It is a pleasure to give positive feedback to a Company who are clearly customer oriented and who maintain strict standards of customer service throughout the entire process. I have no connection with Hancocks, but if I did, I would be proud to be associated with good old fashioned principles. Well done to all involved and thank you for everything. Very highly recommended.
A valuable service. I have learned however, to respond immediately or risk losing the opportunity. Many thanks to you. Hugh Macgill
Really quick delivery, great quality heavy signet ring, very pleased with my purchase... I'd recommend them to others
A source of antique silver that can be trusted for accurate descriptions. I have no fear of purchasing fakes and altered pieces. Combine this with prompt shipping and superior packaging, and I have no doubt that my newly purchased silver will arrive in perfect condition.
Very pleased with my silver crest engraved silver ring. Easy to order, quick and secure postage. Looks and feels great Only concern the silver is very easily marked
My Family Silver is rated 4.89 based on 93 reviews