My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"I was just so happy to find little special pieces of history belonging my family. Thank you."
"I've bought from My Family Silver on two occasions and have not only found them to be most helpful and professional but I have been extremely pleased with my purchases, which more than fulfilled my hopes and expectations."
"Very efficient service, made in a short time, bothered to ring to check I would be in to accept delivery. Also resized and returned within a very few days. Thank you"
"Beautifully crafted signet ring and it arrived in a much shorter time than expected."
"Attention to detail, regular contact and good service"
"I ordered a signet ring to replace one my daughter had lost early in December. I explained to them what had happened and asked if they could manage to replace it by Christmas. This they did with minimal fuss and extreme speed. Needless to say we were all delighted."
"Ordered a gents engraved gold signet ring and was delighted with the speed and professionalism of the service but most importantly by the quality of the ring. Will be proud to wear it and pass it on through the generations"
"Wonderful quality and speedy order."
"The gentleman at My Family Silver were very attentive to my needs. They provided regular communication and perhaps most importantly, produced a beautiful product. I highly recommend their services."
"Skilled location of items and excellent service"
"Nice bowl, good packing, efficient informations"
"Everything brilliant! Thank you!"
"Thank you so much for all of your incredible help and assistance in putting together a very special christening present for my godson - I am thrilled with it. Charlotte"
"Stunning signet ring and a great service."
"The website was easy to understand and the ordering easy. The service was quick and efficient and we felt reassured that when we had contact from my family silver to say they had received the order. This gave us peace of mind on purchasing a high value item."
"I recently ordered three signet rings but needed to confirm some details (ring sizing) with My Family Silver. I found them to be incredibly helpful and would recommend that anyone looking to buy a ring should look no further for their purchase. The rings when they arrived (engraved) were of the best quality with every detail clearly visible and are stunning. Thank you all."
"There were only five stars to choose from in making this review, the best being 'Very Good'. My rating for My Family Silver is 'Super Excellent'. The quality of the signet ring I purchased for my husband is outstanding; the engraving, perfect and the presentation, tasteful and what one would hope for from such a distinguished company. The attention, courtesy and helpfulness given to customers by the staff is second to none. It has been a genuinely pleasant experience to place my confidence in My Family Silver; a confidence which was thoroughly upheld and rewarded."
"Excellent, prompt service and such a worthwhile approach to research and attribute the arms and crests. Well doen."
"Excellent service from the dealer holding the item that I had expressed an interest in, after the notification of its availability that I would not have found otherwise. I was slow in checking the email notification from the site as items in which I have an interest appear very infrequently. I would recommend the use of the site and the dealer from whom I purchased my item to anybody searching for 'lost' family heirloom pieces of silver, gold or plate."
"Thank you. What a magnificent job you did. Regards Giles Somers"
My Family Silver is rated 4.89 based on 92 reviews