My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"Excellent service in sending me a photo of a spoon with my family crest on. For a while I hoped that some of the silver which had been stolen was beginning to show up. When the spoon arrived, beautifully wrapped, I realised that it was not of the stolen service. It is, nonetheless beautiful and will go to my recently arrived grandson. Good staff work to match the crests. A fair price."
"Excellent product and really good customer service. I ordered rather late for my daughter’s 18th birthday, but when I explained, the stops we’re pulled out and the ring arrived the day before her birthday. Will be ordering again for daughter no two!!"
"Delighted with all my purchases, beautifully packed, arrived quickly too! Highly recommended to those looking for their family silver."
"Wonderful family business who were exceptionally helpful. Thank you so much. Highly recommend people use this company."
"Produced a nice signet ring with family crest."
"Notified me when spoon with family crest. Delighted with spoon exactly as description."
"Goods as described, promptly shipped. Quite satisfactory"
"I have been purchasing crested silver from My Family Silver for a number of years now and thanks to them have built up an interesting collection of silver which I hope one day to pass on to my children and grandchildren. I have always had an efficient and friendly service from them and would have no hesitation in recommending them to other silverware collectors. Their website is easy to use and I always find it interesting to look at when I have time."
"Inquiries were responded to promptly......items were as described.....thank you, Martyn"
"I am delighted with the 2 crested spoons I recently bought . They arrived promptly and extremely well wrapped to keep them safe in transit."
"The Beauchamp family of old is well-represented by My Family Silver. My signet ring is superb, underscoring the care and quality of its manufacture. Thank you from a very satisfied customer and ancestor who wears the ring proudly."
"Happy with purchase. An email advising when posted and estimated delivery date would have been appreciated as there was no communication from seller."
"I'm absolutely delighted with the service, craftsmanship, efficient delivery and the supremely exquisite quality of my rind. I can't stop admiring it! 😊"
"Exactly what I wanted to add to and enhance my collection."
"I know a lot about the "Red Rover" and was delighted to add the plate you offered for sale. I have the original Bill of Lading for the first voyage from Calcutta to Canton under the Jardine flag so they go together."
"Happy with the signet ring which was also delivery early in time for my wife's birthday."
"Hallo there Very satisfied with your service and items Suggestion...with the perchase of an antic piece a certificate could be joined"
"Very quick to send the items that I bought and a great web site to explore!"
"The rings look great and arrived within 2 weeks of ordering, service was great, queries were answered quickly. Highly recommended"
"Martyn was very responsive and professional, and it was easy to purchase the items through the website. Many thanks!"
My Family Silver is rated 4.89 based on 93 reviews