My Family Silver Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend My Family Silver

Tell us how My Family Silver made you happy

"I have been purchasing crested silver from My Family Silver for a number of years now and thanks to them have built up an interesting collection of silver which I hope one day to pass on to my children and grandchildren. I have always had an efficient and friendly service from them and would have no hesitation in recommending them to other silverware collectors. Their website is easy to use and I always find it interesting to look at when I have time."
"Inquiries were responded to promptly......items were as described.....thank you, Martyn"
"I am delighted with the 2 crested spoons I recently bought . They arrived promptly and extremely well wrapped to keep them safe in transit."
"The Beauchamp family of old is well-represented by My Family Silver. My signet ring is superb, underscoring the care and quality of its manufacture. Thank you from a very satisfied customer and ancestor who wears the ring proudly."
"Happy with purchase. An email advising when posted and estimated delivery date would have been appreciated as there was no communication from seller."
"I'm absolutely delighted with the service, craftsmanship, efficient delivery and the supremely exquisite quality of my rind. I can't stop admiring it! 😊"
"Exactly what I wanted to add to and enhance my collection."
"I know a lot about the "Red Rover" and was delighted to add the plate you offered for sale. I have the original Bill of Lading for the first voyage from Calcutta to Canton under the Jardine flag so they go together."
"Happy with the signet ring which was also delivery early in time for my wife's birthday."
"Hallo there Very satisfied with your service and items Suggestion...with the perchase of an antic piece a certificate could be joined"
"Very quick to send the items that I bought and a great web site to explore!"
"The rings look great and arrived within 2 weeks of ordering, service was great, queries were answered quickly. Highly recommended"
"Martyn was very responsive and professional, and it was easy to purchase the items through the website. Many thanks!"
"I literally cannot say enough nice things about My Family Silver AND Hancocks!!! I am in the U.S. and ordered two signet rings to surprise my fiancé with his family crest. I was so excited to receive the order, so I emailed the website to confirm that the order processed – turns out, it didn’t go through because of a hang up with our credit card. Martyn from MyFamilySilver and Stephen from Hancocks were EXTREMELY responsive and so helpful/accommodating through the whole process of trying to resolve this issue. After sending them some confirmation documents, they got everything resolved and out the door. It was amazing and especially reassuring since I was ordering internationally. I never write reviews (I know a lot of people say that, but I really don’t!) but wanted to credit Martyn/Stephen/Matthew with this great customer service and to assure anyone who is considering purchasing from MyFamilySilver that they are legit and their work is awesome. The rings shipped on a Monday and ARRIVED IN THE U.S. the very next day!!! No joke. The rings are spectacular and gorgeous – the detailing and quality on them are insane. I cannot thank them enough for these pieces that will no doubt become family heirlooms!"
"I was just so happy to find little special pieces of history belonging my family. Thank you."
"I've bought from My Family Silver on two occasions and have not only found them to be most helpful and professional but I have been extremely pleased with my purchases, which more than fulfilled my hopes and expectations."
"Very efficient service, made in a short time, bothered to ring to check I would be in to accept delivery. Also resized and returned within a very few days. Thank you"
"Beautifully crafted signet ring and it arrived in a much shorter time than expected."
"Attention to detail, regular contact and good service"
"I ordered a signet ring to replace one my daughter had lost early in December. I explained to them what had happened and asked if they could manage to replace it by Christmas. This they did with minimal fuss and extreme speed. Needless to say we were all delighted."
My Family Silver is rated 4.88 based on 86 reviews