Underfloor Trade Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Underfloor Trade Store

Tell us how Underfloor Trade Store made you happy

"Next day delivery"
"Straightforward ordering, prompt delivery, good advice!"
Many thanks for your great feedback, very much appreciated.
"I found Underfloor trade store very competitive both price wise and quality. The sales team were both efficient and helpful. The service was rapid (next day delivery). I will definitely be using this service again."
"Came on time and as described. But packed on a pallet which was a surprise for 3 aluminium spreader plates! Perhaps the only way of protecting them from the dreaded delivery drivers but seemed a bit over the top."
Dear Mr Fisher,

Thank you for your kind feedback, this is very much appreciated.

I have passed your feedback onto our warehouse team with regards to your 3 spreader plates being delivered on a pallet, and they will be looking into other packaging methods.

Thanks again

UFTS Customer Service
"Hadley was very friendly and easy to deal with"
Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Thanks again!
"Good customer service and helpful technical team. Products I ordered arrived the next day. Will order from here again."
"Very easy shopping experience, and reasonable pricing. I was pleasantly surprised also at the quality of the goods supplied and the access to technical advice. Thanks I will be back!"
"I bought a 3 port manifold from their 'premium' range together with some pipe and insulation board from these guys. Have to say the build quality on the manifold is really excellent and their pipe looks well made. Their site leaves a little to be desired though, a bit slow to load and a 2pm cut off time for next day delivery. Overall a good experience."
Dear Mr Phillips,

Thank you for your kind feedback, this is very much appreciated.

Regarding the issues you were having with the site being slow to load, I have passed this onto our IT manager to look into further.

Kind Regards,