Underfloor Trade Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Underfloor Trade Store

How would you rate Underfloor Trade Store?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Next day delivery"
Shkumbin S
Verified Buyer
"the order is not on site yet!!!!!!"
"First class service, and good prices"
"Straightforward ordering, prompt delivery, good advice!"
Many thanks for your great feedback, very much appreciated.
"Very quick delivery, item was well packaged and is now installed and working well - my customer is very pleased :)"
"Very quick despatch and delivery."
"Goods arrived quickly and as ordered"
"very helpful and great service delivered next day no fuss cheers"
Lawrence J
Verified Buyer
"I found Underfloor trade store very competitive both price wise and quality. The sales team were both efficient and helpful. The service was rapid (next day delivery). I will definitely be using this service again."
"good price and quick delivery"
"Was wanting the pipe to put into floor screed. It was so late on delivery I had to cancel concrete. Then when the driver did arrive, he crashed his van into a neighbours tree then went to the wrong house!"
"Good quality and really keen price. Very please with the service"
Dear Philip, thank you for your 5 stat review, we very much appreciate it and are happy we could help.

Have a good day.

Kind Reagrds
MOHAMMAD U
Verified Buyer
"the service was very good from them"
Dear Mohammad, many thanks for your kind review, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again.
"I had damaged an underfloor heating pipe and needed a straight connector to repair the damage. My order clearly stated '16mm repair kit'. What arrived was different - 2 manifold connectors and a straight connector with a different thread. I called Underfloor Trade the next morning to explain the issue and get them to send a replacement. I emphasised urgency as I had a damaged ceiling and was literally having to collect drips in a bucket!. A lady took the call and said she'd get someone to call me back. Nobody called and I ended up having to get one from another company with express delivery to sort the problem. Not a great performance."
"Everything arrived as described. Delivery was great. they also helped me out when we needed an additional part. Was impressed Would use again. Jamie"
Many thanks for your 5 star feedback Jamie, very much appreciated and glad we could help.
"Excellent service!"
"Came on time and as described. But packed on a pallet which was a surprise for 3 aluminium spreader plates! Perhaps the only way of protecting them from the dreaded delivery drivers but seemed a bit over the top."
Dear Mr Fisher,

Thank you for your kind feedback, this is very much appreciated.

I have passed your feedback onto our warehouse team with regards to your 3 spreader plates being delivered on a pallet, and they will be looking into other packaging methods.

Thanks again

UFTS Customer Service
"Hadley was very friendly and easy to deal with"
Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Thanks again!
"Good customer service and helpful technical team. Products I ordered arrived the next day. Will order from here again."
"Thanks for the products. They arrived quicker than expected.......Great Service!! The price was also very competitive. I'll definitely be back again for my next project."
Underfloor Trade Store is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews