Unbolted Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unbolted
Read Unbolted Reviews

02035671302

Tell us how Unbolted made you happy
yes.I got help.when I was in need of the help,with funds against my ornaments.
Fantastic alternative to regular pawnbrokers. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Extremely helpful and professional, provided expert advice, and the contract management on the website is excellent.
Quite simply, the service was first class from start to finish. I dealt with a single point of contact throughout, who was at all times helpful and incredibly efficient. Thank you!
easy to complete no hassle borrowing
Very helpful and so easy to renew x
Excellent comms. Great cost model compared to high street. Overall excellent experience.
Quick, professional and 100% reliable service - just what you need!
Unbolted are superbly good at what they do . The online system is perfect , straightforward and easy to use The staff are lovely , very polite easy to talk to and helpful. I would definitely recommend Unbolted to anyone. I would definitely use them again if I needed to .
Very happy
I have dealt with Unbolted for about two years. Obviously I only pawn my assets as an emergency measure. Nevertheless Unbolted are unfailingly courteous and I feel like a valued client, not a beggar! Even when unforseen circumstances made it difficult to service my loans they were polite, supportive and never aggressive, pragmatically seeking a solution to our mutual benefit. If you need this type of loan you will find none better than Unbolted. Highly recommended.
Good communication
Excellent, very quick with their valuation and sending funds. I have used them twice for funding and they are always very helpful.
Smooth simple and professional
Quality service from start to finish.
Quick, easy and hassle free payments
Great customer service, very personable and Madeleine is a complete asset to your Company.
Very professional and fast service. No fuss no hassle. Thanks.
Straight forward and professional service
An entirely personal and traditional approach towards professionalism.
Unbolted is rated 4.85 based on 163 reviews