Unbolted Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Unbolted

Tell us how Unbolted made you happy

"Very quick and professional service Would 100% recommend"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"It did exactly what it said it would do."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"simple and discrete application process, timely too."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"They were understanding and considerate..."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Excellent customer service and really helpful and understanding staff"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"In connection with my consignments of works of art for auction at Forum, Unbolted has consistently and expeditiously furnished the reasonable loans I requested. As those loans have been repaid following each sale, I know I can rely on Unbolted's positive response to each additional request that I may make."
Would you recommend Unbolted? no
"I wanted my item back, I couldn't afford to get it back at the time you then said you sold it, I was distraught and won't use you again"
Hello Simone,

We are really very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service we provided when you took a loan with us.

Our loan term is six months, and at the end of this period, we give our customers a chance to extend the loan by clearing the interest accrued. We send emails a week before the end of the loan term, to remind you that this is coming up, and we make every effort to get in contact with our borrowers if we have not heard from them with a decision. There is a two week period after the due date where we will not sell the item to give borrowers a fair chance to get in contact. We are also happy to discuss individual circumstances, and make a payment plan to give our borrowers an extension, or the time they need to make the renewal payment, as long as they keep us informed of their situation. If we do not hear from a client after our very best efforts to contact them, unfortunately we can only assume that they do not wish to pay their loan back, and would rather forfeit their asset, however we still give very good notice of sale in advance.

Our aim is for our clients to be able to reclaim their items at the end of the loan term; we never want to default an item, and we work hard to help our borrowers and protect our P2P lenders. We are sorry again that you were not happy with the loan, and if you did choose to use us in the future we would be happy to discuss any concerns, and explain our terms and conditions further.

Best wishes,

The Unbolted Team
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Very easy to deal with!"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Everything very easy and quick thanks"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"outstanding service and even better interest rate. I received my item in less than 2 days after paying my loan back."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"They dealt with my requests very professionally and I felt like I could trust them."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Easy to deal with. Always responding fast to my e-mails. Reasonable interest rates. Highly recommended."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Very good service. Straightforward, transparent and excellent interest rates. I paid my loan early and goods were returned to me hassle free in the same packaging I sent them in. Very impressed."
"very easy"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Always top service and all the staff are very helpful and professional!!!!!"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Quick and efficient with great customer service"
"save place"
"Great service. Quick and easy."
"I had previously dealt with a High Street Pawnbroker and did not enjoy the experience........... The online service from Unbolted is totally different and hassle free.... the interest cost was about half?!? I have already recommended Unbolted to two friends."
"Good service."