Una Technology Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Una Technology

How would you rate Una Technology ?

"Excellent Company to deal with,I would not have any problem with doing business with them again."
"Order placed late in the day, still received the next day. All arrived in good condition."
"They shipped the right product at a great price and on-time. I'll certainly buy from them again."
"The seller sent me fast responses to my questions, and the product arrived in the expected date. Happy client"
"Great service and product. Had one minor problem with delivery that was fixed and compensated before I even had chance to raise the issue. Would use again."
"Good quality products at very good prices. Thanks very much"
"Although the prices are competitive the returns process is a nightmare, i won't be buying from them again!"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the delay in the return of your item.

Unfortunately the returns process takes longer than the order process. Any return needs to be inspected and tested before any refunds are issued; this can take some time.

Kind Regards,

John Burns
Una Technology Limited
www.unatechnology.co.uk
"delivered on time"
"I ordered a new pick up roller for a printer. The correct part was delivered on time. However as I live in Inverness they charged £11.99+VAT for delivery of a part that could have been sent first class for a couple of quid."
"Because they were fast and efficient, I would definitively use them again."
"Promptly and efficiently corrected my ordering error."
"Very good service interaction through echat. Prompt delivery."
"fast, and great service"
"Ordered Memory module late in the day and it was still there the following morning, great service and also competitive pricing."
"Quick and fast service :)"
"Excellent product and fast delivery."
"Goods and competitive prices"
"The product was as described, was better than many competitors, price was good and the service excellent."
"They gave us a discount for ordering a large number of headphones (30). The headphones were delivered within three days."
"quick response and fast delivery"
Una Technology is rated 4.82 based on 843 reviews