Una Technology Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Una Technology

How would you rate Una Technology ?

"They gave us a discount for ordering a large number of headphones (30). The headphones were delivered within three days."
"quick response and fast delivery"
"fast and efficientwith good communication"
"I placed my order on a Friday morning, paid for 1-3-day delivery and my card was charged the same day. The item was dispatched the following Tuesday afternoon and arrived on the Wednesday afternoon, which is within the promised 3 working days delivery period. I would say the positives for this company are the good range of products and the competitive prices, although these are somewhat offset by the need always to pay for delivery. The negatives are the lack of a telephone contact number, poor availability of the live chat service and applying the charges in advance of dispatch. Overall then only an acceptable service, based on my experience"
Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you are disappointed with the delivery time of your order. However, I have reviewed your order and can confirm that it was delivered within the quoted delivery time of 1-3 business days (Monday to Friday). Your order was placed on Friday so Next Business Day delivery would be delivery on Monday. Up to 2 business days would be delivery by Tuesday and 3 business days would be delivery by Wednesday. Your order was delivered on Wednesday, which is within the quoted delivery time. Regarding the live chat being offline, sometimes the live chat is offline when we are busy serving other customers on the web chat. It comes online again once our agents are able to accept additional chats. If we're offline, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any other queries then please let me know.

Regards
Roger Pereira
Una Technology Limited
www.unatechnology.co.uk
"Swift and easy communication. Quick delivery. Will definitely use it again!"
"I had a question which was answered immediately and satisfactorily. Postage was quicker than expected, well packaged. Invoice for was easy to access (not always the case) so very happy with the service all round."
"Excellent service from the offset. Looking for a replacement part for a camera, I submitted a chat request. Within 30 mins I had a comprehensive, non-generic, e-mail covering my options. After some further questions and quick responses, I placed the order. The right part I was looking for arrived 3 days later. Well done"
"The first class service that they offer"
"Item as described, well packaged & arrived in no-time at all. Would have no issue in ordering from Una Technology again and cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you, Dan."
"My emailed question was promptly answered and letdto my ordering the right product first time. i ordered it in the afternoon, and was surprised and very pleased when it arrived the next day! and i hadn't asked or paid for express delivery. Happy with my purchase and would definitely shop there again."
"Surprised at the speed of delivery, cannot fault this sevice."
"Very Good Products Recommend To Everyone:"
"Best price and very quick delivery."
"Spending money to replace something does not make me happy, but Una made it simple and queries were handled competently. The printhead works so all is well. Thanks."
"Quick delivery"
"Good website, good product availability and fair pricing."
"Order delivered next day, very fast, good value, perfect."
"Very good prices, great communication, fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Right part, right price and delivered as promised"
"Excellenct Original Product, Next day delivery. Thank You"
Una Technology is rated 4.83 based on 825 reviews