Una Technology Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Una Technology

How would you rate Una Technology ?

"The seller sent me fast responses to my questions, and the product arrived in the expected date. Happy client"
"Great service and product. Had one minor problem with delivery that was fixed and compensated before I even had chance to raise the issue. Would use again."
"Good quality products at very good prices. Thanks very much"
"Although the prices are competitive the returns process is a nightmare, i won't be buying from them again!"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

We apologise for the delay in the return of your item.

Unfortunately the returns process takes longer than the order process. Any return needs to be inspected and tested before any refunds are issued; this can take some time.

Kind Regards,

John Burns
Una Technology Limited
www.unatechnology.co.uk
"delivered on time"
"I ordered a new pick up roller for a printer. The correct part was delivered on time. However as I live in Inverness they charged £11.99+VAT for delivery of a part that could have been sent first class for a couple of quid."
"Because they were fast and efficient, I would definitively use them again."
"Promptly and efficiently corrected my ordering error."
"Very good service interaction through echat. Prompt delivery."
"fast, and great service"
"Ordered Memory module late in the day and it was still there the following morning, great service and also competitive pricing."
"Quick and fast service :)"
"Excellent product and fast delivery."
"Goods and competitive prices"
"The product was as described, was better than many competitors, price was good and the service excellent."
"They gave us a discount for ordering a large number of headphones (30). The headphones were delivered within three days."
"quick response and fast delivery"
"fast and efficientwith good communication"
"I placed my order on a Friday morning, paid for 1-3-day delivery and my card was charged the same day. The item was dispatched the following Tuesday afternoon and arrived on the Wednesday afternoon, which is within the promised 3 working days delivery period. I would say the positives for this company are the good range of products and the competitive prices, although these are somewhat offset by the need always to pay for delivery. The negatives are the lack of a telephone contact number, poor availability of the live chat service and applying the charges in advance of dispatch. Overall then only an acceptable service, based on my experience"
Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you are disappointed with the delivery time of your order. However, I have reviewed your order and can confirm that it was delivered within the quoted delivery time of 1-3 business days (Monday to Friday). Your order was placed on Friday so Next Business Day delivery would be delivery on Monday. Up to 2 business days would be delivery by Tuesday and 3 business days would be delivery by Wednesday. Your order was delivered on Wednesday, which is within the quoted delivery time. Regarding the live chat being offline, sometimes the live chat is offline when we are busy serving other customers on the web chat. It comes online again once our agents are able to accept additional chats. If we're offline, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any other queries then please let me know.

Regards
Roger Pereira
Una Technology Limited
www.unatechnology.co.uk
"Swift and easy communication. Quick delivery. Will definitely use it again!"
Una Technology is rated 4.82 based on 840 reviews