Una Technology Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Una Technology

How would you rate Una Technology?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fast service"
"Good quality product, excellent price and good service"
"Very quick service, and John very helpful"
"Great customer service, great product and a very happy customer. Thank you Una Technology"
"Very competitive price, fast delivery for a small fee. The item was delivered when promised and was well packaged, with good communication along the way Wouldn’t hesitate in buying from Una Technology again."
"easy payment methods...delivered next day....well packaged"
"Super fast delivery excellent product, best of what was available online at the time"
"quick delivery , Good communication"
"Cheapest Note 4 LCD screen replacement around. New part exactly as described and next day delivery. Great."
"Reasonably priced and sent promply"
"It was the cheapest price I could find and the item arrived early the next morning. I was very impressed"
"Simple to order and prompt delivery👍"
"All arrived safe and sound. Good prices"
"Good item, good price and delivery. Exactly as I would expect."
"at first i was a little dubious about ordering, the price was the best online and i hadn't heard of the company. I spoke to them via online chat initially and they were very helpful. I read the reviews and placed an order for two 27" Dell monitors at around midday. The following morning my order was delivered and the monitors are perfect for my professional needs. Excellent service, great prices and trusted company."
"Order fulfilled as expected"
"This has got to be one of the worst companies I have dealt with. I should have read all the negative reviews before ordering. I ordered a battery for my laptop, and when I received it the date on the battery was 9 months old. They refused to replace it or give me a refund without paying a restocking fee. Don’t touch this company with a barge pole."
Dear Reuben

Thank you for your feedback. As explained earlier, we have not offered a replacement as the Lenovo battery that you have received is not faulty. The performance of the battery is not affected by the age of the battery. These batteries only deteriorate a small amount after each charge cycle. A good quality battery will lose approximately 20% capacity after 1000 charges. As this battery has not been used, you should not notice any difference in the capacity. Any replacement Lenovo battery that you receive would likely be a few months old as they are sent from China by sea. They cannot be sent by air as airlines no longer transport batteries, due to security concerns. The battery has a 12 month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase so if you notice any drop in performance, you can contact the manufacturer for a replacement.

We have tried to be fair and I always try to think of how I would feel if I was in my customer's situation. Honestly, I think I would accept the explanation above regarding the time it takes to send these batteries by sea from China. I would be comfortable knowing that there is a 12 month manufacturer warranty with the battery, so I would be able to have it replaced if there was ever a fault with the battery.

We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee (this applies to business customers only) which is used to cover the cost of processing a return.

Regards

Roger Pereira
Una Technology Limited
www.unatechnology.co.uk
"I got my order, I'm happy."
"Order delivered on time"
"Very quick, very cheap and the best!!! Thanks a lot!"
Una Technology is rated 4.82 based on 771 reviews