ULU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ULU

About ULU:

ULU is a UK company providing an innovative range of high-quality hemp-sourced CBD products that stand out for the certified THC-free benefits they bring to your everyday life, helping to combat anxiety, stress and sleeplessness.

ULU was founded by Paul Hembery, a former motorsport boss who was determined to bring the highest levels of technology and precision, as seen in grand prix racing, to the CBD industry in the UK.

As someone who is well-familiar with high-pressure environments and stressful situations, Paul wanted to provide a solution for people who could benefit from help to reduce tension in their lives, and to promote a culture of positivity and freedom in a world that often seems dominated by bad news stories.

“I was studying a life course in California with the Bob Proctor Institute and was struck by the need to increase positivity and confidence in people and life in general,” says Paul.

“Combine that with the opportunity CBD is providing and my personal mission to provide high quality solutions, I decided to create ULU. You only get one life. So, above all, I want people to love it.”

info@ulu.com

Tell us how ULU made you happy
I find the interface at ULU really helpful - they cut the jargon and nothing is scary. I recommended the site to my mum, she has since ordered, which is impressive as she's wary of online shopping. She says the products are more effective than her previous ones, and that her osteoporosis symptoms are much less intense. Thank you!
I was so happy to find your site having moved back to UK a year ago. I was in France and taking cbd oil there. I had recently being feeling out of sorts and I received a strong message to source cbd oil again and was guided to your site. Almost instantly I felt more balanced, physically, mentally, emotionally. I will be ordering more. Thank you!
This is the third CBD oil that I have tried and I think it is the best one so far, taste is good and the strength is excellent, I use it to help me sleep and there is a marked improvement.
Happy with products and delivery time.
To much pakaging
Loved this new product. Tastes great too. Fast delivery .
Great quality
Since I have been using the CBD oil, the pain levels of my Rheumatoid Arthritis have definitely been eased, making life more tolerable. Thank you!
Great service from browsing to using , highly recommend .
Good level information and contact from ULU , thank you .
The oil smells lovely and very easily absorbed
Great service! Thank you !
Love the products!
The product itself has changed my life! Plus the packaging is very eco-friendly - 5 stars all around.
Great products
Fantastic products, the highest quality CBD I’ve found, and the teams always very helpful
Love their CBD oils. Work perfectly and great service. Thank you.
Really helped to heal my dry lips, have been using it for about two weeks and feeling the difference!
I have worked with ULU over the last few months and started off very lay with my CBD knowledge. But I now know these products are high quality and head and shoulders above the competition.

You get what you pay for I suppose. I have started using the stronger drops to see how it helps and in the space of 4 weeks my knee that has some arthritis from an old injury is less troublesome.

Thank you ULU!
I had never used CBD products but I needed to try something, so I purchased the ULU Happy Amino Oil CBD. I have been really pleased with the results. It has really helped me to sleep and my general mood during the day has been significantly better. I wished I had tried it ages ago. The online service was excellent and I highly recommend this product. Thank you ULU
I've had a few problems with sleeplessness for quite a while and tried a few CBD oils, as a friend told me that it helped him. ULU is the best of the bunch so far; I'm feeling more rested than I have done for a long time!
I've been using the full-spectrum 15% CBD oil for a few weeks now and it's really helped with my anxiety. It's really simple to use and the flavour is a lot smoother than other products I've tried.
ULU is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews