ULU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ULU

About ULU:

ULU is a UK company providing an innovative range of high-quality hemp-sourced CBD products that stand out for the certified THC-free benefits they bring to your everyday life, helping to combat anxiety, stress and sleeplessness.

ULU was founded by Paul Hembery, a former motorsport boss who was determined to bring the highest levels of technology and precision, as seen in grand prix racing, to the CBD industry in the UK.

As someone who is well-familiar with high-pressure environments and stressful situations, Paul wanted to provide a solution for people who could benefit from help to reduce tension in their lives, and to promote a culture of positivity and freedom in a world that often seems dominated by bad news stories.

“I was studying a life course in California with the Bob Proctor Institute and was struck by the need to increase positivity and confidence in people and life in general,” says Paul.

“Combine that with the opportunity CBD is providing and my personal mission to provide high quality solutions, I decided to create ULU. You only get one life. So, above all, I want people to love it.”

info@ulu.com

Tell us how ULU made you happy
I find the interface at ULU really helpful - they cut the jargon and nothing is scary. I recommended the site to my mum, she has since ordered, which is impressive as she's wary of online shopping. She says the products are more effective than her previous ones, and that her osteoporosis symptoms are much less intense. Thank you!
Very happy with ULU, very speedy delivery and good products.
I ordered two bottle of CBD, the 5% and 25%. Too early to tell if it’s working yet but I do think my sleep pattern has improved. Watch this space.
Great customer service and top quality CBD oils with a wide choice of products.
Amazing products as helped with my sleep and inflammation pain
Thank you Edna, we are please you like our products.
Very pleased with product but having a Leonberger it is only going to last two weeks. She has laser treatment for hip dysplasia and glucosamine so sadly I cannot afford £40 twice a month on top of that for CBD
Easy to order and prompt delivery, CBD oil seems to be helping.
Now have a monthly order in place as I won't use anything else! Absolutely brilliant products that actually work! So glad my plastic surgeon recommended them.
Thank you for your kind review Lynn! We are happy to know that our products work for you.
This oil is absolutely brilliant, my staffie was so nervous and anxious, until I gave him this oil, if a firework went off usually that would be it all night panting, shaking and pacing around. With this he shook a little no panting went into the kitchen and laid down and went back to sleep.
Sounded good on paper! Ingredients are good, well written about but no benefits, visible or felt, experienced through use. Maybe it’s just me. It was waste of £60.
I’m extremely pleased with the cbd oil, which my daughter recommended me to use. I’m 80 years young and this product has helped me sleep much better and even put a spring in my step throughout the day. Thank you!
great product helps with sleep and stress/anxiety
Next day delivery! Really impressed how quickly I received my order... but what has really made me happy and relieved, is that the CBD oil for dogs seems to have immediately and dramatically stopped his seizures! He is an elderly 17 year old Yorkie, he doesn’t get epilepsy but a kind of Myoclonus maybe - he’s stopped being having these episodes of jolting and what seems to be doggie dementia. Maybe it’s too soon to say, but I’ve even given it to him on my finger twice when he started having these kinds of fits and it stopped within minutes. Can’t be a coincidence?! Will update. Hoping it helps with his arthritis too :)
Quick delivery. Great packaging. Easily the best CBD oil I’ve ever used.
Swift delivery and queries answered quickly.
I really recommend this product a few drops on my pugs food and it’s really helping with her pain it came really quickly I’ll definitely order again
tried ULU CBD face cream. Great service and products! T.
I had problems sleeping due to stressful times and tried all sorts of remedies, nothing worked until I tried ULU sleep Amimo CBC Oil. I now have so much more energy.
I was so happy to find your site having moved back to UK a year ago. I was in France and taking cbd oil there. I had recently being feeling out of sorts and I received a strong message to source cbd oil again and was guided to your site. Almost instantly I felt more balanced, physically, mentally, emotionally. I will be ordering more. Thank you!
This is the third CBD oil that I have tried and I think it is the best one so far, taste is good and the strength is excellent, I use it to help me sleep and there is a marked improvement.
Happy with products and delivery time.
ULU is rated 4.80 based on 44 reviews