ULU Reviews

of reviewers recommend ULU

About ULU:

ULU is a UK company providing an innovative range of high-quality hemp-sourced CBD products that stand out for the certified THC-free benefits they bring to your everyday life, helping to combat anxiety, stress and sleeplessness.

ULU was founded by Paul Hembery, a former motorsport boss who was determined to bring the highest levels of technology and precision, as seen in grand prix racing, to the CBD industry in the UK.

As someone who is well-familiar with high-pressure environments and stressful situations, Paul wanted to provide a solution for people who could benefit from help to reduce tension in their lives, and to promote a culture of positivity and freedom in a world that often seems dominated by bad news stories.

“I was studying a life course in California with the Bob Proctor Institute and was struck by the need to increase positivity and confidence in people and life in general,” says Paul.

“Combine that with the opportunity CBD is providing and my personal mission to provide high quality solutions, I decided to create ULU. You only get one life. So, above all, I want people to love it.”

info@ulu.com

Tell us how ULU made you happy
I find the interface at ULU really helpful - they cut the jargon and nothing is scary. I recommended the site to my mum, she has since ordered, which is impressive as she's wary of online shopping. She says the products are more effective than her previous ones, and that her osteoporosis symptoms are much less intense. Thank you!
I have been buying ULU cbd drops for my 15yr old Shihpoo Molly for the past 2 years now, as she was suffering from painful osteoarthritis in her joints, and they have helped her so much. I tried others as I know these aren't the cheapest, but I have found that they're the best for her. She is alot more agile and its obvious she's not experiencing anything like the same degree of pain, I'm so glad I found them for her. I obviously love her to bits and you can't put a price on that can you?
Amazing stuff. Great Service. Quick Delivery. This oil really helps my cat, who is easily stressed and was previously diagnosed with Bladder problems. She could not use her litter tray as it was too unfomfortable. This seems to ease her pain and relax her. She is alot more affectionate too. Will keep ordering.
The oil itself has really helped my cats with joint and fear issues. The spray is a little difficult to regulate dosage, perhaps a pipette would work better?
I have been buying ULU cbd drops for my Shihpoo Molly for about a year now. She's 15yrs old and suffers from Osteoarthritis in her legs. I tried other drops before I found ULU but none of them seemed to help with her mobility. Since starting these she can walk so much better and I can't begin to say what a difference they've made to her life. She had always come up the stairs with me to bed but found it hard to walk up anymore so I had to carry her, but now she goes up in front of me every night, usually faster than I do! The drops are a bit expensive but worth every penny as far as I'm concerned, as they have helped her so much. There are just the two of us and she means the world to me so she deserves the best, and in my opinion these are just that! I'm so glad I found them.
ULU 5 star review on 6th February 2022
Quick reply’s to any queries which was good
Advised to use dog cbd to help my beautiful pooch after his cancer diagnosis. Product description excellent, ordering was very easy and product arrived promptly and well packaged. Extremely pleased with ULU and already recommending it to family and friends if they ever need similar products. Thank you 😊
Thank you KIm for your review it is much appreciated.
I have 3 cats with different issues that CBD could help with. One has clicky hips due to old age, one is anxious and the other is fearful of everything. We're onto our 2nd bottle. Clicky hips is having her 2nd kittenhood and leaping around the place. Mr. Anxious has sat on someone's knee who isn't me (1st time in 13 yrs) and Mr. Fearful came out to say hi to a visitor. I am very happy with the results from them taking ULU for cats!
Thank your Elizabeth for your review it is much appreciated.
products fine tho hard to rate as haven't tried other brands.
Very happy with ULU, very speedy delivery and good products.
I ordered two bottle of CBD, the 5% and 25%. Too early to tell if it’s working yet but I do think my sleep pattern has improved. Watch this space.
Great customer service and top quality CBD oils with a wide choice of products.
Amazing products as helped with my sleep and inflammation pain
Thank you Edna, we are please you like our products.
Very pleased with product but having a Leonberger it is only going to last two weeks. She has laser treatment for hip dysplasia and glucosamine so sadly I cannot afford £40 twice a month on top of that for CBD
Easy to order and prompt delivery, CBD oil seems to be helping.
Now have a monthly order in place as I won't use anything else! Absolutely brilliant products that actually work! So glad my plastic surgeon recommended them.
Thank you for your kind review Lynn! We are happy to know that our products work for you.
This oil is absolutely brilliant, my staffie was so nervous and anxious, until I gave him this oil, if a firework went off usually that would be it all night panting, shaking and pacing around. With this he shook a little no panting went into the kitchen and laid down and went back to sleep.
Sounded good on paper! Ingredients are good, well written about but no benefits, visible or felt, experienced through use. Maybe it’s just me. It was waste of £60.
I’m extremely pleased with the cbd oil, which my daughter recommended me to use. I’m 80 years young and this product has helped me sleep much better and even put a spring in my step throughout the day. Thank you!
great product helps with sleep and stress/anxiety
Next day delivery! Really impressed how quickly I received my order... but what has really made me happy and relieved, is that the CBD oil for dogs seems to have immediately and dramatically stopped his seizures! He is an elderly 17 year old Yorkie, he doesn’t get epilepsy but a kind of Myoclonus maybe - he’s stopped being having these episodes of jolting and what seems to be doggie dementia. Maybe it’s too soon to say, but I’ve even given it to him on my finger twice when he started having these kinds of fits and it stopped within minutes. Can’t be a coincidence?! Will update. Hoping it helps with his arthritis too :)
ULU is rated 4.8 based on 52 reviews