Ultimo Electronics Limited Reviews

3 Rating 71 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Ultimo Electronics Limited
Read Ultimo Electronics Limited Reviews

About Ultimo Electronics Limited:

Ultimo Electronics is an online UK based electronics retailer, providing fully refurbished devices at the best prices. All of our stock is professionally tested by our technicians, to ensure the products are of the same quality you would expect from a new device.

info@ultimoelectronics.co.uk

Ultimo Electronics LimitedUnit B Vulcan Road North NorwichNR6 6AQNorfolk

Tell us how Ultimo Electronics Limited made you happy
Great customer service
1st time dealing with this company. Ordered a phone on Monday afternoon at 14.00 hours and received an email Tuesday morning saying it was in my local royal mail sorting office and gave me a tracking number and expected time of delivery and it was delivered by midday in less than 24 hours. The phone is excellent and 1st class all round service
Avoid. Avoid. Avoid! Where do I start with this?! So, I bought a GPS/Cellular watch for my wife just over a year ago. Guess I should have seen the warning signs when having bought it, I was then told a few days later (and now too late to sort anything else out) that it wasn’t actually available! After some more time, I was told that they did in fact have one left which was a relief. Anyway, the non-apple charger that came with it broke quickly. No big deal, they are not too expensive, so bought her another. Fast forward a few months and the watch isn’t charging properly. I put it down to the charger again, and bought another, and it works again…intermittently. Still under a year now, more problems occur, so I buy her another charger, which works initially. So, now literally just over a year since purchase, and she gets the dreaded red lightning bolt, and it won’t charge at all. I telephone and am told by Shannon that I am beyond the years warranty. I explain that the problems actually happened within a year, and it is clearly a battery problem and I would have reported earlier but thought it was a charger problem. No help offered. Very angry now, I write to them asking them to take a look at it, but they refuse. I am told by Bethany on email that if it was within the year’s warranty, they would have replaced the device. This is simply not a true statement in this case, where there is and has been clearly a problem with the battery since an early stage, since Shannon had already said that the warranty on the battery was only 60 days, and if it was a battery problem they wouldn’t have fixed it after 60 days. This was not clear to me at purchase, and I find it incredible that a battery problem that is present just 61 days after purchase means that I am not entitled to any help, compensation or redress. £130 for 60 days use is just appalling, and so is the customer service (the numerous responses by Bethany were rude and gratuitous)! Avoid this company and go with a more reputable one!!
Order a phone on 04/04/2022 still don’t have a clue where it is! Spoken to complete idiots who don’t know what they are doing. When I asked for a mangers contact number I was told “they don’t have one” WHAT!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE IDOITS!!
NEVA ORDER AGAIN… ORDERED IPHONE 6 PLUS ON 5th March 22’ RECEIVED ORDER ON 7th April 22’ AFTER WRONG MOBILE SENT OUT IN FIRST PLACE!!? Hi there, Thank you for your email. My apologies however I can confirm that I am still chasing this with the team. With this being said, I can confirm that I have not only escalated this, but have also flagged it as priority to ensure that it is seen to as quickly as possible. My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused as it was not our intention. Kind Regards, Rohan Customer Service Agent
Excellent value for money together with excellent customer service.
Thanks! Your review counts. You reviewed Ultimo Electronics Your review is pending—it may take up to 2 hours to appear on Trustpilot. Learn more CB Cara Baxter 0 review GB Just now Bought an iPhone xr for a Christmas… Bought an iPhone xr for a Christmas present for my son. It didn't work antenna was broken. Got told I'd get a replacement as usually if fixed it goes again. They didn't they claimed to have fixed it and it was still broken. I have a disability which results restricted mobility in my legs and rarely leave the house. I have fallen out of my car going to post and I've cracked the back screen slightly no affect to the workings of the phone as I've come home checked and rang the company. I've now been told nothing they can do. I could understand if I'd of completely broken the phone but its a small crack with no affect to the phone. I got insulted by saying if I bought a new car and crashed it then it wouldn't be replaced. I wouldn't buy a car that wouldn't drive away. The phone only works of WiFi will not accept a sim card due to the fault which is unrepairable. I will be contacting the 4 managing directors as I've been told there isn't anyone above the supervisor. I bought a phone that didn't work it shouldn't of even been sold to me.
Goods are faulty every time,pretty sure will happen until my warranty runs out.
Excellent good condition fast Delivery
No issues. Good service. Delivery time could be improved, though.
Product as described and quick delivery . Thanks
Great experience, good handset at an unbeatable price. You can get phones quicker but can’t beat the price.
Very useful
Yes very good iv never had one before so leaning how to use it
Absolutely disgraceful company, ordered a phone didn’t arrive in 3-5 working days, they admitted they did not have it in stock after this time frame and could not tell me when it would be dispatched, after reading other reviews of people waiting weeks for a phone to arrive - I cancelled it, only for them to then try and give me a different colour phone that I refused and was delivered a week later (which I refused delivery) I have sent numerous emails only for them to lie to you until you provide evidence(I.e. tracking number, past emails etc) apparently it takes 7 working days to “process” a phone that was unopened and never in my possession and then a further 5 working days for a refund, I am still waiting. They keep hold of your money for as long as possible, this is for an order I cancelled and never took delivery of. I’m not sure how companies can get away with what they do in this day and age. AVOID
Kept me up to date with what was happening and also reasonable price.Would use again no problem
The in very good condition. Disappointed in that I have to buy a new battery for it.
Fantastic purchase would definitely buy again
More scratched than expected and was very dirty
The phone appeared promptly and looks in good condition. I am giving it to a family member in a few weeks time, I will report back then perhaps. Thank you it does look good I can only give 4 stars as it hasn't been used yet.
Ultimo Electronics Limited is rated 3.01 based on 71 reviews