Ultimateoutdoors Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Ultimateoutdoors

How would you rate Ultimateoutdoors ?

"Order came quickly, quality goods, no fuss returns."
Christine Davis
Unverified Reviewer
"I came to look around the shop as so many people recommended it and then promised my 6 year old he could play while I had a coffee and fed my 9 week old son I didn't realise it wasn't free parking like the rest of merry hill and now have had a £100 parcking fine I'm not impressed ultimate outdoors"
"Although they tried to fit me with a woman's Berghaus GTX at first even though I am a man I was impressed with the sales assistant' s knowledge of the Berghaus/ Brasher innovation. Once the correct boot was located I was also offered a great deal on Nikwax. I could have found the boots cheaper online but would always want to try first so the extra few quid was negated by the fact that I knew the boots fitted perfectly. In all very happy with price and service."
"Will never shop in this store again have spent well over a£1000 pounds in there last year and even recommended to my family who we met there prior to a family camping trip. Both myself & the family we met there received parking tickets from the store. Have refused to pay and now they're threatening to take it to court."
"Had a great day shopping ,help from the staff was brilliant. Would recommend , best camping shop we've been to."
"Having read a few negative reviews I was skeptical, but thought, lets give them a go anyway. Nothing short of excellent for me, got the Rab Spark jacket I've been eyeing up for the past year or so, £99 instead of £140- free delivery- collected from my local Blacks store, I ordered it on a Sunday afternoon and was read for collection by noon on the Tuesday- exactly what I ordered at one of the best prices I've found. Others may have had some worse luck but I am very happy with this website thus far."
"I ordered a camping table a week ago to be delivered to local store ( which has not yet be fitted out) , rang to change delivery details, 3 calls 3 promises to call me back after they had contacted the warehouse, you guess it 3 broken promises. A retail and service company, they do not have a clue. Shop elsewhere."
"<a href=”http://cheapvouchercodes.co.uk”>Ultimate Outdoors</a> is a ver well designed site and its products are quality. Its a bit expensive but people are buying. I bought a coat from this retailer and is quiet good for its price. Delivery was not fast but it was good enough."
Ultimateoutdoors is rated 3.00 based on 9 reviews