Ultimateoutdoors Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Ultimateoutdoors
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Ultimateoutdoors ?

"I placed an order on 19th August, as it still hadn't arrived 10 days later we phoned customer service. It took two phone calls within an hour, but funnily enough we received an email and a PayPal refund informing us that the order had been cancelled shortly after the first phone call . As we wanted the item and didn't want to cancel we contacted the customer service to find out what was going on. The lady told us the item was not on stock and when we said we would wait, she claimed the item wouldn't be in in the foreseeable future (it's now August, we ordered a snow pick axe for climbing in WINTER!), which seemed unusual to say the least. After we hung up, we checked the website - and there it was... on stock.... What I find strange and annoying is the fact that we were not actively contacted, the refund and email came almost literally the moment we started inquiring. I would definitely not buy from them again."
"I done an online order, to be delivered. When I opened the delivery it only had 1 of the 3 sleeping bags I ordered. Ok no worries I thought. Will call them and sort it. 10 attempts over 2 days and not once was I able to get though on the phone. It's says they are busy helping other customers and cuts you off. So I sent a Facebook message and email. Now I'm being made to complete a ridiculous form basically saying I'm not a lying theif and I didn't get my items. Well I done this but apparently I need to put down my whole order Inc product and cost, my order number, tracking number, name, address and print and sign my name. I didn't put the products on as they have my order number and tracking number plus I emailed the form which is a chain email which includes my order detail Inc cost and products. I'm being told I need to complete the form and send again as they can't investigate untill then. Bollox they can't. Useless company and staff. They pick my order wrong and I'm the one expected to do all the leg work. I'm vivid"
"Order came quickly, quality goods, no fuss returns."
"I came to look around the shop as so many people recommended it and then promised my 6 year old he could play while I had a coffee and fed my 9 week old son I didn't realise it wasn't free parking like the rest of merry hill and now have had a £100 parcking fine I'm not impressed ultimate outdoors"
"Although they tried to fit me with a woman's Berghaus GTX at first even though I am a man I was impressed with the sales assistant' s knowledge of the Berghaus/ Brasher innovation. Once the correct boot was located I was also offered a great deal on Nikwax. I could have found the boots cheaper online but would always want to try first so the extra few quid was negated by the fact that I knew the boots fitted perfectly. In all very happy with price and service."
"Will never shop in this store again have spent well over a£1000 pounds in there last year and even recommended to my family who we met there prior to a family camping trip. Both myself & the family we met there received parking tickets from the store. Have refused to pay and now they're threatening to take it to court."
"Had a great day shopping ,help from the staff was brilliant. Would recommend , best camping shop we've been to."
"Having read a few negative reviews I was skeptical, but thought, lets give them a go anyway. Nothing short of excellent for me, got the Rab Spark jacket I've been eyeing up for the past year or so, £99 instead of £140- free delivery- collected from my local Blacks store, I ordered it on a Sunday afternoon and was read for collection by noon on the Tuesday- exactly what I ordered at one of the best prices I've found. Others may have had some worse luck but I am very happy with this website thus far."
"I ordered a camping table a week ago to be delivered to local store ( which has not yet be fitted out) , rang to change delivery details, 3 calls 3 promises to call me back after they had contacted the warehouse, you guess it 3 broken promises. A retail and service company, they do not have a clue. Shop elsewhere."
"<a href=”http://cheapvouchercodes.co.uk”>Ultimate Outdoors</a> is a ver well designed site and its products are quality. Its a bit expensive but people are buying. I bought a coat from this retailer and is quiet good for its price. Delivery was not fast but it was good enough."
Ultimateoutdoors is rated 2.64 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!