UKV INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKV INTERNATIONAL AG
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read UKV  INTERNATIONAL AG Reviews

About UKV INTERNATIONAL AG:

UKV INTERNATIONAL AG are a team of dedicated rare Whisky & fine wine consultants. With our wealth of knowledge we'll help guide you through the best options & select the most appropriate whisky, wine or champagne for any occasion or investment.

info@ukv-international.com

UKV InternationalBahnhofstrasseZugSwitzerland, ,

Tell us how UKV INTERNATIONAL AG made you happy
I've been purchasing wine from UKV as an investment since 2015.
UKV is the only wine company I deal with, although three others have tried to win my support.
The reasons are simple: UKV's advice is straightforward, its staff are responsive to questions by email or phone and its advisors don't promise the world.
Paperwork is professional and trades are effected in a timely manner.
I plan to invest more.
Everything was dealt with in a very businesslike manner and efficiently
I have always experienced excellent service from everyone I have been in contact with at UKV PLC. I am also very satisfied with the returns I have made on my investments in wine.
I believe that investing through UKV PLC is one of the best ways to make money in the long term. There is no point in taking out an ISA or endowment policy in these economic times. However, by investing in wine or precious metals it is possible to get a return on investment and UKV PLC has proved to be excellent at doing this for me.
The market updates are interesting and so far I've been assured of a 6% increase in my stock value after only around 6 months of completing the investment.
UKV PLC are expert in the selection of investment grade wines, particularly from the Bordeaux region of France and have ensured that I have received high returns on my investments in the two years that I have been associated with them. I have the security of knowing that my wines are held in my own account in a secure, temperature controlled storage facilities that is independent from UKV plc. UKV are able to handle all aspects of my wine purchases, wine transport/delivery and sale of my wine when required.
I began as a total novice a few years ago and was guided by John throughout the buying and transferring stages. I know if I have any queries, I can give UKV a call and they will help me as much as they can. I now regard myself still as a novice but now with a pinch of knowledge about wine, thanks to UKV and John Reynolds.
Im pleasently surprised with the results so far with UKV PLC and thanks for the hamper at xmas!
Excellent advice on investment wines and appreciable gains on my portfolio
The experienced and enthusiastic staff at UKV have helped me to build a portfolio of wines which so far is showing on paper a financial gain considerably higher than many other asset classes.
Additionally, the company keeps in touch through its regular newsletter which contains information on the wine market and on quality wines for more immediate consumption.
I have been a client for over 3 years now. I have bought and sold fine wine during this period.
I am impressed with all aspects of U.K.V.
Very happy with both the excellent quality of service and profit from my investments
Polite, efficient updates and recommendations.
Your professional approach to your customers whilst maintaining a friendly relationship. Knowledge of the wine industry from your staff with an eye for sound potential investments is obviously key. The excellent standard of your literature is indicative of your company and the hospitality offered of an extremely high standard. You provide an environment which produces a comfortable feeling that my money is in very safe hands.
Dear Peter,
Apart from the delay in reimbursing me for wine storage costs so far this year, everything I have done with your company has pleased me.
In particular, I have been and am impressed by my dealings with John Reynolds, who in my opinion stands head and shoulders above his peers employed by all three of your competitor companies that have contacted me seeking my business since I first entered the market in 2015.
It goes without saying that I have not dealt with any of them.
Warm regards,
Jack Handley
I have nothing but good things to say about the UKV team. I would highly recommend.
UKV INTERNATIONAL AG is rated 4.65 based on 75 reviews