UKSoccershop Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend UKSoccershop

How would you rate UKSoccershop?

58 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Roddy Hamblin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UKSoccershop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Roddy Hamblin
"I ordered a Child's Brighton kit for my nephew in mid November 2017 wicch was at the top of his Christmas list. As mid December approached, I chased the order as I had heard nothing and nothing had arrived. I received an email suggesting that someone was checking into this. Since then, I have sent many emails to this company and not heard anything. There is also no customer service telephone number to call. They have taken my money for the order over 12 weeks ago but clearly have no intention of either fulfilling the order, or returning my money which is essentially theft. I have never left an online review before but felt the need to try to dissuade others from parting with their money to this company. I will now need to explore my options be it the police or trading standards to try to get my £70 back. I have never had a retail experience like this one."
"Awful experience. Items have not arrived, No communication from Seller. Doubt I will ever get my money back Aviod"
"Ordered a T-shirt, after a month I contacted them and they told me the T-shirt was going to be with me within a week. Never arrived, never answered again. If you don't want to lose your money, don't buy here. There are plenty options out there way more reliable than this joke of a shop."
"I placed an order on the 26th of February 2018 and they promised a 10 day delivery period, i have emailed and received a tracking number but cannot track my shipment as it just says arrived in destination country,this after almost a month, they have stopped responding to emails and still have not told me if this item is coming through courier or our post office, really don't think i will even get my item."
"Ordered two shirts and received only one. Started with just emailing about the issue and got a response, but after nearly two months of still not receiving the shirt I filed a formal complaint and never heard back. They stopped responding to my emails. Four months after placing my order I'm asking for a refund. We'll see if they even come through on that. Definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND."
"I am a regular customer of this store and make 5-6 orders a year. Delivery is always prompt and customer service always very responsive to any queries related to sizes, exchanges, etc. Would highly recommend to all football fans."
"Good service, delivered next day and high quality item at good price. Printing looks great!"
"Don't bother with paying additional for next day delivery - it won't turn up next day and their customer service won't be interested either."
"Awful company!!! Ordered $120 kit, with 2 day delivery... received nothing and no communication from company. Complete joke!!!"
"Incorrect item sent, item sent back, no refund given"
"Please do not spend your money with these people they only rip you off. In Nov 17 I purchased two football tops I received one 2 months later and they still had my money for the second top, I reported them to paypal after trying many many times to contact them all to no avail, 2 days after reporting them I received a tracking number when the letter arrived I asked the postman and an independent person to witness what I was opening they agreed as I received an ordinary DL envelope with Nothing inside I immediately reported this to paypal who have successfully given me a refund. So basically they intended to keep my money for no goods thank god I paid through paypal so be warned I am not the only one this has happened to."
"Very happy with the service I received, would recommend this company as have used three times now and always been satisfied."
"I ordered 2 polo tops in july 2017. I received 1 after 4 weeks and heard nothing about my 2nd top even though I contacted them numerous times up to late 2017. I have looked for a refund of what I am owed over a month ago since, they eventually contacted me, and still have not received it or any correspondence."
Brian McNally
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered kit and paid extra for 2 day delivery still waiting for it 2 weeks. Not good enough. Shouldn't trust a company with no phone number on website. Asked for refund. Let's see what happens Watch this space."
"Absolute Con of a "shop". Ordered a Tottenham Strip for Xmas for my son-never arrived.Numerous attempts to contact them-both email and phone-no reply.DO NOT use under any circumstances unless you simply want to throw money away"
Needo Sports
Verified Reviewer
"UKSoccershop have a great variety of high quality sports apparel/stuff, Men, women, and children, as well as accessories etc with latest designs,.... Really amazing how much different stuff they have! The prices are great, no overcharge at all, and there is always something on sell, it is all very affordable with fast services. The customer service is pretty good, if you need to contact them you send an email, and they usually get back to you in a day....."
"They sold me a size Large and sent me a size medium. Then refused to return the item saying the customer chose the wrong size. Dubious business practice and horrendous customer service."
"they marketed a jersey as "Adidas size Large" and when it came it was an Adidas Medium. CUstomer service was useless and disrespectful. They refuse to return the item even though I did NOT get what i ordered."
"sent me the wrong size and refused to return the item even though it was their error!"
UKSoccershop is rated 2.52 based on 58 reviews