UKSoccershop Reviews

UKSoccershop have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

25% of reviewers recommend UKSoccershop

How would you rate UKSoccershop ?

"Very Bad service Took my $ almost a month ago and now my ordered not even shipped. I emailed them and but they never answer"
"Paid for next day delivery, items showed in stock, one week later I wrote as items still not arrived. No answer. Wrote again the following week. No answer. Making a claim. Got an e-mail with tracking number - turns out to be an empty envelope. Avoid. Scam!"
"Stay away from these , they trading practices have been reported by me to the trading authority and citizens advice, you order products and they are all available, you pay next day delivery, then bang !!! You get a email the day after the delivery date saying stock on pre order 10 day wait ( 5 emails sent by me to get that answer ) I went back on line and guess what all products available, waiting for another fool to be duped. Stay clear of these you will be duped like I was - read the reviews by other duped customers... hoping the trading authority sorts these out . July 26th 2018"
"Unprofesional, don’t care for their customers. Would rather loose business than correct their mistakes. Their customer service has gone home to the gutter much like their national team!!!"
"A company that advertises products for sale that they don't have and takes your money and says they will refund you 5 days later! SHOCKING! They are still listing the product that they don't have a week later!"
"Really wish I'd have read the reviews before I ordered. What a terrible company and service. Ordered two shirts that were in stock and next day delivery + emailed them to make sure they could deliver quickly. They then took two days to ship it, used Royal Mail 3+ days instead of next day and then lied about when they actually shipped it. No one replies to my emails and no phone support, terrible customer service. Much better off shopping at the big name sports shops."
"Do not buy anything from this website. They take your money and in return they send you a tracking number not recognised by the delivery company. Please don't waste your time or your money on these crooks."
"No way to contact. No one answers phone. Paid £9 for next day delivery and it’s been 2 days since and no news. Ensure you buy via PayPal"
"Do not buy from these #ripoffartists. Charged me top $ for jersey shipped to Canada but would not allow exchange when size was wrong. Expect me to buy whole new jersey at tiny discount and then refused to allow me free shipping even though they were offering it as a special at the time! Completely uncooperative & unwilling to negotiate. Repeatedly failed to reply to correspondence. Don’t get taken in like I did."
"Ordered items from the website on the 10 June 2018. All items were shown as available now and I got DHL express order for 2 to 4 day delivery. Money has been taken but still no items delivered and no response to my numerous emails. Have reported to PayPal as will keep on reporting to all possible sites. If I don't hear back soon will take all necessary steps"
"Ordered 4 football jerseys for the World Cup on June 13, and paid £8.50 for Next Day delivery. I received confirmation Emil with tracking that does not work. I tried calling all their associated numbers, but no one replies, and sent two messages with no reply yet. It is June 19 and the gift is irrelevant now. I will have to call the credit card company and report them. Order Number: 906635"
"Ordered a football shirt - apparently ‘in stock’ - then no delivery and no communication despite several complaints. The ONLY way to get your money back from these crooks is to pay by PayPal and then ask Oayosl to chase them. I will never ever buy anything from UK Soccer Shop again."
"Ordered a Japan shirt on 09-June-2018, with an estimated 2-3 day delivery. It's now 14-June and their website says the item hasn't even arrived in their warehouse yet. No contact number on their website, and the 'click here to submit ticket' button on their 'request order update' does not work (tried on several different devices and from different locations with no success), so no means of finding out what's happening? Very, very poor - just pay the extra few quid and buy from somewhere reputable."
"Ordered a shirt for my son's birthday but didn't reply. No response to Facebook emails or phone"
"SCAM! I ordered 2 shirts and waited 7 weeks [they said 2-3 weeks] and didnt get it. Reached out to them 4 times and no response. Finally, reached out to their FB and they cancelled my order and said refund will take 5-7 days. Now it had been 3 weeks and no refund and no replies to my messages. STAY AWAY!"
"They take your money, support credit card fraud, ignore communication and don't provide the product you purchase. Crooks."
"I would give zero stars if I could. Don't buy from these sharks my order was never delivered and emails & phone calls go unanswered. I'm ashamed to have them in Scotland!"
"I ordered a Child's Brighton kit for my nephew in mid November 2017 wicch was at the top of his Christmas list. As mid December approached, I chased the order as I had heard nothing and nothing had arrived. I received an email suggesting that someone was checking into this. Since then, I have sent many emails to this company and not heard anything. There is also no customer service telephone number to call. They have taken my money for the order over 12 weeks ago but clearly have no intention of either fulfilling the order, or returning my money which is essentially theft. I have never left an online review before but felt the need to try to dissuade others from parting with their money to this company. I will now need to explore my options be it the police or trading standards to try to get my £70 back. I have never had a retail experience like this one."
"Awful experience. Items have not arrived, No communication from Seller. Doubt I will ever get my money back Aviod"
"Ordered a T-shirt, after a month I contacted them and they told me the T-shirt was going to be with me within a week. Never arrived, never answered again. If you don't want to lose your money, don't buy here. There are plenty options out there way more reliable than this joke of a shop."
UKSoccershop is rated 2.17 based on 75 reviews