UKSoccershop Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend UKSoccershop

How would you rate UKSoccershop ?

"Ordered items from the website on the 10 June 2018. All items were shown as available now and I got DHL express order for 2 to 4 day delivery. Money has been taken but still no items delivered and no response to my numerous emails. Have reported to PayPal as will keep on reporting to all possible sites. If I don't hear back soon will take all necessary steps"
"Ordered 4 football jerseys for the World Cup on June 13, and paid £8.50 for Next Day delivery. I received confirmation Emil with tracking that does not work. I tried calling all their associated numbers, but no one replies, and sent two messages with no reply yet. It is June 19 and the gift is irrelevant now. I will have to call the credit card company and report them. Order Number: 906635"
"Ordered a football shirt - apparently ‘in stock’ - then no delivery and no communication despite several complaints. The ONLY way to get your money back from these crooks is to pay by PayPal and then ask Oayosl to chase them. I will never ever buy anything from UK Soccer Shop again."
"Ordered a Japan shirt on 09-June-2018, with an estimated 2-3 day delivery. It's now 14-June and their website says the item hasn't even arrived in their warehouse yet. No contact number on their website, and the 'click here to submit ticket' button on their 'request order update' does not work (tried on several different devices and from different locations with no success), so no means of finding out what's happening? Very, very poor - just pay the extra few quid and buy from somewhere reputable."
"Ordered a shirt for my son's birthday but didn't reply. No response to Facebook emails or phone"
"SCAM! I ordered 2 shirts and waited 7 weeks [they said 2-3 weeks] and didnt get it. Reached out to them 4 times and no response. Finally, reached out to their FB and they cancelled my order and said refund will take 5-7 days. Now it had been 3 weeks and no refund and no replies to my messages. STAY AWAY!"
"They take your money, support credit card fraud, ignore communication and don't provide the product you purchase. Crooks."
Linda Stansfield
Verified Reviewer
"I would give zero stars if I could. Don't buy from these sharks my order was never delivered and emails & phone calls go unanswered. I'm ashamed to have them in Scotland!"
Roddy Hamblin
"I ordered a Child's Brighton kit for my nephew in mid November 2017 wicch was at the top of his Christmas list. As mid December approached, I chased the order as I had heard nothing and nothing had arrived. I received an email suggesting that someone was checking into this. Since then, I have sent many emails to this company and not heard anything. There is also no customer service telephone number to call. They have taken my money for the order over 12 weeks ago but clearly have no intention of either fulfilling the order, or returning my money which is essentially theft. I have never left an online review before but felt the need to try to dissuade others from parting with their money to this company. I will now need to explore my options be it the police or trading standards to try to get my £70 back. I have never had a retail experience like this one."
"Awful experience. Items have not arrived, No communication from Seller. Doubt I will ever get my money back Aviod"
"Ordered a T-shirt, after a month I contacted them and they told me the T-shirt was going to be with me within a week. Never arrived, never answered again. If you don't want to lose your money, don't buy here. There are plenty options out there way more reliable than this joke of a shop."
"I placed an order on the 26th of February 2018 and they promised a 10 day delivery period, i have emailed and received a tracking number but cannot track my shipment as it just says arrived in destination country,this after almost a month, they have stopped responding to emails and still have not told me if this item is coming through courier or our post office, really don't think i will even get my item."
"Ordered two shirts and received only one. Started with just emailing about the issue and got a response, but after nearly two months of still not receiving the shirt I filed a formal complaint and never heard back. They stopped responding to my emails. Four months after placing my order I'm asking for a refund. We'll see if they even come through on that. Definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND."
"I am a regular customer of this store and make 5-6 orders a year. Delivery is always prompt and customer service always very responsive to any queries related to sizes, exchanges, etc. Would highly recommend to all football fans."
"Good service, delivered next day and high quality item at good price. Printing looks great!"
"Don't bother with paying additional for next day delivery - it won't turn up next day and their customer service won't be interested either."
"Awful company!!! Ordered $120 kit, with 2 day delivery... received nothing and no communication from company. Complete joke!!!"
"Incorrect item sent, item sent back, no refund given"
"Please do not spend your money with these people they only rip you off. In Nov 17 I purchased two football tops I received one 2 months later and they still had my money for the second top, I reported them to paypal after trying many many times to contact them all to no avail, 2 days after reporting them I received a tracking number when the letter arrived I asked the postman and an independent person to witness what I was opening they agreed as I received an ordinary DL envelope with Nothing inside I immediately reported this to paypal who have successfully given me a refund. So basically they intended to keep my money for no goods thank god I paid through paypal so be warned I am not the only one this has happened to."
"Very happy with the service I received, would recommend this company as have used three times now and always been satisfied."
UKSoccershop is rated 2.33 based on 66 reviews