UKSoccershop Reviews

UKSoccershop have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

22% of reviewers recommend UKSoccershop
6PM
6PM

42 Mote Hill

Category:
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate UKSoccershop ?

"How is this company still going? Nothing but terrible reviews of people saying how they were scammed out of fake shirts. Don’t buy anything from this site"
"Complete waste of time. Take your money even though they don’t have the item you ordered I stock. Happened twice to me. Just don’t bother. Would give it 0 out of 5 stars if it would have let me."
"Unacceptable experience. I made a change request literally 15 minutes after making the order in the same email that was requesting more information to verify my payment. My request was ignored and they still took the payment. Only after I asked again did they acknowledge it and told me it was too late because they had already verified my payment and sent it to printing. That was the point of asking for the change in the same email! The worst part is they tried telling me it was printing before the payment was verified. What company would in their right mind print something without payment? I didn’t receive a status email confirming it was being printed until more than 10 hours after they had responded to my initial email. Clearly, it was their mistake for not reading through my whole email. They refuse to admit their mistake and the worst part is you can only communicate through email. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will never shop here again."
"This site is fine unless you need to contact them! I ordered a top through them, notified them the same day to cancel the order- no reply or acknowledgement. Item was delivered regardless, I tried to process a return, you guessed it- no reply. I have since contacted them and surprise surprise - no reply! Avoid!"
"Ordered something and paid $20 express shipping. After 3 weeks still didn’t receive. Contacted customer support which said it would ship by the end of the week, but never received it. You go to the tracking page, but all it said was processing, no details."
"I placed a large order for overseas delivery (and paid a lot for express delivery). The order arrived late (not in time for my son's birthday - it was his main present). One item was missing - I wasn't informed in advance and had to chase them about it. They said they would cover the additional cost to ship it, but they didn't. I got the bill from DHL (cost more than the value of the missing item they shipped about 4 weeks later) and when I tried to contact them (SEVERAL times), they totally IGNORED every one of my emails. Totally unacceptable. Disgusted with this customer "service". What a joke. I have informed Trading Standards about it."
"I made an order on the 25th of June and received a confirmation email. Yet I never received the order, yet money was taken from by account by UKSoccershop neither have I received a refund. Despite multiple attempts to contact the company I have received no response which is rude and suggests fraudulent activity. I wrote to them physically and tweeted them still no response. I lost £150"
"Don't go near them is my advice. Ordered a simple shirt for my grandson in 26-08. I got an email straight away and the money went out of my bank. No sign of the shirt, I've written emails every way I can and no response. I will try to call them next week, but I'm not holding my breath looking at other reviews on here. Should be able to mark them 0 stars...…."
"Awful customer service, miss selling goods and borderline corrupt practices. False advertising all round. Steer well clear."
"I ordered two t-shirts on May 30th. I paid for quick delivery. Immediately my ordered was categorized as a retro shirt order that would take weeks to process. I requested an update on my order in July and was told I would receive my order in the 1st week of August. In the 2nd week of August I requested an update. I was told I would receive my order in September. I cancelled my order and received a refund. The items I ordered are Copa t-shirts. They are no longer available on the Copa website. I believe that UKsoccershop were trying to sell me counterfeit goods. My advice is stay away"
"Very Bad service Took my $ almost a month ago and now my ordered not even shipped. I emailed them and but they never answer"
"Paid for next day delivery, items showed in stock, one week later I wrote as items still not arrived. No answer. Wrote again the following week. No answer. Making a claim. Got an e-mail with tracking number - turns out to be an empty envelope. Avoid. Scam!"
"Stay away from these , they trading practices have been reported by me to the trading authority and citizens advice, you order products and they are all available, you pay next day delivery, then bang !!! You get a email the day after the delivery date saying stock on pre order 10 day wait ( 5 emails sent by me to get that answer ) I went back on line and guess what all products available, waiting for another fool to be duped. Stay clear of these you will be duped like I was - read the reviews by other duped customers... hoping the trading authority sorts these out . July 26th 2018"
"Unprofesional, don’t care for their customers. Would rather loose business than correct their mistakes. Their customer service has gone home to the gutter much like their national team!!!"
"A company that advertises products for sale that they don't have and takes your money and says they will refund you 5 days later! SHOCKING! They are still listing the product that they don't have a week later!"
"Really wish I'd have read the reviews before I ordered. What a terrible company and service. Ordered two shirts that were in stock and next day delivery + emailed them to make sure they could deliver quickly. They then took two days to ship it, used Royal Mail 3+ days instead of next day and then lied about when they actually shipped it. No one replies to my emails and no phone support, terrible customer service. Much better off shopping at the big name sports shops."
"Do not buy anything from this website. They take your money and in return they send you a tracking number not recognised by the delivery company. Please don't waste your time or your money on these crooks."
"No way to contact. No one answers phone. Paid £9 for next day delivery and it’s been 2 days since and no news. Ensure you buy via PayPal"
"Do not buy from these #ripoffartists. Charged me top $ for jersey shipped to Canada but would not allow exchange when size was wrong. Expect me to buy whole new jersey at tiny discount and then refused to allow me free shipping even though they were offering it as a special at the time! Completely uncooperative & unwilling to negotiate. Repeatedly failed to reply to correspondence. Don’t get taken in like I did."
"Ordered items from the website on the 10 June 2018. All items were shown as available now and I got DHL express order for 2 to 4 day delivery. Money has been taken but still no items delivered and no response to my numerous emails. Have reported to PayPal as will keep on reporting to all possible sites. If I don't hear back soon will take all necessary steps"
UKSoccershop is rated 2.04 based on 85 reviews