UKSoccershop Reviews

9AM

42 Mote Hill

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how UKSoccershop made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Jacket came was poor quality and far to big returned for a refund still waiting, no answers to my emails, phone number is a dead line"
Are you UKSoccershop? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback UKSoccershop receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"How is this company still operating ?!?!? Banked £50 from me one month ago and did not deliver item Have ignored all my attempts to communicate So many people write similar reviews"
"Still to receive a refund on a garment returned in August 2018. Despite frequent requests and having received no communication from you I have lodged a formal complaint using the EC Online Dispute Resolution platform."
"This is not a company to be trusted. They take your money and give you goods that are not fit for the purpose . so you return the top which was far to small because there is no size chart and you ask for either money back or a replacement. You are then ignored continually despite many sent e mails. I have been left out of pocket with nothing to show for it and nothing can be done. This company us getting away with theft."
"Do yourself a favour and save yourself a lot of time and money ! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY ! You have to have endless patience and the ability to send millions of emails . I don’t as sent the wrong package ordered Southampton shirt in xxl and got a Man City kit for a one year old ! If the can’t get the basics right like packing or answering the phone what it the point !! The “Superior Customer Service “ must of been in hiding when I need it .... any customer service would of been nice ! I don’t believe any of the positive or 5 star feedback based on what I’ve read and experienced !! Wish I had read the reviews before ordering"
"Awful service wrong item sent you can’t contact them by phone you have to wait for them to reply to emails . I’ve lost all faith in this company will never purchase again"
"After placing my order I didn't receive a confirmation email and this started to worry me & after reading reviews I thought that was it the moneys gone. But to be honest I emailed Uksoccershop and received a reply the next day to confirm my purchase and to say it had being despatched, product delivered royal mail 48hr even though I paid for flat rate delivery and true to the email it has arrived today Friday without any issues at all - (order placed on Wednesday). Great to deal with and fast delivery and my son is very happy with what he has got. Thank you UKsoccershop."
"Absolutely awful company. Quality of product is diabolical. My sons football top took over 20 days to arrive- it missed his birthday! I emailed twice, rang 3 times & sent an online form - no response from anyone- I began to wonder if this company even exist. When the shirt finally arrived the lettering looked shoddy, the shirt itself looked like something you would buy off a street seller in Tenerife!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES"
"How is this company still going? Nothing but terrible reviews of people saying how they were scammed out of fake shirts. Don’t buy anything from this site"
"Complete waste of time. Take your money even though they don’t have the item you ordered I stock. Happened twice to me. Just don’t bother. Would give it 0 out of 5 stars if it would have let me."
"Unacceptable experience. I made a change request literally 15 minutes after making the order in the same email that was requesting more information to verify my payment. My request was ignored and they still took the payment. Only after I asked again did they acknowledge it and told me it was too late because they had already verified my payment and sent it to printing. That was the point of asking for the change in the same email! The worst part is they tried telling me it was printing before the payment was verified. What company would in their right mind print something without payment? I didn’t receive a status email confirming it was being printed until more than 10 hours after they had responded to my initial email. Clearly, it was their mistake for not reading through my whole email. They refuse to admit their mistake and the worst part is you can only communicate through email. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced and I will never shop here again."
"An awful company.. Impossible to contact by telephone, they don't reply to email and offer no explanation for delays to orders. But be assured they will take your money very quickly. To be avoided."
"This site is fine unless you need to contact them! I ordered a top through them, notified them the same day to cancel the order- no reply or acknowledgement. Item was delivered regardless, I tried to process a return, you guessed it- no reply. I have since contacted them and surprise surprise - no reply! Avoid!"
"Ordered something and paid $20 express shipping. After 3 weeks still didn’t receive. Contacted customer support which said it would ship by the end of the week, but never received it. You go to the tracking page, but all it said was processing, no details."
"I placed a large order for overseas delivery (and paid a lot for express delivery). The order arrived late (not in time for my son's birthday - it was his main present). One item was missing - I wasn't informed in advance and had to chase them about it. They said they would cover the additional cost to ship it, but they didn't. I got the bill from DHL (cost more than the value of the missing item they shipped about 4 weeks later) and when I tried to contact them (SEVERAL times), they totally IGNORED every one of my emails. Totally unacceptable. Disgusted with this customer "service". What a joke. I have informed Trading Standards about it."
"I made an order on the 25th of June and received a confirmation email. Yet I never received the order, yet money was taken from by account by UKSoccershop neither have I received a refund. Despite multiple attempts to contact the company I have received no response which is rude and suggests fraudulent activity. I wrote to them physically and tweeted them still no response. I lost £150"
"Don't go near them is my advice. Ordered a simple shirt for my grandson in 26-08. I got an email straight away and the money went out of my bank. No sign of the shirt, I've written emails every way I can and no response. I will try to call them next week, but I'm not holding my breath looking at other reviews on here. Should be able to mark them 0 stars...…."
"Awful customer service, miss selling goods and borderline corrupt practices. False advertising all round. Steer well clear."
"I ordered two t-shirts on May 30th. I paid for quick delivery. Immediately my ordered was categorized as a retro shirt order that would take weeks to process. I requested an update on my order in July and was told I would receive my order in the 1st week of August. In the 2nd week of August I requested an update. I was told I would receive my order in September. I cancelled my order and received a refund. The items I ordered are Copa t-shirts. They are no longer available on the Copa website. I believe that UKsoccershop were trying to sell me counterfeit goods. My advice is stay away"
"Very Bad service Took my $ almost a month ago and now my ordered not even shipped. I emailed them and but they never answer"
UKSoccershop is rated 1.98 based on 94 reviews