UKSoccershop Reviews

8PM

42 Mote Hill

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how UKSoccershop made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DODGY COMPANY Paid nearly £50 for a Kids footy shirt with around £9 for next day delivery, didn’t receive anything for three days, then when I received the parcel I got a old Barcelona shirt (with Henry on the back...hasn’t he retired?) and a tshirt featuring Ronaldo at Real Madrid...really?! He doesn’t even play for them! Sent an email had no reply, sent another and got a reply saying my order was damaged (yeah right) and what I received were mystery gifts. My 9 year old was NOT impressed on his birthday. Emailed and called with no reply. Am now reporting to my credit card company as fraudulent! WANT A FULL REFUND."
Are you UKSoccershop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a shirt which was never delivered and they never replied to any of my messages. Avoid and never order from this fake website."
"Very late delivery Very late delivery, (well over 3 weeks! ). Zero communication. I had to make a PayPal claim, at which point they sent the order, but still gave no reply to my enquires."
"Liars and con artists. quote 2-3 days for delivery and then send different details on confirmation. 2 weeks later try to deliver a the item that was no longer requires. dont respond to customer emails and dont have a phone number"
"Falsely advertised a product and then refused to make good on it. Do not recommend buying from them"
"had purchased a sports top on the website and realised the top is not suitable for me and tried to cancel within a few minutes of purchase but customer service number no longer exists.Tried cancelling via their customer service email address but still got no response.I had to take out a paypal dispute and eventually got my money back.Never again."
"This site is a scam. Almost 2 months later and still waiting . Half the items are still in back order. The other half they cannot track. 110 GBP later . DO NOT USE THEM!"
"Poor service. 4 months since the order was placed; items still not sent - just stating on backorder. UKSoccership still have my money and no communication about the goods being sent (or even when/if they will). Telephone service to discuss with customer services is none existent. Message system is poor and you do not get messages back. Shop with them at your peril. The 75% of 1 star reviews tells its own tale"
"Ordered item that was delivered faulty. there was a burn mark on the item. took 4 days for someone to respond to my email. then they told me I had to send the item off for investigation. i needed it for the following week for a birthday and they ignored that. asked them to send a replacement at the same time - they said no. impression i got was they would receive the item and make out it was faulty due to me even though the complaint was made 5 mins after the first item was received. asked about refund policy. ignored and never replied. absolutely shocking service - the website is a lie - there is no number at all. what fraudsters. IGNORE. i wish i had spent more money on a legit site"
"It is now 55 days since I ordered and paid for a tracksuit top and bottom which was to be delivered to the United States . The items have not arrived and UK Soccer Shop will not refund the money or replace the lost items. In fact they have spent most of the time tell me that it is my responsibility to locate and expedite the package. I have had to file a PayPal claim in a attempt to resolve the matter"
"Aweful company. Ordered a shirt with printing. Int. Shipping from UK to Usa charged but shirt shipped internally. Scammers...cheap material and low quality stitching. Poor printing. 70.00 usd wasted. Stay away..."
"absolutley terrible placed a order a year ago still havent recieved my goods please stay well away from this site"
"Buyer Beware! We placed an order for a Large soccer jersey for our son's 11th birthday. The jersey was advertised as 81 cm in length and as for 11/12 year olds. The jersey comes in and it is a Medium, and is only 44 cm in length. I tell the company the same, and they indicate it is a difference between the UK and US and refuse to accept and responsibility. Apparently, the shirt is 44 cm in the US, and will convert to 81 cm when sent back to the UK. This is not a reputable company."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Just go to official sites for your gear, may cost a few pounds more but you can rely on the service. First order from these guys the wrong size was sent, then ordered an in stock replacement on next day delivery, £8.50 next day charge, 5/6 days go by no item. Called number to get a message saying, “ This number is no longer accepting calls”!! So after multiple emails i’m told top is not in stock and they’ll send out when they can, they were happy to take the money for the order and the next day postage though! After multiple emails being ignored I eventually got through and cancelled the order. No refunds appeared after about two weeks so AGAIN multiple emails, eventually told i’ll be refunded for both items, again no refund, AGAIN, you guessed it multiple emails and an eventual refund, however just a random amount way below the price of the items......more emails.....now just being ignored. These guys are happy to take money straight away but never deliver and are near on impossible to contact if something is wrong with your order. So in conclusion to reiterate DO NOT USE THIS CONPANY, just go to official sites."
"Ordered soccer kit for 7 year olds Xmas end of November,socks are faulty,rang customer service,sent 2 messages,NO REPLY TO EITHER,opened dispute with c card to resolve!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ,AVOID AVOID AVOID......."
"Ordered a 2019 ireland rugby shirt from this company and was sent a cheap polo shirt! They do NOT respond to emails and their contact number does NOT accept calls! Ended up opening a dispute case with paypal to get a refund! Question is would i recommend purchasing from this company? Plain and simply the answer is NO. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!"
"I have not recieved anything, they sent PayPal a tracking number saying delivered. Not sure to who as I havent. I lost £80. Disgusting!!! They failed to provide me with the signature."
"I ordered a top for my hubby way before Christmas then it came no tags or anything just in a bag was way over sized kept sending them messages to get a return organised finally go the form Sent it back cost me £7 to get it signed for but now no contact no refund or smaller size offered what a rip off this company is"
"Same as everyone else. Only the shirt arrived before Xmas. No contact and just a message posted against the order to say out of stock with the shorts and socks and these are on backorder. When I go to see see if I can still buy them they are still taking orders for the same products and indicated as in stock."
UKSoccershop is rated 1.77 based on 124 reviews