UKSoccershop Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend UKSoccershop

How would you rate UKSoccershop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

48 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
jan riley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UKSoccershop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Please do not spend your money with these people they only rip you off. In Nov 17 I purchased two football tops I received one 2 months later and they still had my money for the second top, I reported them to paypal after trying many many times to contact them all to no avail, 2 days after reporting them I received a tracking number when the letter arrived I asked the postman and an independent person to witness what I was opening they agreed as I received an ordinary DL envelope with Nothing inside I immediately reported this to paypal who have successfully given me a refund. So basically they intended to keep my money for no goods thank god I paid through paypal so be warned I am not the only one this has happened to."
"Very happy with the service I received, would recommend this company as have used three times now and always been satisfied."
"I ordered 2 polo tops in july 2017. I received 1 after 4 weeks and heard nothing about my 2nd top even though I contacted them numerous times up to late 2017. I have looked for a refund of what I am owed over a month ago since, they eventually contacted me, and still have not received it or any correspondence."
Brian McNally
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered kit and paid extra for 2 day delivery still waiting for it 2 weeks. Not good enough. Shouldn't trust a company with no phone number on website. Asked for refund. Let's see what happens Watch this space."
"Absolute Con of a "shop". Ordered a Tottenham Strip for Xmas for my son-never arrived.Numerous attempts to contact them-both email and phone-no reply.DO NOT use under any circumstances unless you simply want to throw money away"
Verified Reviewer
"UKSoccershop have a great variety of high quality sports apparel/stuff, Men, women, and children, as well as accessories etc with latest designs,.... Really amazing how much different stuff they have! The prices are great, no overcharge at all, and there is always something on sell, it is all very affordable with fast services. The customer service is pretty good, if you need to contact them you send an email, and they usually get back to you in a day....."
"They sold me a size Large and sent me a size medium. Then refused to return the item saying the customer chose the wrong size. Dubious business practice and horrendous customer service."
"they marketed a jersey as "Adidas size Large" and when it came it was an Adidas Medium. CUstomer service was useless and disrespectful. They refuse to return the item even though I did NOT get what i ordered."
"sent me the wrong size and refused to return the item even though it was their error!"
Mislabel Products, Send Wrong Sizes And Then Refuse To Return
Unverified Reviewer
"They mislabel products, send you the wrong sizes, and then refuse to return the item. Deceitful. Don't waste your money on such a shady company!"
"Really fast delivery and all official shirt was really happy with this as been let down by other company before. My family use this site all the time and can't recommend this enough."
"Excellent service. Bought shirt for my sons birthday and delivered next day. Customer service very helpful in choosing size."
"The UkSoccerShop are Good shopping store.The New Great style for wearing in the UksoccerShop.The all staff member nice and honest."
Brendan O'Gorman
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered HIBS home shirt at the start of December 2017 - the order was taken and paid for, 1 week later it was updated to order rejected as item was out off stock. Not a major issue, email stated refund to be issued within 3-5 days. 1 month later still no refund. Not happy! Customer contact number always rings out. Avoid this company, I wish I had!"
Muhammad Aslam
Verified Reviewer
"UK Soccer Shop is the best place for shopping !!! UKSoccershop have a great variety of high quality sports apparel/stuff, Men, women, and children, as well as accessories etc with latest designs,.... Really amazing how much different stuff they have! The prices are great, no overcharge at all, and there is always something on sell, it is all very affordable with fast services. The customer service is pretty good, if you need to contact them you send an email, and they usually get back to you in a day....."
Verified Reviewer
"Needo Sports is leading manufacturer & exporter of high quality Apparel/Clothing, Active/Workout Wear, Casual Wear, Sports Team/Athletic Uniforms, Sublimation Sportswear, Sporting Goods, Soccer Balls, Martial Arts, Boxing & Fitness Accessories on discounted wholesale prices with fast delivery services. For more details, drop mail at:needosportspak@gmail.com. New range of soccer balls, team/athletic uniforms is coming soon on our website:www.needosportswear.com. Needo Sports,.."
Muhammad Aslam
Verified Reviewer
"UKSoccershop is best place to shop!!! They have a great variety of quality stuff. Men, women, and children, as well as accessories etc,.... It is really amazing how much different stuff they have! The prices are great, they do not overcharge at all, and there is always something on sell, it is all very affordable. The customer service is pretty good, if you need to contact them you send an email, and they usually get back to you in about a day. Needo Sports,.."
UKSoccershop is rated 2.67 based on 48 reviews