UK Property Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Property Finance

How would you rate UK Property Finance ?

Patrick Moore
Unverified Reviewer
"UK Property finance were a very easy company to deal with and they made sure to inform me of all the options that were available to me along the way, explaining the process in great detail so that I was completely aware of everything in regards to my finance application. The timescale from my initial application to funds was much quicker than I had originally thought and I would not hesitate to use them again in the future, should the need arise. I would like to thank all of the team for the assistance and professionalism throughout."
"I was happy with the service received and how they explained the process and application procedure to me. I would be glad to use in future or likewise recommend to others."
UK Property Finance is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews