UK Planet Tools Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend UK Planet Tools
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact UK Planet Tools?

Tell us how UK Planet Tools made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service at a very good price! What more do I need 😂"
Are you UK Planet Tools? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Find All type Power tools at lowest Rate"
"Good prices"
"Uk's top power tool, hand tools, accessories provider with best quality product and on time delivery also"
"The equipment was exactly as advertised and very good quality. UK Planet Tools communicated very well and delivery was on time."
"A quick and reliable company, I never want to try different."
"This is the first time I have purchased from UK Planet Tools. I found the prices to be very affordable and cheaper than other sites I browsed. The item was delivered really quick and well packaged. I was kept informed of delivery times regularly. I would definitely buy from here again."
"Original product at a great price. Easy ordering and informative delivery process"
"Bit of a scam really - I bought a cordless strimmer which came with a battery but no charger. I'd think it was pretty reasonable that an item which comes with a battery would include the charger if it was necessary. When I voiced my disappointed they suggesteded I read the listing properly next time. Definitely wouldn't recommend them."
"Don’t use this company. They may be the cheapest but.... I spent £270 on a Makita drill set (£10 cheaper than other suppliers) but when it arrived the picture on the box didn’t match the content so obviously not n original unopened Makita product. The drill developed a fault after a week and after some email exchanges they said they would collect it. I waited in for two days and eventually they said I would have to send it back myself. Then I heard nothing for over 2 weeks so I called them and they said they couldn’t replace it as it was longer than 30 days. After an argument with them they said they would send me a replacement that day. Then they returned the original saying there was nothing wrong with it. Probably just needs replacement brushes but after being used twice??!! Use a proper company and pay the extra £10."
"Take the whole day off and your delivery driver fails to phone me on arrival. I won't be doing business with you again. 3rd world performance. Useless."
UK Planet Tools is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews