UK Planet Tools Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend UK Planet Tools
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact UK Planet Tools?

Tell us how UK Planet Tools made you happy

Telephone
"Bit of a scam really - I bought a cordless strimmer which came with a battery but no charger. I'd think it was pretty reasonable that an item which comes with a battery would include the charger if it was necessary. When I voiced my disappointed they suggesteded I read the listing properly next time. Definitely wouldn't recommend them."
Are you UK Planet Tools? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don’t use this company. They may be the cheapest but.... I spent £270 on a Makita drill set (£10 cheaper than other suppliers) but when it arrived the picture on the box didn’t match the content so obviously not n original unopened Makita product. The drill developed a fault after a week and after some email exchanges they said they would collect it. I waited in for two days and eventually they said I would have to send it back myself. Then I heard nothing for over 2 weeks so I called them and they said they couldn’t replace it as it was longer than 30 days. After an argument with them they said they would send me a replacement that day. Then they returned the original saying there was nothing wrong with it. Probably just needs replacement brushes but after being used twice??!! Use a proper company and pay the extra £10."
"Take the whole day off and your delivery driver fails to phone me on arrival. I won't be doing business with you again. 3rd world performance. Useless."
UK Planet Tools is rated 3.82 based on 11 reviews