UK Planet Tools Reviews

Read UK Planet Tools Reviews

Unit 9, Holdom Avenue, Saxon Park, Milton Keynes

Tell us how UK Planet Tools made you happy
.......... 👍
UK Planet tools had the most amazing service and delivery!! It’s easy to browse, choose and pay and it’s very reliable in terms of delivery. The quality of the products is outstanding!! Will always get beach there when I need … which means every week !!!
Great service,and fast delivery. The price is very competitive compared to other companies.
The first battery I charged ran out very quickly, I Hooe this isn't a bad sign ?
easy to order online
Great prices and quick delivery plus a free gift!
Very pleased with the kit thanks
Came well packaged and in good time,i have ordered a few things from here and will order more in the future. Great trustworthy company A+
Quick delivery. Well packaged. As described
Hello there. Where to start. Fundamentally I am happy with the strimmer and the delivery of it and the price. However, I was promised a free gift on the website, I clicked to receive a free drill bit set but it has never arrived. I emailed you twice to explain, never got a response. I left a review on trust pilot basically say the first two lines of this review but it wasn’t posted. Real shame all around because I’d willing use and recommend Planet tools in the future if it wasn’t for the poor / non existent response from them on this. So close to being over the moon, but didn’t get there. Real shame.
Great service, quick delivery.
Excellent service and fast delivery 📦 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great..........
Brill service and fast delivery..
Great service delivered right on time, nice tool works perfectly
Good company decent prices and fast delivery
Great Item and quick precise delivery!
Great product at a good price
Always my first stop for power tools and accessories, good range of quality brands at competitive prices, with quick delivery even when standard tariff selected.
It is not the easy folding model as I have bought before then I would have rated it 5 stars Nevertheless it is a very good
UK Planet Tools is rated 4.76 based on 810 reviews