UK Planet Tools Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UK Planet Tools
06AM
6AM

Tell us how UK Planet Tools made you happy

"Excellent service at a very good price! What more do I need 😂"
Are you UK Planet Tools? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Take the whole day off and your delivery driver fails to phone me on arrival. I won't be doing business with you again. 3rd world performance. Useless."
"Find All type Power tools at lowest Rate"
"Good prices"
"Uk's top power tool, hand tools, accessories provider with best quality product and on time delivery also"
"The equipment was exactly as advertised and very good quality. UK Planet Tools communicated very well and delivery was on time."
"A quick and reliable company, I never want to try different."
"This is the first time I have purchased from UK Planet Tools. I found the prices to be very affordable and cheaper than other sites I browsed. The item was delivered really quick and well packaged. I was kept informed of delivery times regularly. I would definitely buy from here again."
"Original product at a great price. Easy ordering and informative delivery process"
UK Planet Tools is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews