UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

My daughter had a great shoot day which was filled with positive vibes and friendly staff. We were taken care of and just couldn't believe how amazing the images turned out!
First of all I would like to thank the whole team that was there today to make this day special for me. It was amazing and I felt like a star! I felt happy and relaxed with it all! Second all of big thank you to the photographer for his amazing job which put me at ease. Really happy!
Amazing photo shoot today with Blue Rooms. Was amazed with my photos. Photographer was really good with me and told me how to do all the different poses. Had loads of great shots. Thank you to blue rooms!
Really happy to have come down today. Purchased a package for my images which were amazing! Had perfect hair and make up done with branded make up so I knew it would turn out really well! Would recommend others to come down for a shoot.
My daughter had her shoot earlier today with the blue rooms and we bought a reasonable package for her. She took directions from the photographer who was very nice. Overall, customer service was brilliant and we left with amazing photos.
Excited to go home and see my pictures again! Had my shoot done today at blue rooms and was surprised at how good they came out! They were really professional and I got to wear my favourite outfits.
Had a shoot done for my 4 year old girl today at Blue Rooms London. My little girl enjoyed herself and she sat still whilst the lady styled her hair. The guys there were lovely with her and even told her how to pose and she listened to them. We bought really good photos of her and are glad we came.
Went there for a shoot today but was not impressed as there was no tea/coffee offered or even a vending machine for some snacks whilst we waited. I can’t complain about the images though because they came out utterly amazing and shocked us all. Also, the team were great too.
Blue rooms have satisfied me today. I had photos taken today and I was completely amazed with how they came out. They were professional and I can’t wait for them to airbrush my images so they look even more amazing. I am looking forward to applying to agencies and will keep in touch!
Excellent customer service at blue rooms. The team were professional. I was impressed with the make up they done on me. Package was a little high but I still bought and can now apply to agencies with their help!
Many thanks to blue rooms! We left the shoot today with a big smile on my daughter’s face! They took great photos of her and the staff there were great with her. I will defo recommend this place to others!
This was the best photography studio I’ve been to! Went to take my pictures there and I couldn’t be more happier!
We went to blue rooms in London today for a photo session for my daughter. We were kind of frustrated about the time we had to wait, which was a little ridiculous. However, the make up artist done her make-up so well I was shocked when I saw her with how good they done it. We bought a portfolio package at the end as we were impressed with the photos, so it was a good turn out in the end.
​Sorry about the delay Isabel. As you may have seen we had a high volume of customers this week.
I purchased a portfolio today with blue rooms. I paid a lot but it was worth it. My photos were professional and I look like a real model. I cannot wait to get started and apply for work.
I had a great photo shoot today. The team were lovely. The photos were taken professionally and are just what I need. Would be recommending this to anyone else.
I just had my shoot with blue Rooms. There were stages where I would be waiting until I was seen. The photographer was particularly nice and showed me how to pose. It was something new for me to try. I didn’t buy anything but it was a good experience
I would recommend for anyone to come down for a shoot at blue rooms. I had my photo shoot today and just feel like a real model. My images were amazing and everyone there was lovely so I felt comfortable. It was a good experience and I’m grateful for it.
The shoot was just okay. Too long wait time. I wasn't impressed to be very honest. The extra star for the makeup stylist. She was very friendly
Sorry about the long wait. We apologise. Can you please check your private message?
I had a photo shoot today with blue rooms. The make up was good so my images came out so well. However, the photographer didn’t seem to bother with me and there was very little communication which was a little disappointing. Apart from that, I had a good day and was happy with my images.
I want to thank blue rooms for having me today for my photo shoot!! It was amazing! I felt like I was already a model! This was my first ever photo shoot so I was excited. The make-up artist was really nice and she done my make up so good I still have it on and I didn’t take it off! I enjoyed my day and I left with a good package. I can’t wait to look at all the images again
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews