UK Models Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"Hi there UK Models, I want to say thank you for today’s photo session. It went really well and I actually bought a package. Can I just suggest that the staff are a little friendlier when they approach you because I didn’t feel welcome at all at the first stage of walking in but other than that, my day was great."
"We got given great feedback today for our son’s shoot after getting to see his photos which were really amazing. Our son was born to do modelling and we were happy to give this a go. This is defo something we will pursue for him as a career."
"Happy to have bought my son for a shoot today with UK Models who looked after us and done a good job."
"Was a fantastic shoot for my little girl. Had good fun and we took beautiful pictures of her."
"Thank you for the lovely compliments today regarding Kayla’s photo shoot today. she loved it and wants to come back!"
"I had a fantastic day today with my son. The photo session was fun, we were treated well by the staff, we are happy."
"Just had a fantastic shoot but I only was allowed to wear 4 out of my 6 outfits that I had bought with me but i made sure that i wore the 4 best ones. The pictures were good but i did not like all of them. It was a great day overall and is not something i would regret doing."
"They took perfect photos of my daughter and made her look like an angel. The hairstyles did seem a bit too basic and feel they could have done more i mean she is only 10 but it was a good shout and we still bought the photos in the end and looking forward to kick things off with agencies."
"UK Models have been honest in their approach and have given us a day to remember."
"Give a good, memorable experience with photos that are perfect."
"Took my son there for his photo shoot and he had a good time. He is really bubbly and knows how to win people’s heart, today he won the photographer’s. He put on his best smile today and done all the poses he was told so having seen the photos there was no doubt in buying them."
"My photo session went ok. I didn’t like the amount of make-up that was put on my face but it reflected well in the pictures. The photographer was nice but she didn’t make much conversation with me, she showed me how to pose but didn’t communicate much. But having seen the photos i felt more better, they were really good! I felt reassured and i guess the staff knew what they were doing."
"Just got home from the photo shoot and it was one of the best ones i had been to in a while. The staff knew what they were doing and knew how to take the photos. And they were taken just how i liked them."
"I had a good day and it put a smile on my face so i can enjoy the rest of my day. I got into a bit of a pickle with one of the customers there as they had pushed me but we let it go, so that was a highlight. I purchased my photos because they were really great, the photographer done a real good job."
"Bought my daughter there for a shoot and it went really well. She didn’t like the lady doing her hair and started getting aggy so the lady let her hair out simple. It looked rough in the photos but thats how she wanted it and so we went with it and bought the photos of our little madam."
"I had my photo shoot today but sadly i didn’t have enough money on me and didn’t go ahead with a package. It was a good experience and hoped to have bought some images."
"The photo session was really nice, i really felt like I was a model with all the lights and the big white paper thing, not sure what it is called!"
"The studio was petite but cute. UK Models were a great team, from booking you in to offering you a package."
"Had my first photo shoot today with UK Models and it was so amazing! They took really nice photos of me, professional and the quality was good. I enjoyed myself and gave my best shot."
"My daughter had good shoot today. Her pictures very good and she like them."
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 528 reviews