UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

We bought a lovely package for our daughter today with Blue Rooms after viewing her amazing photos. We were not too happy with the amount of time we had to wait to view the photos which seemed like forever but it was worth the wait.
This is a studio I would recommend to any of my friends and anyone in general that would like to have a photo shoot done with professional photos and with great advice from experts.
We had a photo shoot today for our little girl and it was an amazing experience. She loved the hair and make-up and she really got along with everyone there. It was a friendly atmosphere and has definitely got our rating.
Happy to have attended today with my son. Something new and something he did enjoy. We found that this is not for him but it was a pleasure being invited down.
We were there today for a photo session for my daughter and having travelled from far we didn’t expect to wait for a long time. When we got there they just told us there is a water machine if we want water and to fill in a sheet. My daughter had her different hair and make-up done and she looked lovely. They used some accessories to put on her which shows they have passion in what they do. The service could have been a little better but we took home perfect images of our little girl.
I needed to get some up to date photos of myself to apply to agencies and therefore attended a professional photo session with UK Models today. I was impressed with how the day was conducted and how reliable and easy going the staff were. Now that I have my images I will sure be keeping in contact with them for help with agencies.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
Just went there for a shoot and was happy with everything. The quality of photos, the friendly staff that were very accommodating. I was not disappointed at all.
Just had a shoot for my daughter. We loved it! there were parts of the day where we were just waiting which we felt like was going to drag on. A good day out!
Just seen my images again from the photoshoot I had with the Blue Rooms and I still can’t believe it. I looked fabulous with all the glam hair and make-up and the different backgrounds. I had some photos taken outside which look superb! I enjoyed my day today and happy to have went.
My husband and I arranged for a photo session for my daughter today to have some photos taken with UK Models. The photos were average but were still nice. We weren’t at the studio for long as we thought but it was a good outcome.
Was down at one of UK Models studios today in London and we had really good time as the atmosphere in there was friendly and welcoming. We left with beautiful photos of my little girl, if only we can come again!
UK Models are a company I could recommend. They could work more on the poses they tell us to do because some of them seem so outdated and the make-up too. Apart from that, it was a good day.
I feel much better about myself after having my photo session with UK Models. The photographer was nice and made me feel comfortable when I was posing and told me to give it my best shot and pretend there was no one there. I got to go outside on a side road where there was a really nice building and so I posed there, and those particular shots were nice! Happy with my experience.
Happy with the outcome of my photos today if only the shoot lasted the whole day. I felt like it went quite quick and I was out of the studio in no time whilst I was getting used to it. But the photos show their talent to produce great shots.
I have finally found a studio that takes perfect portfolio shots and that has given me their knowledge about agencies. I cannot wait to start applying for the agencies.
Had a photo shoot for my daughter today with UK Models who have catered to our needs the whole day and didn’t hesitate to answer any of our questions. Honest and lovely people.
Quality of the photos are amazing and professional. They were really nice I love them. I didn’t like the guy that was doing my make-up he seemed a bit too relaxed for me and just felt like it was forced.
I am thankful for the opportunity to have my photo shoot done with UK Models. They done a great job with the photos and now going to see how far I go!
It was a pleasure attending the photo shoot although I do think that the make-up artists should be a little friendlier and endeavour to make a conversation with their clients and tell them where to go instead of them just walking around clueless!
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews