UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

My daughter had a great shoot day which was filled with positive vibes and friendly staff. We were taken care of and just couldn’t believe how amazing the images turned out!
The Blue Rooms are very good at what they do from what I gathered from my shoot there today.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self-esteem and give motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
So happy with how my photos came out. They were really professional. I loved how the make up artist done my hair. It was a lot better than I had expected and nothing to what I had heard.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
I’m really happy to have come down today for my photo session. I really felt like a model when I was having my pictures taken with the way the photographer told me how to pose. He was really professional and he knew what he was doing. He gave me some advice which was really nice. The make-up and the hair styles they done were perfect, you can tell these people have really good experience and work in high end jobs.
Completely satisfied with the level of service there today. Blue Rooms is a pretty, modern refurbished studio with new equipment and professional cameras and lights. Everything was set up professionally. The staff were fantastic, friendly, supportive, giving honest opinions, they knew what they were doing so was reassured.
I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!
We just had a shoot today for my little girl and we really liked it. The weather was not nice at all so we walked into the studio wet, but they used the hairdryer to dry it and styled her hair so nice. She was filled with joy when she came out after she had her pictures taken. She had pretty photos taken today.
UK Models have treated me well today and am happy that I attended.
Had my first ever photo shoot today and it went better than I had expected it to. I loved my make-up! The staff were experienced as I could tell because they done it so perfect. They matched it to my outfits and my hairstyle. Happy with how it went and looking forward to the future!
UK Models staff you guys were brilliant today! I felt at ease considering how nervous I was when I got in. In love with my pictures and want to just say thank you!
We had a good experience today with UK Models after receiving great service from them.
My son had a fantastic shoot today. The photos were lovely, and we were looked after.
We just came back from the photo shoot for my little boy. He is quite shy in front of others but when he went to have his photos taken he was very comfortable, listened to the photographer and was walking around happy. His photos were really cute and I’m happy that he liked it.
A great team with great expertise. Great at doing their job!
My husband and I was there today for a photo shoot for our 12 year-old girl. They didn’t put a lot of make-up on her but they still styled her hair nicely. It was a nice day overall and we did enjoy it.
So happy with my photos and looking forward to start applying to the agencies and receiving work in the future!
We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice.
We were just there for the shoot and we enjoyed it. Satisfied with the service we received. Was lovely.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews